12 Dead After Gunman Opens Fire at Batman Midnight Showing

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

Owning 6000 rounds of ammo is pretty normal. Buying it all at once would be a red flag to me.

We currently have over a 1000 rounds. Ammo isn't cheap and we use to buy the day of target practice, use it all too fast and go home. Now we buy 1-3 boxes a week whether we go or not. We haven't gone in a month so its just a stockpile now.

As I said some like shooting assault rifles for fun. Also some are just collectors, usually veterans who buy the guns they used in the military.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Siren wrote:Owning 6000 rounds of ammo is pretty normal. Buying it all at once would be a red flag to me.

We currently have over a 1000 rounds. Ammo isn't cheap
But who exactly is going to question a person buying ammo and what it's used for and why they need or are buying so many rounds if they do decide to buy that many? Are gun rights' groups actually going to advocate paying attention to details like this in the first place?
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

That would be for the law to decide. Not groups. I dont have an easy answer to how. Even if they only allowed 1000 rounds sold at once he could have just visited another 5 stores.

Which is why I think more gun control isnt going to stop a crazy mofo.