Double Switch & Horse with the flying Tail

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

buffalobill wrote:I don't see either title at DMR or DMC.
On the DMR site, look under the "Up Coming" titles section. They have not yet come out on the DMC, but expect them to soon.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
bugsplat9999
Limited Issue

Post by bugsplat9999 »

I must be on the wrong DMR site. I can't find the location. Could you please provide a link? Thank you

Chris
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

Look at the column partway down the right side of this page: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/el ... page=1&q=a
bugsplat9999
Limited Issue

Post by bugsplat9999 »

Thank you !!

I finally found it after several tries...!! It looks like this page is randomly generated on the right side.. and it finally showed up after several refreshes...ugh
bugsplat9999
Limited Issue

Post by bugsplat9999 »

All 3 are on the DMC web site today as exclusives...!! Have ordered them as fast as they appeared!!

Hope Disney keeps up the great work!!

Take care
Chris
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Apparently, the three new DMC additions won't be available to own until April 17th.....but they are pre-orders for April 17th
Available to own 4/17/12.

Two brothers, Arthur and Petey, find an injured seal and nurse it back to health, then hide it away in their room. But when Sammy the Seal escapes, it attracts the attention of a greedy land developer who decides to turn the poor animal into a moneymaking, sideshow attraction. The brothers are now forced to make a decision that will change their lives and Sammy's forever.

This 1960 Oscar®-winning documentary tells the story of a brave palomino’s journey from New Mexico’s wide open ranges to Germany’s Royal International Horse Show. After being trained to round up cattle, the horse’s talent for jumping comes to the attention of the U.S. Equestrian Team. Retrained for competition, the palomino’s love for his newfound sport shows with each distinctive flick of the tail!

Quiet, geeky Matt Bundy dreams of being a rock star - while Bartholomew, a loud, brash teen idol, dreams of being just a normal kid. When the two discover they look exactly alike, they decide to switch lives. This rock-n-roll twist on learning what it is like to walk in another person’s shoes is brimming with great music, romance and a double dose of laughs!
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
msh1975
Gold Classic Collection

Post by msh1975 »

got the email dmc just sent all 3 of my exclusives today in the mail, 13th of april. looks like they decided to ship them out before the 17th.......im looking forward to getting them.
FrugalFreak

Re: oh please!

Post by FrugalFreak »

justcuttinhair wrote:well, sorry to have a difference of opinion..if they keep releasing sub-par releases like these...how do they expect to have sales figures to validate the need for more "exclusive" releases. These are not even two titles that fans have pressed or urged for release. Please understand that I not trying to be "Debby Downer" but, one of these has a running time length of 48 minutes and for 20.00 plus shipping and handling..that's a bit steep for a film that I personally am not going to go back to for repeat viewing. I am in total agreement and understanding about, "be glad that they are still releasing exclusives", but, it seems to me that they are releasing material that is either cheap to get the licensing for, or just randomly selecting stuff sitting on a shelf somewhere. There are at least 4 feature length films from the live action canon, that have yet to see a domestic release, and are more deserving I feel.
It seems like sorta similar to blackmail to me, we have to buy the unwanted ones in order for them to release the ones we want or they will stop or slow release them. They demand certain profit point or we get nothing IMO
My Disney Collection-http://goo.gl/KjSrb