DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Faster!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Malta, Europe
Never mind Easter! Happy Faster! Have a Happy Faster! Do you see what I mean!? Have a Happy Faster! It's just Easter spelled with an "F"!

Image





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Oh, and that's one long way down!

Jules out.


Last edited by Jules on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:57 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:44 am
Posts: 6154
Location: Michigan
ooooookay... Happy belated Easter, I guess.

_________________
My Blu-Ray Collection


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:24 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:07 am
Posts: 1187
Location: Maine
Welcome.......to the bottom of the Grand Canyon! We sell roasted lizards on sticks! :D

Happy *insert whatever makes the day special: your birthday, you become an aunt, you're having allergic reactions to tree pollen* Day!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:33 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 am
Posts: 4795
What a pointless thread.
























In other news,





ImageImage

_________________
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 7092
Location: America
He doesn't really look like him at all.

This now makes me think you have a habit of comparing people to really unfavorable images, like saying Tim looks like that comic book character?

Okay, bro, maybe you do that because your mind is really witty and naturally makes those links because its funny, but it can really hurt people's feelings you know. Especially when you do it to gay guys who care about their appearence more than the straight guys who probably don't mind when you do that and think it's funny or just say "You ass" and give you a playful hit. Can you be careful of that in the future, dude?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Malta, Europe
I feel odd. I don't know what I've been compared to. :huh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:00 pm
Posts: 1068
Julian Carter wrote:
I feel odd. I don't know what I've been compared to.


Alfred Molina, a famous actor who's best known for playing Doc Octopus in SpiderMan 2. In the two photographs there is a slight resemblence so I don't think the comparison was made to mock you at all.

Disney Duster wrote:
Especially when you do it to gay guys who care about their appearence more than the straight guys


That's quite a big generalisation you're making there and I don't think you're correct or being fair at all.

You know Super Aurora better than I do but I think you've misjudged his intention here; there are far worse people to be compared to than a well known and talented actor.

_________________
We're not going to Guam, are we?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:53 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 am
Posts: 4795
Disney Duster wrote:
He doesn't really look like him at all.

This now makes me think you have a habit of comparing people to really unfavorable images, like saying Tim looks like that comic book character?

Okay, bro, maybe you do that because your mind is really witty and naturally makes those links because its funny, but it can really hurt people's feelings you know. Especially when you do it to gay guys who care about their appearence more than the straight guys who probably don't mind when you do that and think it's funny or just say "You ass" and give you a playful hit. Can you be careful of that in the future, dude?



Please. Grow up.

You have a huge habit of blowing thing out of proportion over unnecessary crap. It's just a simple light heart comparison joke.

_________________
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Malta, Europe
Well ... I don't have a problem with being compared to Alfred Molina (yes ... now I recognise him).

Um ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 7092
Location: America
Super Aurora wrote:
Please. Grow up.

Why don't you?

I told you something that's true, that people can get offended, I know I have, and you want to not care because you don't think it's a big enough deal. Fine. You don't have to be a dick about it like you often are to me, strangely on this forum instead of in person.

>: (

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 am
Posts: 4795
Disney Duster wrote:
Super Aurora wrote:
Please. Grow up.

Why don't you?


I'm not the one who bitch about every little minor thing that most people aren't even bother by. If he feels offended, he'd tell me personally. You don't need to speak for him.



Disney Duster wrote:
I told you something that's true, that people can get offended,

Yeah they can, but unfortunately for you, Carter not bother by the funny comparison(mostly didn't know who the guy was at first.). And when is being compared to Alfred Molina an offensive thing?


Disney Duster wrote:
I know I have,

we know, Mike, we know.



Disney Duster wrote:
and you want to not care because you don't think it's a big enough deal. Fine.

Because it wasn't a big deal, until you open your mouth.



Disney Duster wrote:
You don't have to be a dick about it like you often are to me, strangely on this forum instead of in person.
>: (

I'm the same irl as I am in online. If you're wondering why it seems I'm "a dick" on the forum to you and not irl, it's because online you tend to say the stupidest stuff or got ballistic over pointless stuff, like my interest in that aurora statue.

IRL you act normal and not an idiot. Even Tim face-palmed when he read the stuff you type online.

_________________
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 7092
Location: America
Well you're still my friend but certainly not the nicest of them saying such things as you do. I ask you why you like a design on a statue and not the one in the movie, and you call me an idiot. I ask you to please be more careful about something and you say grow up. Yea, that's a real fair trade off. I say something made me consider suicide and you say grow up. Yea that really makes me feel like you're a supportive friend and not a dick.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 am
Posts: 4795
Disney Duster wrote:
Well you're still my friend but certainly not the nicest of them saying such things as you do.

I'm just speaking brutally honest. I hate the idea of just saying something just to appease to the other person preference.




Disney Duster wrote:
I ask you why you like a design on a statue and not the one in the movie, and you call me an idiot.


No, I called called out on you because you went ballistic over it(looking back at the thread, I never called you an idoit. I said you jump to conclusions a lot and many of your posts indicate that.). You didn't just simply just ask why I like it, you nuts over it (all because usually i prefer Aurora's peasant outfit over her gown but like this statue). Which baffled me.

This is what you said:

Quote:
Oh so NOW you like her in that dress?


and later on

Quote:
Yea but you want it bad even though she's in that dress...ugh never mind I just don't get why Disney's original design in that dress isn't good to you but now this statue is.


Quote:
I was trying to figure you out, so I said something (that you call a conclusion) to provoke you to explain yourself. I'm just frustrated with your hate for the original pretty designs but this statue you don't hate.


You admit you wanted to provoke me just to get answer out of me rather than ask me normally. And when I did give you one, it didn't seems like an answer that satisfy you.





Disney Duster wrote:
I ask you to please be more careful about something and you say grow up. Yea, that's a real fair trade off.


I said grow up as in that to you get offended over something like that and for you to tell me rather than Julian to tell me over it. You also brought up my comparison on Tim. When I showed him that post tonight, he laugh as he also couldn't understand why you're acting like this. He wasn't bother by the comparison at all. And neither Julian was either.

You're always concern over the smallest little thing thinking it will offend someone. This is why I called you "grow up". you need to open up and get on with reality. There will always be something that offend someone. Rather than bitching and whining over it, you need to stick and handle it correctly and maturely. I've been lambasting with insult many times in my life. While sometime it can hurt and I did initially act like spoil whiny little asshat but, I learned over time to stick and learn to better improve myself or learn to handle situation like that to more mature route.




Disney Duster wrote:
I say something made me consider suicide and you say grow up. Yea that really makes me feel like you're a supportive friend and not a dick.


If that pic comparison made you suicidal, I'm sorry but I dunno how you'll handle real life if that is the case.
I was suicidal at one point but rather than submitting to it or going emo over everything, I went and got help. And Look at me now, I'm in much much better shape and stronger than I was ever before. You need to step up to the plate, be strong, and be like a grown man.[/quote]

_________________
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:02 am
Posts: 7092
Location: America
Super Aurora wrote:
No, I called called out on you because you went ballistic over it(looking back at the thread, I never called you an idoit. I said you jump to conclusions a lot and many of your posts indicate that.).

No I was saying that here in this thread you were using the word idiot in reference to my posts such as that statue one.

Super Aurora wrote:
You admit you wanted to provoke me just to get answer out of me rather than ask me normally. And when I did give you one, it didn't seems like an answer that satisfy you.

Yes my provoke I meant I made a comment to get you to speak, not provoke you to get mad. And if you give me an answer that doesn't make sense to me, I'm going to stay confused and wish to have it explained until I understand.

Super Aurora wrote:
You're always concern over the smallest little thing thinking it will offend someone. This is why I called you "grow up". you need to open up and get on with reality. There will always be something that offend someone. Rather than bitching and whining over it, you need to stick and handle it correctly and maturely. I've been lambasting with insult many times in my life. While sometime it can hurt and I did initially act like spoil whiny little asshat but, I learned over time to stick and learn to better improve myself or learn to handle situation like that to more mature route.

The more mature route is to let people insult you and others and if you think other people could be hurt just be silent and not do anything? I was hurt by you but I kept silent, then I finally do tell you to grow up and respect me more thinking as my friend you'd care but that doesn't do anything either.

Super Aurora wrote:
If that pic comparison made you suicidal, I'm sorry but I dunno how you'll handle real life if that is the case.
I was suicidal at one point but rather than submitting to it or going emo over everything, I went and got help. And Look at me now, I'm in much much better shape and stronger than I was ever before. You need to step up to the plate, be strong, and be like a grown man.

Okay first of all I was suicidal over something entirely different. You said what you did in the survival instinct thread. In before you tell me "But you really do need to grow up about that too" save it, it's still freaking hurtful and insulting because you have no idea what I went through or how I did tell myself I could get over it but to this day it still lives with me unless I distract myself with fun things like how going to your house made me feel really good and got my mind off it. So before you tell me to grow up in some really condescending tough way maybe use the more understanding soft side of your heart and treat me like I treat you. I am a man and a man decides how they should be treated and what they really think is the right thing to do and so far I don't think I've done anything wrong.

I'll try to stop doing the things that annoy you and just take your answers or whatever since you've told me how much it bothers you and I'm sorry if I hurt you with these last few posts but I am also just a curious, different person from you and you're, well your really tough on me and you're just different from me and my not understand everything.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group