Alice & Wonderland Exclusive Box

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Alice & Wonderland Exclusive Box

Post by Want2beBelle »

Hello everyone! Has anyone ordered the special edition of Alice and wonderland, the collector's box with some goodies? Does anyone know exactly what it comes with? Pics? thanks :)
goofystitch
Collector's Edition

Post by goofystitch »

Hey Belle. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have the set. It comes with a 3D card, certificate of authenticity and a box of playing cards, which I haven't opened. Pics are below.

I'm currently watching and reviewing every Disney film in chronological order. You can follow along at my blog, The Disney Films, and also follow me on Twitter.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Oh my goodness ! I've never seen that before ! What a wonderful set; its just like the ones the UK gets for Platinum / Diamond Editions, save for the fact the latter includes a book.

I feel they missed an opportunity here; Alice could have had a wonderful book included here. I suppose there is hope for the Blu release though ?
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

wooooooow :o

I've never seen that before also.
that box looks SO AWESOME ( but indeed a booklet would have been nice in the box as well, but love the playing cars :) )
Last edited by stitchje1981 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
jrboy
Anniversary Edition

Post by jrboy »

Here's the newest set

Includes 3 Glow-In-The-Dark Lithographs, Certificate Of Authenticity, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy!

Looking for something extra special for Christmas? The collector’s edition of A Christmas Carol is the perfect answer! This exciting release includes a 3D Bluray disc, as well as standard Blu-ray disc, DVD and Digital Copy—plus three Glow-in-the-Dark Lithographs and Certificate Of Authenticity all in one incredible collector’s package! Start a whole new holiday tradition and enjoy this cutting-edge movie package with your family.
Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Want2beBelle »

goofystitch wrote:Hey Belle. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have the set. It comes with a 3D card, certificate of authenticity and a box of playing cards, which I haven't opened. Pics are below.

Thanks soooo much it's ok :) i was hoping someone would post them :) i notice u also collect those collector boxes i love them! These pics help i am definitely getting it now. I am not sure if you like the tinkerbell movies but the lost treasure one has a box also like the snow white one with the book are you getting that one?