A warning about the new "Bear-Baiting" trend!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Amy Medford
Banned

A warning about the new "Bear-Baiting" trend!

Post by Amy Medford »

Hello~

I realize that the following message is off-topic, but I feel that I should warn you about a new trend that could harm those who are not careful; I will try to be as non-graphic as I can be.

The trend has been nicknamed "Bear-Baiting", and it's fairly new; it seems to be all too popular in a community that's close to my town, and it's nothing to laugh about. The trend usually works as follows:

* A 21+ aged woman (although sometimes she's a teen girl with a fake I.D.) walks into a bar, and she finds a vulnerable 21+ aged guy.
* She approaches him, flirting.
* She either buys him a drink, or she encourages him to drink. She herself either drinks very little, or she makes a quiet arrangement for a non-alcoholic beverage, all the while pretending to become absolutely smashed!
* She becomes quite indecent with the guy, either in public, or later, while she's alone with him, until either consensual sex or rape occurs.
* If the sex is consensual, she waits until she's alone, and then she makes herself look as though she's been raped. If she's really been raped, she needn't destroy her appearance.
* If the case goes to court, and the "bear" is convicted, the "victim" celebrates, right there in the courtroom, by quietly pantomiming the action of tightening a chain about a bear's neck, while whispering the words "Got him!"; she may make the aforementioned signal for a female friend who knew about the scheme, or for somebody with whom she planned her actions.
* After the rape/ "rape", and during and after any trials, the "victim" tends to bask in any media attention that she receives.

If you are a 21+ aged guy, you'd be advised to do the following:

* Avoid letting anybody else order drinks for you.
* Don't get drunk, and don't let anybody else get you drunk; don't trust that any woman whom you meet in a bar is really drunk, even if she seems to be drunk.
* If you ever sense that you may be the future victim of a "Bear-Baiting" that's in progress, get away from the "Bear-Baiter" as soon as you can, and report her to an authority, even so that others can keep an eye on her.
* If you ever see a young woman making the aforementioned "Bear-Baiting" signal for another woman, and if you also hear her, or see her, whisper something like "Got him!, "I'll get him!", or "We've got him!", inform an authority at once!

I really don't know if there are any gay male/ gay female renditions of "Bear-Baiting", but I know that the act of "Bear-Baiting" can be dangerous for the "bear", and that it can be a big waste of time, money, etc.

I hope that nobody here ever has to experience a "Bear-Baiting".
:!:
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

...well, thanks for looking out for us.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Dear Disney enthusiasts,

This thread reeks of Jackoleen. Wasn't she banned?
Thanks in advance for your replies. 8)
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

Oh yeah, just by looking at the other posts she has made this reeks of Jackoleen.

Have a Disneylicious day!
ImageImageImageImage

carolinakid
Anniversary Edition

Post by carolinakid »

Bitch is ba-ack!
This STINKS of Jackoleen!
I had hoped it was good riddance!
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

God, I wish somebody would get me drunk and then some.

I mean...free booze!

Or; WTH? Way too weird.
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Re: A warning about the new "Bear-Baiting" trend!

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

Amy Medford wrote::!:
Yep, it's Jackoleen. Only she ended posts with that symbol and started such...wacky topics.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

enigmawing wrote:Dear Disney enthusiasts,

This thread reeks of Jackoleen. Wasn't she banned?
Thanks in advance for your replies. 8)

:lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

Dear Jackoleen,

Thank you for the shitty and obvious advice. Key to this scheme is simple. Outsmart the fucking bitch-whore.

Thank you for your replies

Super Aurora
<i>Please limit signatures to 100 pixels high and 500 pixels wide</i>
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o68 ... ecf3d2.gif
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Off-topic digression:
I've just realised what's in Super Aurora's signature gif. :shock: Is that allowed?!
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

Dr Frankenollie wrote:Off-topic digression:
I've just realised what's in Super Aurora's signature gif. :shock: Is that allowed?!
Oh it's allowed. 8)
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

I've just realized what's in Super Aurora's signature gif. :shock: Is that allowed?!
It's from High-School of the Dead. An awesome and hilarious anime. Not to mention sexy one too. You should watch/read it.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

It's so ridiculously inhuman, no one will think it's actually sexual.

Well, no one who would complain.

As for this Jackoleen business, I seem to remember it/her being good for a few laughs from other members. So, long as they're having fun with it...
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

Lazario wrote:
It's so ridiculously inhuman, no one will think it's actually sexual.

Actually...I am really sorry Supe Aurora but I meant to complain.

Yea. I'm serious. You're signature bothers me a looooot. I just try not to look at it and tell myself it's not there. Can you please...I dunno...use a different signature and respect people that don't wanna see that? I'm not trying to be bitchy or anything here I'm just...it really bothers me.

I don't think such things should be allowed here. If I had an image of a guy, animated or not, shaking his balls through his clothes, or a close-up of the swinging weiners in shorts from Juno, I don't think that should be allowed either.
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

Disney Duster wrote:
Lazario wrote: It's so ridiculously inhuman, no one will think it's actually sexual.

Actually...I am really sorry Supe Aurora but I meant to complain.

Yea. I'm serious. You're signature bothers me a looooot. I just try not to look at it and tell myself it's not there. Can you please...I dunno...use a different signature and respect people that don't wanna see that? I'm not trying to be bitchy or anything here I'm just...it really bothers me.

I don't think such things should be allowed here. If I had an image of a guy, animated or not, shaking his balls through his clothes, or a close-up of the swinging weiners in shorts from Juno, I don't think that should be allowed either.
Of course that wouldn't be allowed. Then you'd be a bear baiter. :D
Super Aurora
Diamond Edition

Post by Super Aurora »

I was going to change it anyway since I got bored looking at it.

btw can you answer my email i sent you? Tim and I need to know.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

SWillie! wrote:Of course that wouldn't be allowed. Then you'd be a bear baiter. :D
rotfl
Rose Dome
Special Edition

Post by Rose Dome »

We all know it's you, Jackoleen.
Amy Medford
Banned

I am NOT joking!

Post by Amy Medford »

Hello~

I am NOT this Jackoleen whom you keep typing about, and I am NOT joking about "Bear-Baiting", and I cannot believe the rudeness that's being displayed here these days!

I have honestly tried to warn everybody about a disturbing new trend, and everybody is already calling me a liar? Really? I only hope, for your sakes, that "Bear-Baiting" doesn't make its way to your towns.

For the record, I am a Disney fan among many Disney fans. I know nothing about Jackoleen, her messages, or any annoyances that she may have caused for any of you. If my message-typing style bears any resemblance to hers, that is no fault of mine, as I know next to nothing about her, anyway, apart from the "facts" that you've detailed during the last day or so.

Have a Disneylicious day.
:idea:
Until Next Time,
Amy Medford
(a.k.a. Jackoleen)
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Disney Duster wrote:Yea. I'm serious. You're signature bothers me a looooot. I just try not to look at it and tell myself it's not there. Can you please...I dunno...use a different signature and respect people that don't wanna see that? I'm not trying to be bitchy or anything here I'm just...it really bothers me.
Prudishness like this is annoying. When I commented on it, I wasn't being for or against it, I was simply surprised that it would be allowed on a Disney forum. As Lazario said, it's so inhuman that it's not really sexual, and besides: breasts are normal body parts. Why aren't you 'bothered' by hands, feet or legs too?