Help with our Swamp Fox/ Elfego Baca Petition!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Help with our Swamp Fox/ Elfego Baca Petition!

Post by milojthatch »

I'm putting this here as it seems like the folks who would be most interested in "Walt-era" titles would be in this section, but Open Vault Disney just started a petition for "Elfego Baca" and "The Swamp Fox." We are trying to get the rest of both shows on DVD. Please support it by signing and then sharing it with others to sign. Thanks guys!

http://www.change.org/petitions/walt-di ... fox-on-dvd
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
Chernabog
Special Edition

Post by Chernabog »

signed :)
buffalobill
Anniversary Edition

Post by buffalobill »

Signed. :D
15 gallon 7 pint blood donor as of 1-4-11. Done donating. Apparently having Cancer makes you kind of ineligible to donate.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

Thanks guys. I personally feel letters will do more, but a combination of a poll we just conducted showing that folks are more willing to help with online petitions, and the fact that I am going to be in the middle of a very tricky move this summer, led to me to lacks up on my feelings about petition a little bit.

That said, I think all of the OVD petition will not be quick, over night success stories. Rather, we are in for the long haul. So, to help speed things up, if anyone and everyone who signs any of the OVD petitions could possible then share those petitions with others you think would sign, that would be awesome. Believe it or not, we are having an effect, it is just really slow in showing it. It really is a patients/ hard work game. Thanks guys!
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

I signed.
msh1975
Gold Classic Collection

Post by msh1975 »

signed :)
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I signed it!
Mouseketodd
Gold Classic Collection

Petition to release the rest of Swamp Fox and Elfego Baca

Post by Mouseketodd »

I signed the petition! Thanks for your efforts and time!!!
My handmade paperweights, including Disney subjects -- some contain viewable movie cells!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tmhofherr
Currently listed: Ludwig Von Drake, Annette, Zorro, Star Wars, the Wicked Witch, Classic Tron, and more!
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Re: Petition to release the rest of Swamp Fox and Elfego Bac

Post by milojthatch »

Mouseketodd wrote:I signed the petition! Thanks for your efforts and time!!!
Thanks. It is worth every moment! :D

-Walt Disney