The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

Post by Barbossa »

New thread! Welcome to Vol. 4!

Continuing the discussion from here:
http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 06&start=0
as per the request of CJ.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

That Fantasia Sculpture is beautiful, but I have nowhere in my house to put it and it's way, way too expensive.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Anyone happen to know if the Big Red DVD is coming back?
Heartless
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Heartless »

June Newsletter was sent out and doesn't come with the normal 5 bonus points this time. It's "Mystery Points" and it gave me 7. Which was nice because I finally have a round number again ever since they gave me 3 points for something a while back.

Did everyone get 7 points orr..?

Also some new rewards were added...
Mickey "Wink" Bodysuit (too bad its not adult sized!)
"Pop Goes the Mouse" Artwork
The Shaggy Dog DVD
Baby Einstein Activity Center (not sure if this is new or not..)
"Good and bad are labels created by people. Nature doesn't have such concepts."
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I don't know if this was posted in the other thread or not, but if you enter a code for John Carter or Phineas and Ferb: The Perry Files, you earn double points between 6/5/12 and 6/11/12.

EDIT:

I just entered my John Carter code, but I did not get the double points. I may post something on the DMR Facebook page and see what info I can get from someone.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Heartless wrote:June Newsletter was sent out and doesn't come with the normal 5 bonus points this time. It's "Mystery Points" and it gave me 7. Which was nice because I finally have a round number again ever since they gave me 3 points for something a while back.

Did everyone get 7 points orr..?
I got 7 points as well. Same thing, it rounded me up.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

I only got 5 points. :p
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

I didn't get an e-mail, so no bonus points for me. :( It sucks, for some reason, it shows I'm subscribed to the e-mails and I get a couple, and then for whatever reason, it opts out on its own and I stop getting e-mails. As a result, I have to go in and re-subscribe...that is until it unsubscribes on its own again. :x
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

TheSequelOfDisney wrote:I just entered my John Carter code, but I did not get the double points. I may post something on the DMR Facebook page and see what info I can get from someone.
Penny, from the DMR Facebook page, contacted me and she manually added an additional 200 points! She's awesome :D I'm so glad that I was helped.
Mouseketodd
Gold Classic Collection

Disney Movie Rewards

Post by Mouseketodd »

Heartless wrote:...Did everyone get 7 points orr..?....
I got 7 points this time, too.
My handmade paperweights, including Disney subjects -- some contain viewable movie cells!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tmhofherr
Currently listed: Ludwig Von Drake, Annette, Zorro, Star Wars, the Wicked Witch, Classic Tron, and more!
AladdinFan
Special Edition

Post by AladdinFan »

DMR needs to bring the Kim Possible sets back!

Free Code from Gnomio and Juliet: CBSYQX6GGVE
JiminyCrick91
Platinum Edition

Post by JiminyCrick91 »

AladdinFan wrote: Free Code from Gnomio and Juliet: CBSYQX6GGVE
Somebody has used it. :/

-Skyler
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

Enter one (or both) of the following two codes and receive a 50 point bonus (each) on your next magic code entry:

M1D178FNLP34 (hurry, this expires soon, 6/15/12. If you see this late, only the second code will work for you)

M1D179FJ391K - expires 7/1/12

Credit goes to cityguy's posts on blu-ray.com's forums which came from Slickdeals
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

^ These codes always confuse me. Can I put them in now and then wait a few weeks until I get my next Disney Blu, or do I have to put the code in and then directly put in a Blu/DVD code afterwards?
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Thanks KACENAID. I've finally learned to STOP entering codes unless they automatically get bonus points (like John Carter & Phineas & Ferb last week when they were worth double). Had 4 codes waiting & used 2 of them. Still holding onto the other 2 for possible future promotions. Not like I can't enter them at any time (in case I need the points for a fast prize redemption). :D
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

TheSequelOfDisney wrote:These codes always confuse me. Can I put them in now and then wait a few weeks until I get my next Disney Blu, or do I have to put the code in and then directly put in a Blu/DVD code afterwards?
I don't have personal experience with it since I've always put mine in right away, but from what I've read on other boards, you should be able to wait to put in the Blu-ray/DVD code as long as you put it in before the expiration date for the bonus points. And if it gives you any issues, you can always contact DMR, they're easy to get ahold of as long as you call instead of e-mail.
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

KACENAID wrote:
TheSequelOfDisney wrote:These codes always confuse me. Can I put them in now and then wait a few weeks until I get my next Disney Blu, or do I have to put the code in and then directly put in a Blu/DVD code afterwards?
I don't have personal experience with it since I've always put mine in right away, but from what I've read on other boards, you should be able to wait to put in the Blu-ray/DVD code as long as you put it in before the expiration date for the bonus points. And if it gives you any issues, you can always contact DMR, they're easy to get ahold of as long as you call instead of e-mail.
This is correct. You don't have to punch in your DMR code immediately after the bonus code; you can sit on it a while, and even enter contest/newsletter codes in the interim, as long as you get a DVD/blu ray/CD code in before the expiry date.

The only exception is if you enter multiple promotional codes back to back; these usually won't stack. For example, if you had entered the two codes above before June 15 without supplying a magic code in between, you would only gotten an extra 50 points from the July 1 promo.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

^ Ahh, thanks for the answers guys! :D
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

Bonus code M1D17NF74NDA for 50 points on your next magic code, expires 7/15/12. That's the third one this month -- thanks DMR, and the people who shared them!

Only this time, as reported on other sites (and I've verified it myself now, too), you get 50 points added to your account instantly after entering this code. No need to enter a separate code from a movie or CD, although you'll get those 50 points, too, if you have one.
wrestling_stat
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wrestling_stat »

cityguy wrote:Bonus code M1D17NF74NDA for 50 points on your next magic code, expires 7/15/12. That's the third one this month -- thanks DMR, and the people who shared them!

Only this time, as reported on other sites (and I've verified it myself now, too), you get 50 points added to your account instantly after entering this code. No need to enter a separate code from a movie or CD, although you'll get those 50 points, too, if you have one.
Thanks for the free 100 points. : )
<i>You are allowed one signature image up to 500 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height. </i>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... banner.jpg