Help wanted with E-bay purchase

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Help wanted with E-bay purchase

Post by Khonnor »

Dear Dizzy's,

There are so many nice (and rare) Disney dvds/sets on EBay and most of the times sellers are willing to ship overseas, but sometimes, for whatever reason, they won't. They are however willing to ship to a different address (in the US) after I paid for the item. Right now, I'm looking for a couple of B-day presents for my partner (and myself), but so far none of the sellers were able to ship overseas.

I feel so embarrassed to ask this, but I was wondering if someone's willing to occassionally accept a package for me at their US-address and then re-ship it to Europe (The Netherlands).

I'll pay for everything myself (ebay/amazon price+shipping) and then later the shipping costs you've made to ship to my address. I know this is dealing with trust a lot for both of us (I have to trust you will re-ship the item and you will have to trust I'll pay for the extra shipping after you've paid for it.), but I'm hoping someone is willing to take this chance.

If someone is willing to consider this, please contact me for details and it will be so hugely appreciated!!

Didn't know where else to put this, but thought maybe more people are in the same position as I am and this might be helpful.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Check your inbox here!
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Check your inbox here!
Thanks, so much... :)