Disney Crushes

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Disney Crushes

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

-
Last edited by Dr Frankenollie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Edward
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Edward »

When I was a kid; prince Philip, prince Eric, prince Adam (Beast), Aladdin, John Smith, Hercules...

In more recent years; Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), prince Edward (James Marsden), prince Caspian (Ben Barnes), prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal). Flynn Rider is also hot, and I can't wait to see Taylor Kitsch as John Carter!;)

Also, since Marvel now "is Disney": Chris Hemsworth as Thor! :D
Last edited by Prince Edward on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Disney-movies: Snow White, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates, Enchanted, Prince of Persia, Tron, Oz The Great and Powerful
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Uh . . . Captain Jack Sparrow? :p :lol:

I can't say I've had any real crushes on the cartoon characters, I usually don't have the same level of affection for the male characters that I do the female ones. The one exception from back in the day would be Darkwing Duck; I was kinda obsessed with that character for a time. :oops: :lol: And before I get labelled a furry it was all about the personality and premise and had nothing to do with his physical aspects. Hmm . . . then again I do have a thing for masks and capes . . . ;)
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Like with the 'Disney Essence'-debate, there has already been a thread similar to this one not too long ago. I'm not trying to lecture you, Frank, because I think you make great contributions to the forum and you should keep on posting... but maybe check the 'search'-function sometimes, even if it's not working as well as it could. :)

Now, about Disney crushes: I can't really say they're "crushes", because they're cartoon characters. Though when I was a little kid, I had a real crush on Gadget from Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers. :oops:

The most beautiful Disney women have to be Jasmine and Tiana. But still, I think Ariel has the most sex-appeal of them all. I can way more easily emphatize with, and root for, her than any of the other Disney girls. I also like Rapunzel (she's just too cute) and Eliza Maza from Gargoyles.
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

Captain Jack, obviously. And as for the animated ones, I've always like Aladdin's design, as well as Clopin's.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Yeah, there's been plenty of threads about this before. But I don't mind talking about it again.

Aladdin and Hercules are probably the biggest Disney 'crushes' I've had, because there's something charismatic and sympathetic about them both. Also love Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet, because he's cute and I identify with him in a lot of ways.

I was watching Tarzan the other day (I enjoyed it more than I remembered), and I realized that Tarzan is a pretty nice character, too. The scene where he tries to propose to Jane is adorable. Plus, it helps that he only wears a loin cloth. Tony Goldwyn as his voice actor doesn’t hurt either. :wink:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Tristy
Special Edition

Post by Tristy »

Aurora, The Spring Sprite, Kida, Elizabeth Swann, Tamina (Prince of Persia), Syrena.

"HOPSCOTCH!"
Cheshire_Cat
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Cheshire_Cat »

In my opinion, Prince Phillip is definitely the hottest Disney prince. I love how he's portrayed as an archetypal charming 1950s man (which is a bonus for me, as I have a thing for '50s guys). :)
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

Hmm.... even though I was scared to pieces of The Little Mermaid (no thanks to that Sea Bitch, Ursula, and her freaky ass smile), I honestly had a crush on Ariel and.... well, I still do, even if she is an animated chick. :P
Dr Frankenollie
In The Vaults

Post by Dr Frankenollie »

-
Last edited by Dr Frankenollie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Dr Frankenollie wrote:Sorry. :oops:
Nonsense, you're just contributing to the forum and you should keep on doing that! :)

And now that you had us confessing, I want to hear your Disney crushes, mister! :P
Poody
Anniversary Edition

Post by Poody »

Please, I always wanted to bang all the princes.... :P
Goliath
Diamond Edition

Post by Goliath »

Oh, and of course (how could I forget?!):

disneyftw1
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyftw1 »

OK... I don't know how to confess on this, but... I have a crush on Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Pocahontas, Esmerelda, Jasmine, Aurora, Elizabeth Swan, Tiana, Kida, Giselle and Rapunzel (yes, even the most recent princess). ... IF THEY WERE ONLY REAL CHARACTERS! DAMN YOU, ANIMATION (except for Elizabeth Swan)! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! (note: this is done for satirical purposes, so please don't take my final words seriously.)

But if I were to pick my personal favorite, it would definitely be Belle.