The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
jediliz
Special Edition

Post by jediliz »

The Captain America Plushie is so cute and so worth the 575 points I spent for it!
Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.
DarthPrime
Collector's Edition

Post by DarthPrime »

jediliz wrote:The Captain America Plushie is so cute and so worth the 575 points I spent for it!
I picked up the Hulk, and Iron Man ones, and I agree they are great.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Disney released a new line known as the 4-Movie Collection. All of them have repackaged versions of older discs. I think It's good for people who do not own any of the movies and want to save money. All sets are worth 75 points each. I got one for 12.75 at Wal-Mart.

Classics (Gnome Mobile/Darby O'Gill and the Little People/The Happiest Millionaire/The One and Only Genuine Family Band)
Dogs 1(The Shaggy Dog/The Shaggy D.A./The Ugly Dachshund/Shaggy Dog (2006)
Dogs 2 (Benji the Hunted/Rascal/The Journey of Natty Gann/Where the Red Fern Grows
Don Knotts (Apple Dumpling Gang/Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again/Gus/Hot Lead and Cold Feet)
Game Changers (Angels in the Outfield/Angels in the Infield/Angels in the Endzone/Perfect Game)
Herbie (The Love Bug/Herbie Rides Again/Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo/Herbie Goes Bananas)
Kurt Russell (The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes/Now You See Him Now You Don't/The Strongest Man in the World/The Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit)
Thrills & Chills (Tower of Terror/The Haunted Mansion/The Country Bears(!?!)/Mr Toads' Wild Ride)
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Um, is it just me or did they change the layout of Disney Movie Rewards?
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

^Yes it is changed, but I don't think it's drastic. It could be worse :P
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

PixarFan2006 wrote: Thrills & Chills (Tower of Terror/The Haunted Mansion/The Country Bears(!?!)/Mr Toads' Wild Ride)
I think this one means Thrills & Chills in that they're all based off of attractions at the parks.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

I picked up the Thrills and Chills set at Walmart the other day for $10. I mainly got it for Tower of Terror.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I got the Kurt Russell set since I own none of the films. I also would've gotten the second dog set for Benji the Hunted and the other two (Despite the fact I already own Natty Gann), but I passed on it since I bought another dvd the same day.
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Enter 2 codes & you get a $5 DisneyStore.com code good until 12-23-12 (while supplies last).

BTW I have one and will trade it for just about any DMR code. I have no use for it.
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

After seeing the new Fix-It Felix Cabinet Alarm Clock, I regret having blown most of my points on "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and "So Dear to My Heart" about a week ago.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Noticed the "25 Days of Christmas" site has been updated:
http://beta.abcfamily.go.com/specials/25-days-christmas
However, no mention of DMR points yet. Hope they do it again this year. Maybe throw in a couple double points days?
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Redeemed the new Pluto sculpture on Tuesday but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. Now I probably have to wait until at least Tuesday since they'll probably take Veteran's Day off. Last couple of things I redeemed shipped in a day or two. Guess I've gotten spoiled,
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I really want that Pluto sculpture, but I am far off from the selling point and I do not want to buy their crappy DTV films just to get it. I do not know what else to do but save my points and hope it doesn't permanently sell out.
Christopher_TCUIH
Special Edition

Post by Christopher_TCUIH »

Do any of you know how long it typically takes for DMR to redeem your movie tickets? I submitted Wreck-It Ralph on the 4th & it's already the 14th, how long does it take to look at a picture of a piece of paper?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Christopher :mickeyface:
AladdinFan
Special Edition

Post by AladdinFan »

Disney didn't offered us a Brave coupon but they're going to offer a Finding Nemo coupon. This is messed up!

Going to buy FN even though it's not one of my favorite Pixar movies but still enjoyable plus just pre-order the collectable case at Best Buy.

Probably the 3D blu-ray around $16-$18 at Best Buy with the DMR coupon and pre-order.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Christopher_TCUIH wrote:Do any of you know how long it typically takes for DMR to redeem your movie tickets? I submitted Wreck-It Ralph on the 4th & it's already the 14th, how long does it take to look at a picture of a piece of paper?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Christopher :mickeyface:
A very long time, cuz it's Disney. Takes them three weeks to get anything you ordered to your house or your computer, in this case.
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Post by Matt »

I cannot stand visiting the 25 Days Of Christmas website, those annoying advertisement videos always play very loudly lol. :lol:

I hope they do something different this year and fair for everyone. I kinda didn't like some of the deals and I missed out on one for my niece. :(
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Pluto sculpture shipped. Yippee!!!
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Post by Matt »

Anyone shop online at the Disneystore.com?

I don't so if anyone wants my $5 Dollar Off code, I will be more then glad to give it away. :)
reyquila
Anniversary Edition

Post by reyquila »

Matt wrote:Anyone shop online at the Disneystore.com?

I don't so if anyone wants my $5 Dollar Off code, I will be more then glad to give it away. :)
PM it, please!!
WDW Trips: 1992,1997,2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009-10 (Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside), 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 and 2022.
Disneyland Trips: 2008 (Disneyland Hotel) and 2016
Disney Cruises: 2007, 2010 (Wonder) and 2012 (Dream).
My Disney Movies http://connect.collectorz.com/users/peluche/movies/view