DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
PatrickvD wrote:
Lazario wrote:
But one that is only in service to try (in vain? perhaps) and prove how ridiculous it is for him to always play superior to people.

Something you'd never do.

Well, hey: turnabout is fair play. If you can prove it.
Give me an example of someone I have played superior to in the last 2 years.

And Goliath doesn't count. Especially not since he has behavior like this in less than 3 months to account for:

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=40

Which goes back to proving my theory (that I'm hardly the only one he treats as an inferior). Did you honestly mean to come into this to support Goliath? Or to call me a hypocrite? Either way, you don't have anything to back up your claims.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
In fact, I re-did a couple of my old replies BEFORE I posted them because, upon re-reading Goliath's, I found a whole new way to play him. Since he's so into games, I'm replying to him in kind. When he makes an outrageously nonsensical claim about me, I make one about him.

Again- as long as he keeps this up and he started it (which he did), this will continue. I'm willing to admit it's a trap of sorts. But one that is only in service to try (in vain? perhaps) and prove how ridiculous it is for him to always play superior to people.

You are "playing me"? And you have "found a whole new way" to do that? By setting a "trap"? :roll:

Image

Dude, are you for real? Please tell me you're joking.

Otherwise, for the sake of your own mental health, I'd have to ask you to take a break from the internets. It doesn't seem to do you much good.

I mean... REALLY, "a trap"? Seriously?

Should I :lol: or :roll: ?

But thanks for admitting you're only here to troll; this way, I don't have to prove that anymore. :wave:

One last tip for you, though: next time you wanna insult me, try something new. You already did the homophobia smear once. I thought you kept records of these kinds of matters of great importance? Maybe check your forum; you may have written it to yourself one time. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
You're the one who begs to be talked to in this manner. You're the one who won't grow up and stop patronizing other people.

Oh, and, I'd be careful with the accusations if I were you from now on since... :

Image

Image

Let he who has NOT been called a Troll cast the first stone.

(And, thanks; I do keep good records. 8))

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Please, keep on, keep on... :)

Wait, let me grab some popcorn while you're proudly displaying your pettiness and childishness...

Anything else from your archive you want to show us? It's a good thing you kept all this, Laz, this is *really important stuff*! I'm sure everybody agrees you're doing all of humanity a favor in warning them for me...!

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:30 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 6849
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Dr Frankenollie wrote:
However, I have to agree with Goliath: there was nothing even remotely patronising about him saying 'sorry.' :roll:
I thought it was patronizing, personally.

Anyway, I’m sort of glad this Clash of the Titans thing happened. I was thinking of trying to make a list, but it would’ve taken time. This thread’s not long for this world, and now I don’t have to. :lol:

_________________
Image
Vote in Hurt or Heal: Disney Villains by Design! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:49 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Disney's Divinity wrote:
Dr Frankenollie wrote:
However, I have to agree with Goliath: there was nothing even remotely patronising about him saying 'sorry.' :roll:
I thought it was patronizing, personally.

How surprising! The *other* person who always is looking for opportunities to create false drama, especially when he can abuse it to subtly (he thinks) trash me, pops in immediately. You won't let a chance get past to slam me, even if you have to make up shit, like that it's "patronizing" to say the word "sorry". I know you've used that expression a lot of times. But you didn't think anything was wrong with it then, did you? And had Lazario said it, or SHJ, or Amy, or Enigmawing, or pap, or disneyboy or *any other member*, you wouldn't have jumped on them and you wouldn't have thought it was "patronizing" --and you know it. You only say this because you could pile up on me.

Like you did in Frankenollie's Appreciation Thread. You don't have the balls to come out straight and say you dislike me, like Lazario (at least I give him credits for that), so you try to do it subtly and cowardly like you do now. Of course not a single word from you about Laz' derailing of the thread and his pathetic quest to "trap" me in his game he "plays with me"... Oh noooo, of course not. That would be too fair and balanced, and you don't do that. You only pretend; always pretend to be neutral and fair, yet you aren't. Otherwise you wouldn't have made that comment you did and stayed out of this. But you just couldn't leave it and you had to mingle, as always, just to slap me. That's fine with me, but I just have one request: please don't pretend anymore.

When you know as well as me
You’d rather see me paralyzed
Why don’t you just come out once
And scream it


- Bob Dylan, 'Positively 4th Street'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
You know, Goliath- for someone accusing other people of being paranoid and drama queens, not only are you assuming an awful lot where you have no right to - again considering your track record, but you're making the biggest dramatic show of anyone else in this thread.

Methinks you protesteth where instead you really are a secret whiny little mangirl who can't take criticism though you have no problem dishing it out.


Just a thought.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:09 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 2727
I have realised that there will never be an end to Goliath and Lazario's fighting no matter what; both are holding grudges, Lazario is too paranoid and Goliath can be a bit too cruel at times.

@Goliath: You're right about Disney's Divinty.

_________________
http://onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
You know, Goliath- for someone accusing other people of being paranoid and drama queens, not only are you assuming an awful lot where you have no right to -

I "have no right" to write what I want? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't catch the title "Moderator" underneath your screenname.

Oh, wait... That's because it's not there.

Lazario wrote:
again considering your track record,

That's rich coming from someone who was banned (not suspended, but BANNED) from the forum because of his abysmal behavior. Maybe you shouldn't be on that high horse... you may fall off it and hurt yourself --in fact, I think you did a few times already and that accounts for your self-absorbed posts about "traps" and "agendas"!

Lazario wrote:
but you're making the biggest dramatic show of anyone else in this thread.

Really, I did? Did I make a long drawn-out crybaby response about the single word "sorry"? And did I post screencaps from a thread from months ago with words circled in red to "prove" another member was being mean? And did I write essays about how I was gonna "trap" you as part of a masterplan?

Oh no, wait... that wasn't me. That was someone else.

Lazario wrote:
Methinks you protesteth where instead you really are a secret whiny little mangirl who can't take criticism though you have no problem dishing it out.

"Little mangirl"? Isn't that a homophobic thing to say, Laz? For shame, really! Don't let Disney's Divinity catch that or he'll read you the riot act.

Lazario wrote:
Just a thought.

Yes, just one thought. I didn't expect more than one at the same time from you. Too bad you put it to use to destroy Frankenollie's thread.

You know, Dr. F.? The guy who pointed out how ridiculous it was to say the word "sorry" is patronizing? His thread.

Dr Frankenollie wrote:
I have realised that there will never be an end to Goliath and Lazario's fighting no matter what; both are holding grudges, Lazario is too paranoid and Goliath can be a bit too cruel at times.

Hey, if I held a grudge I wouldn't be trying to start civil discussions with this guy every. single. time., like I did in this thread, and in the music thread (the one about Dylan). But, as you see, after a couple of posts of civil discussion, he just HAS to find something to fight over... no matter how long and hard he must search, he'll find something. This time it was the word "sorry". Of all words, he chose the word that's used to make an apology, to go ballistic over. And *I* hold grudges? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:29 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 2727
Goliath wrote:
You know, Dr. F.? The guy who pointed out how ridiculous it was to say the word "sorry" is patronizing? His thread.


Thank you Goliath; I kind of wanted to discuss what the greatest movies of all time are, not whether or not the word 'sorry' is patronising. :roll:

Goliath wrote:
Hey, if I held a grudge I wouldn't be trying to start civil discussions with this guy every. single. time., like I did in this thread, and in the music thread (the one about Dylan). But, as you see, after a couple of posts of civil discussion, he just HAS to find something to fight over... no matter how long and hard he must search, he'll find something. This time it was the word "sorry". Of all words, he chose the word that's used to make an apology, to go ballistic over. And *I* hold grudges? :lol:


Well...despite your initial politeness and attempts at civil discussion earlier in this thread, I find it apparent that you were still a bit annoyed by Lazario.

_________________
http://onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm 
Offline
Suspended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am
Posts: 8296
Location: Shock and Awe Gender: Freakazoid
Again, G: you started all this drama by patronizing me.

Deny it until you're blue in the face. But it's still true.


Dr Frankenollie wrote:
@Goliath: You're right about Disney's Divinty.

Bullshit he is. Divinity is a class act on this board and, in my opinion, one of the most respected regular posters I've come into contact with. It's people like him who keep this board alive- people who've been here as long as I have, while others like Siren, Escapay, Dave Wadding, Amy, and many others have reduced posting to practically non-existent or skipped out on the board altogether. And all of these users people who I continue to have a healthy relationship with on Facebook.

And you haven't exactly proven yourself impartial in this whole thing. You know. In the time you've been here, your sick worship of Goliath has gotten you in scrapes with Iceflash, Divinity, Duster, etc. As a matter of fact, Goliath's own Appreciation thread might still be open if it weren't for bickering among members including you but not me. If I'm not mistaken (if I am, I'll issue an apology promptly afterward). If I were you, I would step back from the ledge. Defending Goliath is a one-way ticket to nowhere.

Just stop kissing that guy's ass. He hasn't earned it. Or he's just thrown away all his credibility.

_________________
Image
4 Disney Atmosphere Images


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 6849
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Goliath wrote:
The *other* person who always is looking for opportunities to create false drama
It seems you say that about everyone who disagrees with you. Disney Duster was the last person you said that to, I think, when you cursed him out in the alt. forum thread. And David S. before that in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

Quote:
I know you've used that expression a lot of times.
I use that only when people are being patronizing to me, like that whole Big One incident. :lol: Although I know sometimes my posts can be taking as aggressive sometimes, so I apologize if it's taken that way afterwards.

Quote:
And had Lazario said it, or SHJ, or Amy, or Enigmawing, or pap, or disneyboy or *any other member*, you wouldn't have jumped on them and you wouldn't have thought it was "patronizing" --and you know it.
You're correct. Because I know all the others wouldn't have meant it that way.

Quote:
You don't have the balls to come out straight and say you dislike me
I don't dislike you. I do dislike how you react to people on the forum though.

Quote:
You only pretend; always pretend to be neutral and fair, yet you aren't.
I only make these comments so others know that they aren't alone in the way they feel/react. I didn't see you react this way when PatrickyD or Dr. F did the same thing. Of course, they agreed with you, so you saw no need to make this response to them.

Unlike Lazario, I would've tried to control myself (it's hard though) and not to react at all, because I knew the thread would wind down the toilet afterwards.

_________________
Image
Vote in Hurt or Heal: Disney Villains by Design! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 2727
Lazario wrote:
And you haven't exactly proven yourself impartial in this whole thing. You know. In the time you've been here, your sick worship of Goliath has gotten you in scrapes with Iceflash, Divinity, Duster, etc. As a matter of fact, Goliath's own Appreciation thread might still be open if it weren't for bickering among members including you but not me. If I'm not mistaken (if I am, I'll issue an apology promptly afterward). If I were you, I would step back from the ledge. Defending Goliath is a one-way ticket to nowhere.


My 'sick worship' of Goliath? The closest thing to 'worshipping' him I've done was in my former signature, in which I called him awesome. And if I remember correctly, I called you awesome in the same signature.

When have I got into an argument with Iceflash due to Goliath? I assume you're referring to the Sitepocalypse thread, but that was because Iceflash was subtly criticising me (apparently, I was trying to turn 'Disney Mania' into an anti-UD Forum... :roll:).

By the way, don't get the impression that I dislike you. You're one of my favourite members here, so please don't become too irked by my 'worshipping' of Goliath. :P

_________________
http://onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
Again, G: you started all this drama by patronizing me.

And the fake drama continues...

How many times have YOU said "I'm sorry, but..." on this board, Laz? A thousand times? And were you patronizing all those people, too? Answer me that, jokerman.

Lazario wrote:
And all of these users people who I continue to have a healthy relationship with on Facebook.

Well, applause for Lazario! Isn't he a big and important man with his respected relationships on the internets!

Lazario wrote:
And you haven't exactly proven yourself impartial in this whole thing. You know. In the time you've been here, your sick worship of Goliath has gotten you in scrapes with Iceflash, Divinity, Duster, etc.

Aha, so now you're not only keeping track of me, but also of other members? I know I made fun of your paranoia before, but I was just joking. But now, it's seriously looking like you *do* have an archive somewhere about all of us. Who can keep track like that, Laz? Isn't it time to get a hobby, a job or some other way to stay occupied other than stalking people you don't know on an internet forum?

And so what if Dr. F. has gotten "in scrapes with" other members? Why the hell should you care? What's it to you? Why do you think it's any or your business? And what makes you think Dr. F. and those people you mention place as much importance on something as trivial as that as you do --you know, acting like the fate of the universe depends on it? :lol:

Lazario wrote:
Just stop kissing that guy's ass. He hasn't earned it. Or he's just thrown away all his credibility.

Yeah, I shouldn't have said "sorry". Everybody knows what a cruel thing that is to say to someone else. I should have said "fuck you" or something like that. Would have been much nicer. :roll:


Disney's Divinity wrote:
It seems you say that about everyone who disagrees with you. Disney Duster was the last person you said that to, I think, when you cursed him out in the alt. forum thread. And David S. before that in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

Bullshit. Disagreeing is one thing; creating fake drama is a whole other thing. I don't know what you mean about "cursing out" Disney Duster and I don't know what it is you're referring to as the "alt. forum thread". But I'm not surprised you bring him up. 99% of the forum thinks he always creates false drama and you're the only one who always backs him up, even when he's factually false (factually, that is: it can be proven with facts, okay?). So it doesn't surprise me the two of you make natural allies. I don't know what you're referring to with David S., but then again, like I said, unlike Lazario, I don't keep track of what's been said months ago. Someone slams my opinions? Fine, it has happened a thousand times and it will happen a thousands times in the future, I'm sure.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I use that only when people are being patronizing to me, like that whole Big One incident. :lol: Although I know sometimes my posts can be taking as aggressive sometimes, so I apologize if it's taken that way afterwards.

No, not "aggressive". Passive-aggressive. Like Disney Duster's. That's even worse. If only you *were* aggressive. That would make your posts less hypocritical and less holier-than-thou.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
You're correct. Because I know all the others wouldn't have meant it that way.

Okay, can I borrow your ability to read other people's minds someday? Sounds fascinating to me. Oh, and thanks for admitting you're biased and are arbitrarily slamming people based on grudges you hold against them. :)

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I don't dislike you. I do dislike how you react to people on the forum though.

Like I said: you don't have the balls. Grow a pair. (Laz, I hope this isn't too homophobic for you. Otherwise, feel free to add this comment to your little archive.) Too bad you dislike it when I say "sorry". Must mean something completely where you live than it does where I live.

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I only make these comments so others know that they aren't alone in the way they feel/react.

No, you do it for the same reason you did it in the Appreciation thread: because you're too cowardly to tell what you really think, so you hide behind others and behind a fake facade of "oh, I'm no nice and neutral to everybody, but now I'm telling you that you suck, but I'm still nice and neutral, la die da".

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Unlike Lazario, I would've tried to control myself (it's hard though) and not to react at all, because I knew the thread would wind down the toilet afterwards.

"Control yourself"? Because of WHAT?! You act like I cursed him or something. Stop hiding behind him and his ridiculous ballistic outburst. Owe your grudge. Why don't you just come out once and scream it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 6849
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
Goliath wrote:
I don't know what you're referring to with David S., but then again, like I said, unlike Lazario, I don't keep track of what's been said months ago. Someone slams my opinions? Fine, it has happened a thousand times and it will happen a thousands times in the future, I'm sure.
I can't help long-term memory.

Goliath wrote:
Oh, and thanks for admitting you're biased
I'm more suspicious of people who have so little self-awareness to think they aren't biased.

Quote:
Stop hiding behind him and his ridiculous ballistic outburst.
His ridiculous outburst. What you quoted was one line of a 3 to 5 paragraph reply to you. Your focus on it makes it clear that you only care to instigate.

_________________
Image
Vote in Hurt or Heal: Disney Villains by Design! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Disney's Divinity wrote:
His ridiculous outburst. What you quoted was one line of a 3 to 5 paragraph reply to you. Your focus on it makes it clear that you only care to instigate.

Huh? I reacted to everything you wrote, and it wasn't 3 to 5 paragraphs. You're demonstratably lying now. You do realize your reply is only a few posts above, don't you? Now, a comment like you made to Dr. F. about eagerly agreeing with Lazario's fake drama about so-called imaginary "patronizing"... now THAT is what I call "instigating".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:47 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Posts: 6849
Location: North Carolina Gender: Male
I was talking about the post by Lazario you used to start all this. Which is more than 5 paragraphs, actually, now that I check. "eager" is the right word.

_________________
Image
Vote in Hurt or Heal: Disney Villains by Design! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:05 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 am
Posts: 622
Location: California
Did you guys know there's a movie about Lazario and Goliath's relationship? A movie! And it's one of the greatest of all times (;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz4Da0Eu ... ata_player


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:08 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm
Posts: 4749
Location: The Netherlands
Disney's Divinity wrote:
I was talking about the post by Lazario you used to start all this. Which is more than 5 paragraphs, actually, now that I check. "eager" is the right word.

Yeah, and if you read my reply to him *properly* (instead of, indeed, eagerly, jumping on the first chance you got to "nail" me), you would've seen I was gonna respond to him seriously (like I had done BEFORE!), had he not gone on and on about something I didn't do. AGAIN, he chose to create conflict where there was none and I said I wasn't gonna dignify the rest of his (indeed excellent) post with an answer as long as he's still on the war-path.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 pm 
Offline
Walt Disney Treasure
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 4497
Location: The Netherlands
Lazario wrote:
PatrickvD wrote:
Lazario wrote:
But one that is only in service to try (in vain? perhaps) and prove how ridiculous it is for him to always play superior to people.

Something you'd never do.

Well, hey: turnabout is fair play. If you can prove it.
Give me an example of someone I have played superior to in the last 2 years.

And Goliath doesn't count. Especially not since he has behavior like this in less than 3 months to account for:

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=40

Which goes back to proving my theory (that I'm hardly the only one he treats as an inferior). Did you honestly mean to come into this to support Goliath? Or to call me a hypocrite? Either way, you don't have anything to back up your claims.


What a lengthy response. Did I struck a nerve?

Either way, I've always found you superior-acting. Probably less so the last months. You come across that way and I don't think that's because you enjoy it but because you care so damn much about things on here. I don't need to go back and search through threads to prove that because I don't care. That's your problem, you care too much. We're online, it should be fun here. You go back making images circling quotes with red outlining. Goliath doesn't care and he's just laughing his ass off every time you reply. Especially like that.

I am not for or against either one of you even though I made it seem that way, sorry.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group