Animation Magazine

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
MJW
Special Edition

Animation Magazine

Post by MJW »

Does anyone subscribe to Animation Magazine (or been a subscriber in the past)? I'm thinking about subscribing but I wanted to know if the magazines are mailed in a plastic bag to prevent damage?
"If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!" - Cogsworth | My Blu-ray collection | My Studio Ghibli blog
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I never heard of Animation Magazine, but what exactly do you mean by a plastic bag? A plastic bag that comes to you in the mail (like the ones Priority Mail sends to you) or a magazine that is inside a plastic slipcase?
MJW
Special Edition

Post by MJW »

PixarFan2006 wrote:I never heard of Animation Magazine, but what exactly do you mean by a plastic bag? A plastic bag that comes to you in the mail (like the ones Priority Mail sends to you) or a magazine that is inside a plastic slipcase?
Sorry, I mean a plastic sleeve/slipcase over the magazine itself, so the cover/pages don't get scuffed or bent in transit. It's kind of an expensive magazine to subscribe to, so I wanted to know if it is treated as a more premium item than some weekly magazine you throw away after reading.

The magazine has a website if you want to check it out: http://www.animationmagazine.net
"If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!" - Cogsworth | My Blu-ray collection | My Studio Ghibli blog
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I really am not sure. If it's more expensive, then I would assume they would at least put in a plastic slipcase of some sort.

I have a magazine or two (D23 and a lesser known Shadowland Magazine) that came in a slipcase and they were pretty expensive so it's possible.