DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:13 pm 
Collector's Edition

I was going to cobble together a lot for ebay, but I don't have the patience. I have 3 DVDs up for trade:

Mulan II DVD: the case isn't in perfect condition, but it's not bad. The DVD works great. No slipcover.

The Sword in the Stone Gold Collection DVD: mint condition, includes insert

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland DVD. Widescreen. Bought new and watched once. I didn’t notice when I bought it that the cover is a little damaged (it’s hard to see unless you go to open the case).

The Jungle Book 2 DVD: great condition. Includes one original insert, but not the chapter list.

I realize these DVDs won't fetch me the most coveted titles, and that's fine with me. I don't really have a lot in the way of Disney movies, so I'll just post a link to what I HAVE, instead of what I WANT. It's shorter. :wink: If you have a Disney or non-Disney animated movie you want to trade just ask (or Disney live action, or DisneyToon, or Pixar, or Ghibli, or super-hero, or fantasy...). Chances are I don't have it.

I also have up for trade a brand new in-plastic CD of Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion Holiday. I thought I’d like it, then I saw the movie and went on the ride at Christmas. Not my style at all. So I haven’t even bothered to listen to it. I’ll trade it for Disney soundtracks or a Disney movie. I’m looking to collect all the DAC soundtracks and Pixar soundtracks and some DisneyToon soundtracks, as well. I also like Disney parks music. I already have:

Fantasia Disc 2
Sleeping Beauty
The Jungle Book
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Pocahontas
The Lion King
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Tarzan
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Toy Story
I have Toy Story 2, Tangled, and Finding Nemo digitally, but I wouldn’t mind getting hard copies instead. J

Misc. CD’s I have:
Fantasmic! (an old version from the 80’s, so a newer version would be cool)
Disney’s Greatest Hits, Vol 2.
Disney’s Hero Songs
Wishes!

If anyone wants to trade DACs/Pixars/Ghiblis, that's cool, too. I hardly have any of them.

You can PM me or post here, but I'd actually recommend posting here, since I never check my inbox and never get any notifications.