Bring forth the babble!

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Lazario wrote:That's so sad, what did it die of?
NEGLECT, OF COURSE.
That's hot.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Prudence! It's you! I'm confused- a doggie died? That's awful. :(
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Prudence! It's you! I'm confused- a doggie died? That's awful. :(
YES, IT IS ME. I'M GOING TO BE EATEN, APPARENTLY.

OH GOSH, A DOG DIDN'T REALLY DIE! I'M CALLING THIS THREAD "THIS PUPPY"! :o

~~~~~~~~~~

SOMETHING CAME ON MY MUSIC PLAYER.

OOOOOH, AND IT'S ALL RIGHT
GOT A PADDLE AND A CREEK
OOOOOH, IT'S ALL RIGHT
BECAUSE I'VE ALWAYS GOT MY FAMILY
OF ME

"FAMILY OF ME" FROM THE "OVER THE HEDGE" MOVIE SOUNDTRACK WHICH I LOVE. "STILL" IS MY FAVORITE SONG, POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE SONG EVER, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD THE OTHER VERSION OF IT ANYWHERE. I HAVE THE FILM VERSION, AT LEAST, AND I LIKE IT BETTER.

THIS IS A LINK TO MY THEME SONG. I LOVE IT WHEN SIMPLICITY DESCRIBES COMPLEXITY, DONCHA KNOW.

SHE HAS TO BE A DESCENDANT OF THE PEOPLE IN MY SIGNATURE; IT IS ABUNDANTLY AND ABSURDLY OBVIOUS AND THE SONGS BY BEN FOLDS ARE WHY HEDGE IS CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE DREAMWORKS MOVIE. LET'S SEE IF DRAGON WILL TOP IT. I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD REVIEWS, AND SO I AM HOPING THAT, DESPITE MY STRANGE TASTES, IT WILL.
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Yesterday my uncle called us to ask us bout somethin medical, didn't give out much info....Then this morn my grandpa called and informed us that my aunt was dianogised with terminal brain cancer and she spent the night at the hospital... we don't know if she survied the night or.... *chokes* this is so horrid... especialy with family...

apparently she's been suffering for sometime now and didn't realize it till 4 weeks agoo... she can't do chemo or any treatmeant.... please keep my aunt in your prayers. I'll keep you posted on any updates.
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

^That's so horrible... I'll definitely be praying for her.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

thanks for the thoughts Scarredforlife, greatly appricated.

So far we haven't heard from my grandparents/uncle but they sent e-mail sayin that for a while my aunt's been suffering and losing weight unexpectedly, in fact couple days ago my uncle come home and noticed that my aunt wasn't in GREAT shape (hence the hospital visit) She was raised to let her life be in god's hand (which I respect) and over the weekend she/my cousins had a family discussion bout her goin to the dr. and figure out what's wrong.

Update: Grandma told us that terminal cancer has spread thru my aunt's entire body...
blackcauldron85

Mason, that's so sad. I'll be praying for her and your family. *hug*
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Things seem calm for now but we're still on the edge....I'm hopin she'll live past mother's day and my b-day...

thanks for the thoughts everybody.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

This morn my grandparents sent us an e mail regarding my aunt....

*wipes tears from his eyes* she......passed away last night....at 11 30pm.... aunt terri was a wonderful person and great mother/civilain..... we're gon'na miss her

recap: My aunt was dianosged with terminal brain cancer
blackcauldron85

:( Mason, I'm so sorry to hear that. At least she's not suffering anymore. I'll continue praying for you and your family.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

We're hanging in there, dad went down to support our uncle and see our cousins/aunts/uncles.

Today's my b-day and it kinda cheered me up.

Me and my cousins have been keepin in touch since last week.
blackcauldron85

Happy birthday :)
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

Happy Birthday Mason! And I'm sorry to hear that about your Aunt. :(
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Thanks Amy and Scarred4Life, greatly appricate you guys tryin to ease my mind.

So far we're slowly movin on. My cousins and I are planning to see each other round our grandpa's 85th b-day.
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer this week, and of course nobody tells me until today, the day of her surgery. They caught it early though, so after the surgery she'll be fine. Most likely.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Sorry to hear bout your grandmother, Scarred, at least they're doin everythin they can to help her.
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

Well, everything went great with the surgery. :up: But she'll have to go back for a couple of tests to make sure everything was removed, and that she's not having any reactions.
blackcauldron85

How's your grandmother been doing the past week? I'm glad that the surgery went well. :)
blackcauldron85

So, I checked my email this morning, and there was a Facebook wall post from my brother. "Did you get a tattoo?" it said. My stomach is still in my feet. My family doesn't know about my tattoos, and I want to keep it that way. My only guess is seeing a picture from a concert from a few months ago, where I had a tank top on, but the one you could see a tattoo, I took my name off of the tag...but you could still see it because when you click on the photo from my page, it brings you to my friend's page, and all the photos are there anyway.

I wrote him back, "No, why?", but I maybe should have left off the "why", because I don't want to get back to him on it. If he writes me back, maybe I'll just leave it alone, and then obviously my silence will prove he's correct...OMG, UGH!!!!

I regret having gotten tattoos, but there's nothing I can do now. I'm hoping against all hope that no one comments, "Yes, she has tattoos!" I mean, my good friends obviously wouldn't, but some people I'm not as good friends with... OMG UGH!!!
avonleastories95
Gold Classic Collection

Post by avonleastories95 »

That was a good story, Amy! One that enforces my opinions of not getting a tattoo. Tattoos are painful when you get them, and the regrets are worse.
By the way, in 6 days, I shalt starteth High School. I am a Freshman at Bishop McDevitt starting 9/8/10. So, if you do not notice me being around, you will know that High School is busy enough! However, I will post whenever I can on Breaks, Holidays, Days Off, and Weekends. I am looking forward to High School very much, and I am not a bit nervous!
Last edited by avonleastories95 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.