I realize that the following message is off-topic, but I feel that I should warn you about a new trend that could harm those who are not careful; I will try to be as non-graphic as I can be.
The trend has been nicknamed "Bear-Baiting", and it's fairly new; it seems to be all too popular in a community that's close to my town, and it's nothing to laugh about. The trend usually works as follows:
* A 21+ aged woman (although sometimes she's a teen girl with a fake I.D.) walks into a bar, and she finds a vulnerable 21+ aged guy.
* She approaches him, flirting.
* She either buys him a drink, or she encourages him to drink. She herself either drinks very little, or she makes a quiet arrangement for a non-alcoholic beverage, all the while pretending to become absolutely smashed!
* She becomes quite indecent with the guy, either in public, or later, while she's alone with him, until either consensual sex or rape occurs.
* If the sex is consensual, she waits until she's alone, and then she makes herself look as though she's been raped. If she's really been raped, she needn't destroy her appearance.
* If the case goes to court, and the "bear" is convicted, the "victim" celebrates, right there in the courtroom, by quietly pantomiming the action of tightening a chain about a bear's neck, while whispering the words "Got him!"; she may make the aforementioned signal for a female friend who knew about the scheme, or for somebody with whom she planned her actions.
* After the rape/ "rape", and during and after any trials, the "victim" tends to bask in any media attention that she receives.
If you are a 21+ aged guy, you'd be advised to do the following:
* Avoid letting anybody else order drinks for you.
* Don't get drunk, and don't let anybody else get you drunk; don't trust that any woman whom you meet in a bar is really drunk, even if she seems to be drunk.
* If you ever sense that you may be the future victim of a "Bear-Baiting" that's in progress, get away from the "Bear-Baiter" as soon as you can, and report her to an authority, even so that others can keep an eye on her.
* If you ever see a young woman making the aforementioned "Bear-Baiting" signal for another woman, and if you also hear her, or see her, whisper something like "Got him!, "I'll get him!", or "We've got him!", inform an authority at once!
I really don't know if there are any gay male/ gay female renditions of "Bear-Baiting", but I know that the act of "Bear-Baiting" can be dangerous for the "bear", and that it can be a big waste of time, money, etc.
I hope that nobody here ever has to experience a "Bear-Baiting".