What is Disney Movie Club doing for Cinderella?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

What is Disney Movie Club doing for Cinderella?

Post by Disney Duster »

So, does anyone know what the Disney Movie Club is doing for Cinderella, or how I could find out for myself without joining yet?

I only want to join to get something special for Cinderella if they're going to do that. And can someone tell me if I can quit the club after I get what I want? I'm wondering if they'll do something for the film like they did for these films:

Bambi Disney Movie Club Special Version

The Sword in the Stone Disney Movie Club Special Version

Sleeping Beauty Disney Movie Club Special Version
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Looks like nobody has answered you yet, so I'll take a stab at it and others can chime in if they have more accurate information. So far, I haven't seen any special versions of Cinderella as of yet. I think they might've had a pre-order option for just the standard 2-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack, but they don't have it anymore (or I'm confusing it with DMR, either or!)

They do, however, have Cinderella as the next featured title, so I can tell you then if they have anything related to a special version.

If you join the club, I don't believe you can have special versions for your initial order, but after that initial order I believe you can choose it. The downside of wanting just one title is the fact that you can't just quit after you purchase it. You have to purchase 4 other titles at their minimum price before you can quit.

Hopefully this helps and I'll update you when it shows up as a featured title
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Here's an update for you, they now have Cinderella as the Featured Title. The only release option they give you is the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack. The only other option is to get that plus Pete's Dragon as a Double Feature. Usually if there was a special version, they would list it on the same flyer (I get my updates via snail mail). I didn't find anything with regard to a special version in any of the other flyers that I received. I tried doing a search for Cinderella on their site and the only thing that popped up (besides seeing the Featured Title on the main page) is the Trilogy Collection Blu-ray set.

It might be safe to say that there won't be a special version based upon this. But I will let you know if anything pops up.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

You are a very kind person to do all this for me! I can't thank you enough! Now I can think it's safe to not join just to get one title. But let me know if that changes!
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Papa Bear »

Not Disney Movie Club but I thought this might interest you:

FREE Lithograph Set Offer PLUS UP to $20 off your next purchase Offer

http://m.disneystore.com/disney/mobile/ ... 6992233826
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I knew about the lithograph offer already, for now I've decided they aren't amazing enough for me to get them (I've seen those images they use for the lithographs before) but thank you so much for thinking to show it to me!
Papa Bear
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Papa Bear »

No Problem!