DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm 
Collector's Edition

zackisthewalrus wrote:
There's only 2 songs. Why the hell not?

well,m there goes my ONLY reason to watch Sunday night! Guess I'll just watch Once Upon a Time on Hulu Plus instead....

I hope 'Man or Muppet' wins, though. And I am definitely buying the movie...even though the one edition comes with the soundtrack...which I already own on CD (wanted that 50 DMR points ;)

Disney Channel died when they stopped airing movies with Haley mills (Parent Trap and Pollyanna) and fun adventure movies like Swiss Family Robinson. R.I.P. the REAL Disney Channel. Date of Death: When the shows became teenie bopperish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:32 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

SWillie! wrote:
For those interested in Steelbook and collectible packaging - The Muppets will be getting one in Future Shop Canada.

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Movie ... m-p/338187

Best Buy is getting this as a preorder case ($7.50 preorder). I've read on Blu-ray.com's forums that its supposed to be out March 4th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 am 
Platinum Edition

And the Oscar Presented By The Muppets Goes To…
http://animatedviews.com/2012/and-the-o ... s-goes-to/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:25 am 
Collector's Edition

The Muppets won the Academy Award for Best Original Song, "Man or Muppet."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:00 am 
Limited Edition

Just when you though the Parody trailers were over, Disney decided to do one more for the DVD release:

http://www.toughpigs.com/hunger-games/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Blu-ray.com review:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Muppets-Blu-ray/35132/#Review

The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 pm 
Gold Collection

The Muppets Coupon is now live!

Quote:
Available and good in the U.S.A., its territories and Canada only. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Coupon expires 3/25/11. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details. Redeemable at participating retailers. Coupons are not transferrable between countries.

Click the Link! :)

Prices:

Target:
DVD Only - $16.99
2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) + *Exclusive Sampler* - $22.99
3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Wocka Wocka Value Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy & Soundtrack download) + *Exclusive Sampler* - $24.99 ($19.99 after coupon)

Only at Target: FREE The Muppet Show 6-episode sampler DVD when you buy The Muppets on Blu-ray. Items packaged together. Free offer quantities limited. No rain checks.

Best Buy:
DVD Only - $16.99
2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Wocka Wocka Value Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy & Soundtrack download) + *Collectible Lunch Box* (Best Buy Exclusive) - $27.99 ($22.99 after coupon)

Use $5 off The Muppets 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack coupon to save more!

Last edited by jinkinquackers on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 pm 
Limited Edition

jinkinquackers wrote:
Only at Target: FREE The Muppet Show 6-episode sampler DVD when you buy The Muppets on Blu-ray. Items packaged together.

Would be wonderful if those 6 episodes were from Season 1 presented uncut for the first time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:44 pm 
Limited Edition

Does the 6-episode sampler come with the 3-Disc Blu-ray?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 pm 
Gold Collection

Mickeyfan1990 wrote:
Would be wonderful if those 6 episodes were from Seas 1 presented uncut for the first time.

Agreed. That would be nice.

zackisthewalrus wrote:
Does the 6-episode sampler come with the 3-Disc Blu-ray?

Yes, it's included in the 3-Disc combo too. I just wrote it out too quickly and left that out. Thank you for catching that, zackisthewalrus! :) I'll update the first post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Would've been nice if Disney released the other films, especially the first two and Christmas Carol on Blu-Ray.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 am 
Platinum Edition

Correction on the Best Buy pricing of the Three-Disc "Wacka Wacka" edition of "The Muppets". According to Sunday's ad the price of the three-disc Blu-ray collection including the Exclusive Lunch Box is $22.99 before the coupon discount. I have seen the lunch box, and it makes the Target ad with the 'Sampler' look way over-priced and not worth the money.

I will be getting mine at Best Buy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:39 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

dvdjunkie wrote:
Correction on the Best Buy pricing of the Three-Disc "Wacka Wacka" edition of "The Muppets". According to Sunday's ad the price of the three-disc Blu-ray collection including the Exclusive Lunch Box is $22.99 before the coupon discount. I have seen the lunch box, and it makes the Target ad with the 'Sampler' look way over-priced and not worth the money.

I will be getting mine at Best Buy.

The ad said $22.99 after coupon for me. Target is $19.99 after coupon for the Wocka Wocka pack and Muppet Show sampler DVD. Toys R Us has a 3D poster with the purchase of either combo pack. The Wocka Wocka pack is $22.99 after coupon there. The normal combo pack is also $22.99.

I may try to get the poster at Toys R Us (if its like the Lion King one last year), if not I'll probably just get it at Target since its the best price.

I wonder how many lunch boxes Best Buy will get in tomorrow? I know the last few lunch boxes were hard to get here (They stocked 4 or less)... So I'm not sure if its even worth my trouble to try Best Buy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:28 pm 
Gold Collection

dvdjunkie wrote:
Correction on the Best Buy pricing of the Three-Disc "Wacka Wacka" edition of "The Muppets". According to Sunday's ad the price of the three-disc Blu-ray collection including the Exclusive Lunch Box is $22.99 before the coupon discount.

DarthPrime wrote:
The ad said $22.99 after coupon for me.

My Best Buy ad said that the edition with the lunchbox included is $22.99 with coupon and $27.99 without coupon. dvdjunkie, if in your area you are able to get it all for $22.99 before coupon - making it $17.99 after coupon - then I think that's great. I definitely would jump in that without hesitating for even a second! I only wish I lived in a place that had it for that price. I haven't seen good prices like that in what feels like forever now. :)

DarthPrime wrote:
I wonder how many lunch boxes Best Buy will get in tomorrow? I know the last few lunch boxes were hard to get here (They stocked 4 or less)... So I'm not sure if its even worth my trouble to try Best Buy.

I'm not sure how many they'll actually have. The ad only says "Min. 2 per store." From what I've seen, with a lot of Best Buy's exclusives, you have to practically be there right when they open in order to get one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:58 pm 
Platinum Edition

DarthPrime wrote:
SWillie! wrote:
For those interested in Steelbook and collectible packaging - The Muppets will be getting one in Future Shop Canada.

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Movie ... m-p/338187

Best Buy is getting this as a preorder case ($7.50 preorder). I've read on Blu-ray.com's forums that its supposed to be out March 4th.

Best Buy in the US also has these, or just about any futureshop steelbooks cuz it's the same company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 pm 
Platinum Edition

I wish I had the capability to send a photo of the ad in my Sunday Best Buy supplement, but it says "The Muppets-Wacko Wacko Edition in a Collectible Lunchbox - $17.99 after coupon."

You betcha I am going to be in line. I knew I loved the Midwest for some reason, it's because we save more money that people on the East Coast or Left Coast or in other parts of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 pm 
Platinum Edition

^Cuz clearly every other part of the world has an evenian suckier national economy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm 
Special Edition

I'm still waiting on Amazon to (hopefully) price match Target's price of $24.99 before coupon (making it $19.99 after coupon). That $29.99 (before coupon) price hasn't even budged after all this time and I thought it would by now. Come on Amazon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Mickeyfan1990 wrote:
jinkinquackers wrote:
Only at Target: FREE The Muppet Show 6-episode sampler DVD when you buy The Muppets on Blu-ray. Items packaged together.

Would be wonderful if those 6 episodes were from Season 1 presented uncut for the first time.

Or episodes from the currently unreleased Seasons 4 and 5 for that matter.

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 am 
Platinum Edition

I hate that Disney uses Coupons.com to print the coupon. I can understand why, since it's harder to duplicate, but still...it never has worked for me before. :( If I can't get it to print, I might just buy the DVD-only version...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next