Explain your Siggy: The Sigquel

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Explain your Siggy: The Sigquel

Post by Wonderlicious »

The original topic has gotten too long, so now it's time for part two! Drop on in and explain your signature!

Mine, having said that, is pretty uninteresting, and I've had it for a few months. Just a daft little thing I came up with (for those looking at a latter date when it may be gone: "Daddy's favourite ride at Disneyland was the smoking area!")
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Re: Explain your Siggy: The Sigquel

Post by Elladorine »

Wonderlicious wrote:Mine, having said that, is pretty uninteresting, and I've had it for a few months. Just a daft little thing I came up with (for those looking at a latter date when it may be gone: "Daddy's favourite ride at Disneyland was the smoking area!")
I've always liked that! I figured you were quoting a movie or something. :D
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Re: Explain your Siggy: The Sigquel

Post by Wonderlicious »

enigmawing wrote:
Wonderlicious wrote:Mine, having said that, is pretty uninteresting, and I've had it for a few months. Just a daft little thing I came up with (for those looking at a latter date when it may be gone: "Daddy's favourite ride at Disneyland was the smoking area!")
I've always liked that! I figured you were quoting a movie or something. :D
And I couldn't even get the specifics right. It's "designated smoking area", not just "smoking area". :p
Animalia
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Animalia »

I've had mine for a few days now. I just figured I should have a Beauty and the Beast siggy and avatar for the upcoming Diamond Edition and I always loved the prologue so I decided to add some textures and volia. :D
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Wonderlicious wrote:And I couldn't even get the specifics right. It's "designated smoking area", not just "smoking area". :p
:lol: But seriously, do they even have designated smoking areas anymore? :scratch: You'd think I'd know this but I haven't paid attention the last few times I've gone. :oops:
Animalia wrote:Image
I've had mine for a few days now. I just figured I should have a Beauty and the Beast siggy and avatar for the upcoming Diamond Edition and I always loved the prologue so I decided to add some textures and volia. :D
I've been meaning to tell you that you've got a gorgeous set. :)
Animalia
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Animalia »

enigmawing wrote:
Wonderlicious wrote:And I couldn't even get the specifics right. It's "designated smoking area", not just "smoking area". :p
:lol: But seriously, do they even have designated smoking areas anymore? :scratch: You'd think I'd know this but I haven't paid attention the last few times I've gone. :oops:
They have an offical list of designated areas online http://disneyland.disney.go.com/plan/gu ... s/smoking/ :wink:
enigmawing wrote:
Animalia wrote:Image
I've been meaning to tell you that you've got a gorgeous set. :)
Thanks. Love your set as well.
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

Animalia wrote:They have an offical list of designated areas online http://disneyland.disney.go.com/plan/gu ... s/smoking/ :wink:
I should have known! :lol: Doesn't really matter to me though, I quit smoking over three years ago. ;)
Animalia wrote:Thanks. Love your set as well.
Thanks! :)
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

This was said a month ago and I've been meaning to WIST it. Finally did when I updated my avatar...

WIST #52:
Brends: I like the characters all showing up, but with Maria erupting from the center she kinda looks like Chernabog's more pleasant cousin.
Cordy: LOL! "Out of the mountains she came...her song can no longer be denied! She will have her vengeance...one Von Trapp at a time..."

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
PrincePhillipFan
Anniversary Edition

Post by PrincePhillipFan »

Not totally related to the thread topic, but I love your new avatar Scaps. With the way he's been spreading through the boards, I'm wondering if the laced collar has any plans for total world domination.

Since the Halloween season is coming up, I'd decided to make a siggy of my favorite foppish gay vampire Herbert von Krolock from The Fearless Vampire Killers. And the fact he could still kick Edward Cullen's ass any day.
-Tim
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Animalia, that set is magnificent!

Really well blended! :D
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Just got another set from Enigma! :D

Two, this time, so this is the one I'm using.

And here's the other.
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

Well, after watching the trailers and reading the early reviews, I am excited for Tangled and joined the sig and icon bandwagon. Both of these were made by the amazing enigmawing.

Pascal is slowly becoming my favorite character in the movie. Between this shocking expressing and the dress picture I gotta have a plushie of this little guy :D .

Regarding the sig...

I saw these guys on the trailers and the artwork and wondered, if Disney really wants to sell the movie to boys and guys just slap them in front of the posters and say "Tangled: This ain't no princess movie!".
ImageImageImageImage

UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

New "Julie on Glee" set for Halloween. Picture is from S.O.B.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I am currently working on a Halloween variation on my siggy (Which I may never change). Look below to see what I have so far and feel free to make suggestions.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Make Stitch a Vampire.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I was thinking of doing that, but I sadly do not have photoshop and it would not be easy to do it in Paint.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

I've been tweaking my siggy all day, and I've finally decided to stick with this version.

FYI- In the Julie Andrews movie, S.O.B. the acronym SOB stands for "Standard Operational Bullsh!t" as opposed to what the acronym is normally understood to mean.
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

GASP! Julie Andrews in a movie with the word "bullsh*t" on it? SCANDALOUS!

:lol: :lol: :P :P

Just kidding, I am sure she rocks in that movie too.
ImageImageImageImage

UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

pap64 wrote:GASP! Julie Andrews in a movie with the word "bullsh*t" on it? SCANDALOUS!

:lol: :lol: :P :P

Just kidding, I am sure she rocks in that movie too.
Well, she's certainly famous for doing something extra "scandalous" in that film...

:wink:
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

...SHE SINGS OFF-KEY????????

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Actually, I have an idea thanks to Family Guy... :lol:
ImageImageImageImage