Mostly Disney: Movie and TV plushes and collectibles

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Mostly Disney: Movie and TV plushes and collectibles

Post by slave2moonlight »

Well, I've collected a lot of stuff over the years, a large part of it related to Disney, and now I'm doing some major streamlining, especially in the plush toy department. I plan to move to Austin in June, and I can only have so much to have to move (and I need funds, too).

So, since I can't use Ebay (don't have a credit card and they charge too much to auction stuff there anyway), I'd like to post my stuff here for sale or trade. Preferably sale. I'll post new items here from time to time, and if anyone is interested in buying or trading, just e-mail me at [email protected] with the item as the subject. I do have a ton of stuff to post, but I'm going to try not posting too much new stuff until some of the old stuff is spoken for. However, if you are interested in a certain subject, especially a Disney subject, you may want to ask if I have anything of that subject (or anything else of it), as I have lots of stuff.

I will probably offer most items at 10 dollars per item, plus packing and shipping. I'll accept Money Orders or PayPal. I will probably offer most items in pairs or groups if they're related or if they're small.

If you want to save on shipping, I will put a 5 dollar shipping value on any mint condition slipcovers on my WANT list, but talk to me about this first. Here are the slipcovers I need:
Pocahontas 10th Anniv. Ed.
Lion King 1 1/2
Mulan 2
Mary Poppins 40th Anniversary Ed.
Tarzan 2
Lilo and Stitch 2
Kronk's New Groove
Tin Man (that Zooey Deschanel TV miniseries; I'm pretty sure it has a slipcover)
Green Lantern First Flight Blu-Ray
Justice League New Frontier Blu-Ray (if it had a slipcover)
Toy Story Blu-Ray
Toy Story 2 Blu-Ray

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items I'd trade for, depending on what the value of my lot is...(watch for updates here):

"Like New" condition Hallmark ornmanets I don't have, if they appeal to me: which means mainly pop culture ones, like movie or cartoon characters, famous toys, comic characters, etc...

D23 mags I don't have in mint condition and shipped in a box to stay that way. (I received the first issue from Disney Movie Rewards, and its spine was broken and it was all beat up, so right now I need all the issues so far).

Certain Like New Books:
I am currently after a specific book on Hanna Barbera Cartoons (I believe that is even the title), in case anyone has it in mint condition and wants to trade it. Also interested in other books of that nature, like Disney Art books, etc... Also collect pin-up art books, and more behind the scenes/art books on animation and films and art in general if it's a subject I like; Star Wars Art, advertising art, etc... Of course, with books I always prefer hardcovers and want the dust jackets too when applicable.

Also, I'd be interested in comic collections/graphic novels from Disney or similar (like the Muppets one I just bought), or other subjects I like, such as Star Wars, Buffy, Kolchak, Archie, etc.. Though it is unlikely someone would have these in the kind of pristine condition I'd want. Also interested in some of the manga style books (in English of course), like Kilala princess (I only have the first), the Kingdom Hearts books and sailor Moon. Plus, those Cine-Manga books they used to do of Kim Possible (only have the first 2), Lizzie McGuire (only have the first 1, I think), and others. Would like to get more of those in mint condition.

There is also this Disney Trivia book I have been looking for forever. It is the fourth of a series of Disney Trivia books that came out in... the '90's I believe. It would be called The Ultimate Disney Trivia Book 4, or something like that, and I believe has a lime-green cover. That 4th one may have come out in 2000, actually. I'm pretty sure I have the first 3.

Also looking for a Shogun Godzilla tail that is in excellent condition (mine is cracked up like crazy).

I'm in need of three new Turboman toys, in new condition boxes, as well. These are the toys from the film "Jingle All the Way". I am often interested in items directly from movies, by the way. I mean, that are sort of like replicas, even if not sold as replicas, such as those.

And, I need a truly "like new" one of each of the following:
Midnight Hour DVD (the '80's TV Halloween movie starring Levar Burton and Shari Belafonte)
Fright Night 2 DVD
The original Slipper and the Rose DVD with the white cover
The La Caperucita Roja DVD trilogy (sealed)
Various Disney DVDs (including Anchor Bay titles that have not been reissued) that I do not have if they are still sealed or if they're out of print but "like new". Check my DVD aficionado page to see if I have it already, and e-mail me if I don't. http://slave2moonlight.dvdaf.com/owned Not those cheap Canadian imports I've seen at Wallgreen's though. I bought Pooh's Grand Adventure there and had to return it because it wouldn't even play.

Also some DVDs I'm majorly looking for right now are Sailor Moon DVDs in like new condition. I have a nice stack, but I need tons. For example, the only DIC Sailor Moon DVD I have is the first. I need the uncut boxed set of the second season in Japanese (the official U.S. release), and I only have the first 4 DVDs of season S and the last 2 of Super S, which I want in the Heart Collection and Pegasus Collection versions (not Signature Series). I have all three of the movies, the season 1 set (though I need a replacement case for one of the two 4-disc cases), and the "set" of the live-action series and specials. So, that is my current Sailor Moon DVD situation, and I am only seeking the real, U.S. DVD releases, and I'm very picky about DVDs because I have had players that are very picky, so I am seeking them either sealed (and not rattling inside the case) or if used, absolutely pristine (played only once kinda thing), with a guarantee of not even a finger print (I hate fingerprints on discs...). Truthfully though, this is a requirement of mine for any and all disc trades. That reminds me, I also am seeking the Neon Genesis Evangelion movies on DVD. Same requirements of course. I have the set of the series, but need the movies. I know at least one is supposed to be a must have. I forget which. Ah, yes, and the only non-offical Sailor Moon DVDs I'm seeking are the ones of the Sailor Stars season. Though, I am seeking the sealed, nice boxed set that is out there, not for someone to make copies of them for me.

Some park exclusive merchandise in "like new condition" would appeal to me also (Disney characters as Star Wars characters items would be pretty cool!), as would WDCC sculptures for my larger offerings, and Muppet Photo-puppet replicas... But feel free to ask about anything for trade really. There are even some pins I'd be interested in getting my hands on if they're in "new" condition, but just a few. Also, I'm a mad collector of the Muppet action figures from Palisades, the Justice League Unlimited animated series figures, the Pirates of the Caribbean figures from the Neca brand line, other collector-aimed action figures of film, movie and cartoon characters, and movie replica items in general. To trade action figures and other stuff like that though, I'd only want them if they were still sealed/packaged so as to be sure all the accessories were there. And I do want one of those Mowgli plushes that used to come with a Baloo plush. I never got it because I didn't need Baloo, just Mowgli (got a great Baloo already).

Again, e-mail me if you have something you think I might be interested in trading for. I have a lot of interests, from Disney to Sailor Moon, Muppets to Star Wars, Indiana Jones to Kolchak the Nightstalker, Dark Shadows to Superheroes, Christmas to Halloween, Peanuts to Hilary Duff and many other dreamgirls (still need the Hilary Duff shopping sisters dolls and most of the Peanuts action figures). Just remember that I'm a collector. I am looking for things in great condition and most of what I sell/trade is going to be very good condition too. I'll describe any issues.

Incidentally, I cannot respond to private messages, so please don't try to use them to contact me.

Also, I am only selling/trading within the U.S. ... and maybe Canada in SOME cases.

I'm also available for digital art commissions. E-mail me about what you want and I'll give you an estimate. Here's my online gallery: http://www.slave2moonlight.deviantart.com
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 18 times in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

First items I have up for grabs is a set of three Best Buy promotional items that came with their respective DVD releases. It's the Sleeping Beauty alarm clock, the Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning lenticular 3D cup, and the Pinocchio lenticular 3D cup. They're all in their packaging and brand new. $10 plus $10 for packing and shipping.

Again, if you're interested, e-mail me at [email protected] . I cannot respond to PM's, so just e-mail me. Also, read all the information in the first post. Thanks!
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

"vintage" Black Cauldron plush pair

Update: Traded

Last edited by slave2moonlight on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Adding a couple more items for sale or trade here. ALL the previous items are still available. Remember, if you are interested in a specific subject or wonder if I have a specific item, just ask (but no private messages, because for some reason I am not able to respond to them).

First, here is a group of Muppet plushes I started collecting in college. I was trying to build my Muppet collection. I'd like them to go as a group, but if you are only interested in certain ones, let me know. To give you an idea of the size of these dolls, when Kermit is stretched out, he is 18 inches from head to toe. As for the details: Fozzie and Rizzo are from Disney World. Fozzie was the largest plush they had of him. They're all a nice size, and they're all in the condition I got them in except with the paper tags removed (as is intended). All of them except Kermit that is. He is in nice but played with condition because I had him since I was a kid. He's one of those Fisher Price Kermits from the 70's or so. In my opinion, the material he is made of makes him one of the best looking Kermit dolls I've seen. The only issues with him that make him "played with" condition is that his collar and toe tips are a bit curled and his eyes could be newer looking, but they're not bad by any means. I think he still looks pretty good. They're all nice and clean and everything, from a smoke-free, pet-free home. As a group, I'm asking $50 for them, and 20 for shipping/handling.

The second lot I'm posting today is a single, but pretty large and rare Mickey Mouse plush. As I recall, he's a special plush that came from JC Penny around Mickey's 60th or so, and he is dressed in his theme park outfit and stretches out to 27 inches from feet to top of ears. His pants and tie are a nice, silky material, and I'd like to sell him for 30 (plus 13 packing and shipping) because of his size and he's a rather special one. Like most other items I offer, he has simply been a decoration for all the time I've had him, so he is like new.

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Though I prefer Money Orders and Paypal, remember to ask me about trading if you have something you think I'd be interested in. Be sure to read my full first post, which I recently rewrote a bit and added to.

To purchase, trade, or haggle, E-mail me at [email protected]
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

FYI, that's Pepe, not Rizzo- Rizzo is a mouse! :) I responded in my selling thread to your question, also. :)
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

blackcauldron85 wrote:FYI, that's Pepe, not Rizzo- Rizzo is a mouse! :) I responded in my selling thread to your question, also. :)
Ha, if you look again, Rizzo is there as well, on the opposite end. That's the one I was referring too. I know which is which, I promise. ;) I'm a longtime Muppet fan. And Rizzo is a rat. :lol:
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Wow. Yeah, totally didn't see Rizzo there- I apologize! And I think I was thinking of Muppet-Vision 3D when I said that Rizzo is a rat, since he plays Mickey. Wow again. I knew that. I should've kept my mouth shut (or, um, fingers away from the keyboard). My bad. Thanks! :)
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

blackcauldron85 wrote:Wow. Yeah, totally didn't see Rizzo there- I apologize! And I think I was thinking of Muppet-Vision 3D when I said that Rizzo is a rat, since he plays Mickey. Wow again. I knew that. I should've kept my mouth shut (or, um, fingers away from the keyboard). My bad. Thanks! :)
Ha, no prob. The Rizzo and Fozzie here are actually from the Muppetvision 3D gift shop, incidentally. I wouldn't be parting with my Muppet collection, but I have my heart set on the Muppet Photo Puppet replicas that are coming out now. But they're insanely pricey. Kermit alone is hard to find for less than 300. Luckily, Gonzo and Animal are around 100-150 these days, and Rizzo is in the works (and Piggy too I think). I just hope they don't stop before they make Fozzie, but he'll probably be insanely expensive (Piggy might be too, actually).
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Okay folks, the Black Cauldron plushes are spoken for, and I no longer need a copy of "Disney Animation: The Illusion of Life" or the Secret of the Magic Gourd slipcover (did a trade with blackcauldron85). I'll edit the related posts when I have a chance.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

New item: This is a Disney's Doug ball cap that has never been worn. Had it since the show was on, but I can't wear ball caps because the new kinds with the clip/material adjustment band just don't look right on me. So if anyone wants to buy it or trade for it, e-mail me. I'm asking 9 for the cap and 6 for shipping and handling.

Update: SOLD

Last edited by slave2moonlight on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

New items, and also, all the previous items are still available except the Black Cauldron plush pair and the Doug Cap is still on hold for someone.

As for the new listings...

Just in time for Halloween, ha, here are some great kid-sized and very fun Aladdin toys that could double as costume accessories that I bought back when the film came out. They have only been display pieces and are like knew. The lamp is like a magic 8 ball. You ask it a question, shake it or turn it over or something, and open the lid for a picture of Genie with a response. The Jafar snake staff is really cool. You push down the lever on the back of his head and his eyes light up red and he makes a whooshing sound. Still works perfectly, and yet I've never changed the batteries yet as far as I can remember! The picture of his eyes lit up is an actual pic. I didn't paint the red in there. For a great adult Jafar costume, one could make an extention of the staff part. Just a thought. Always intended to do that myself, though I don't really look enough like Jafar, which is why I went as Genie instead, ha. Anyway, I'm asking 20 for the pair and 10 for shipping and handling; paypal or money order, U.S. residents only. If you're interested or think you have something I'd like to trade for this pair, e-mail me.

Update: Aladdin Lamp and Staff: *SOLD*

Here are some cool Disney premium items. I don't remember exactly where I got them. I think the Darkwing Duck stuff, the fanny pack at least, was a mail away from a cereal co. Anyway, it's a Hercules cup in a cool Greek style, a small Darkwing fanny pack, and a Darkwing squirter. They are all kid-sized/pretty small. 10 dollars plus 6 for packing and shipping, paypal or money order, U.S. residents only. E-mail me to talk trade or purchase. All items are basically like new/unused.

Here are a pair of hotties I hate to part with, but I'll make due with my Kim plush and cheerleader Kim bobble. It's Kim and Bonnie as Middleton High Cheerleaders. This pair of small figures comes with outfits and stuff and are still in their unopened boxes. Very nice. 10 for the pair and 10 for shipping/handing. E-mail me to purchase or talk about trading. I can't really go down on shipping/handling, because I actually tend to take a loss on that. Buying a box and then shipping it is always more expensive than I expect... Anyway, paypal, money order, or trade, U.S. citzens only.

Edit: I currently am down to only Bonnie from this pair.

A few non-Disney items now. Here's a great pair of Wallace and Gromit PVC figure sets from the Curse of the Wererabbit! They are new in the boxes, though the boxes show minor shelf/storage wear. These are high quality little figurines. From McFarlane I THINK. I forget. 15 for the pair and 10 for shipping and handling. Paypal or Money Order, or we could talk trade; U.S. orders only. E-mail me.

Here's an odd lot. This is an unusual set of Anastasia PVC figurines (5 of them) sold at Shell stations that came in a paper box that opens up into a paper board game (I guess you are supposed to use the figures as game pieces, but I think they were intended more as toys on their own. The box is really worn out, I admit, but it was like that when I bought it. Along with the set I have here a Wendy action figure that was given out at Best Buy with the last DVD release of Peter Pan. Asking 10 for the lot and 7 shipping. Paypal or Money Order, or we could talk trade; U.S. orders only. E-mail me.

Finally, here is a small Harry Potter Hermione storyteller figure. It's brand new and never taken out of the box or plastic except two times: Once when I bought it to check the condition, and once now to take the picture. It's basically a little Hermione sculpture, I suppose based more on the books than anything, that has a looking hole in the bottom where you read a story or something. Not sure. Never tried it out. I adore Hermione, though mainly from the film, so for a while I was buying everything I found of her, but since I got the 9 inch or so talking figure from Neca that is a great likeness of Emma Watson, that's all I need anymore, ha. So, 7 dollars plus 7 shipping/handling. Paypal or Money Order, or we could talk trade; U.S. orders only. E-mail me.

By the way, I'm trying to get the original Roger Rabbit hardcover novel by Gary K. Wolf off Ebay lately (Who Censored Roger Rabbit is the title, I believe), so that's something else I'd trade for if anyone has it in "like new" condition, including the jacket. Also eager to get those Sailor Moon DVDs I still need, but those I really need in MINT condition, because I'm so finicky about even the slightest smudge or scratch on discs... I especially would like to get all the DIC ones, since there are like 14 or so and I only have the first. Oh, and I have a display in my room of the Ewok celebration scene from Star Wars, if anyone has any Ewok or other characters from that scene on the cards or at least with all their accessories and not roughed up, to trade. I may already have them, but I may not, so it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm not looking for vintage ones, as they aren't realistic enough. Would love to get that accessories pack with the drumset of Imperial helmets... This is the sort of stuff I've been searching for on Ebay lately, along with WDCC and movie replica stuff I really can't afford...

Some Disney pins I'm currently interested in if they are in like new condition:

The TinkerBell sketch pad pin
The pin of Walt with an EPCOT map behind him and Figment on the side
The Lizzie McGuire (toon) pin
The Wizards of Waverly Place pin
the TaleSpin pin
The Indy Jones Obtainer of Rare Antiquities pin
and I'm open to others and probably am forgetting some I want. Park attraction ones would be awesome, or ones of other fave characters like Scrooge, Kim Possible, Roger Rabbit, Rocketeer, Captain Eo, or rare Disney girls like Katrina...

[email protected]
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Edit: For anyone interested in items offered in pairs or groups, but you don't want both or the whole group, let me know if you want to work something out. In some cases I will, like with the Muppet plushes.
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Some new items to add to my "available for sale or trade" list, and keep in mind that all the items that still have photos up in previous posts are still available also.

Here is a big one! This is a big talking Flik plush from Disney World! I got him at Animal Kingdom, and he talks or giggles when you push a button in his hand. The other hand is exclusively for giggling. Here's the kicker though. When he giggles, his butt vibrates really hardcore. Why they made a Flik doll with a vibrating butt, I have no idea. Flik is 22 inches tall from foot to top of head, then his antennae add several more inches. He's basically in new condition since he has only been a display piece. I am offering him up at 20 plush 15 for packing and shipping.

Finally, for now, here is my original talking Woody doll. He has had his batteries removed since I only ever used him as a display piece, but of course these are easily replaced. He is like new and has a bendy body, allowing him to be well posed without a stand if you set him up next to a Buzz like this one and put one arm around Buzz like I used to. I'm offering this Woody for 10 dollars plus 10 shipping, but if you want this original Buzz too, I'll send him along free for just 5 more for shipping. The only reason is because I discovered today that Buzz's wings no longer pop out via the button. You have to pull them out manually. He still talks and his laser lights and everything like new. He has only been on display, so I'm puzzed about his wings. There is a paint scratch here and there, but not much at all aside from one on the wings, and all of these he actually came with. The new Buzz I own actually has more noticeable paint issues than this one's.

Edit: Gifted to my niece

As usual, if you're interested in any of this stuff, let me know. I accept Paypal and/or money orders. U.S. responses only, please, and let me know if you think you have something I might want to trade for. Browse through my previous postings too for more and to see my list of things I'd like to get in trade.
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Okay, so Christmas is almost here and it's a bit late to be posting new stuff. I'm sure I can't get any of it to anyone by Christmas, but here's the thing: We're having a garage sale next week, so I wanna post some of this stuff here and give real fans a chance to get it before folks who really don't care buy them for kids who are going to just trash them. Now, a lot of this stuff I still might have after the garage sale (because some of it I might not even put in the garage sale, but some I will), but ya never know. I really need to clear some space. So, if you're interested in any of the stuff I'm posting now or the stuff posted previously, e-mail me! [email protected]

Now, here's some new stuff. The following items have just been in my closet since I bought them, which is why I'm selling them. All the boxes have a little shelf wear. A couple worse than others. The pictures aren't great, sorry. They're grainy and the color is washed out, because the old camcorder I have to use for picture taking isn't too great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, from the film Quest for Camelot, here is a fashion doll of Kayley, the main character. It's a gorgeous doll. The box looks decent from the front, but the lower left corner of the back is a bit scrunched. So, not mint condition, but still sturdy. The items inside are mint, never removed. I'm asking 10 for the doll plus 6 for packing and shipping.

Update: Gifted to my little niece

Next is a pair of nice, plushes/beanies in like new, unplayed with condition. One is Sir Hiss from Robin Hood, the other is Thumper from Bambi. Sir Hiss has a party blower type tongue that extends when you squeeze his head. He's a big bigger than a Disney Store beanie toy (Thumper is more that size), but he does come from the Disney Store. Thumper was a promo item from Best Buy from when Bambi 2 came out, I think. Again, 10 for the pair plus 6 for packing and shipping.

Now, here's a Disney wall clock I've had since childhood. It has been on my wall and also in my closet at alternating times in my life. I really love the Mickey with Bambi imagery on the front. It's pretty big. I should have measured it but forgot to, but just ask if you're interested. There's a light scratch near the numbers of the clock (on the upper right I think), but it's in amazing shape besides that. The colors are vibrant and like new, but you can't tell from this picture. I'm asking 20 for this clock, plus 15 shipping and packing, which is probably less than it will actually cost me (it may not seem like it, but I always seem to undercharge for packing and shipping).

Next are some more dolls. Here is a neat pair. It's Ariel's sisters, Attina and Arista. These are not from Disney Store lines. I believe they were from Target. Really pretty dolls. I'd like to get 15 for the pair, and 10 for shipping and packing.

Edit: Sold

Another pair, here are Belle and Ariel. Again, these are dolls from regular stores like K.B. Toys and Target. I'm not sure when this very lovely Belle doll came out. The Ariel looks to have come out at the same time as the dolls of her sisters I just posted, because they have the same box. Also 15 for the pair and 10 for shipping and handling.

Update: Belle has been SOLD

Whoops, almost forgot this one. This is a very interesting Ariel doll. She's actually called "Cool Teen Ariel" and has a fin that is a variety of colors. The box isn't in GREAT shape, but the main problem is that the tape didn't age well, as you can see in the picture. The top has popped open because of it, but I'll retape that. 10 for the doll and 6 for shipping and packing.

Now, for Sailor Moon fans and maybe even something that can be worked into a costume (god, I love girls in Sailor Moon costumes), here is a Sailor Moon Locket toy. I believe this makes some sound effects when you put in batters. It's brand new in the box. I have one of these myself out of the box, as I'm a big Moonie, but I had bought a couple extra back when they came out. 10 plus 5 for packing and shipping.

Two more items for today. Here is a Qui Gon Jinn doll from Star Wars, Episode One. He's supposed to talk and all, but I assume he needs new batteries and did even when I first got him. Great looking doll though. 10 plus 8 shipping and packing.

And, here is a nice Queen Amidala doll. 10 plus 6 shipping and packing.

A reminder that these are terrible pictures and the faded colors are the picture quality, not the items themselves, which are vibrant like new. Feel free to ask any questions in an e-mail (as I can't respond to private messages here).

Again, I am planning to have a garage sale next week, so contact me soon on any of this stuff you're interested in. I don't believe anything can be received by Christmas though. Also, if you want to try haggling over price on some of the more expensive stuff, feel free. I also do trading, but see my previous posts for the kind of stuff I'm looking for. I accept PayPal and Money Orders, and right now I'm only dealing within the U.S. please. Again, just e-mail me at [email protected].
Last edited by slave2moonlight on Wed May 23, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Terter

Post by Terter »

emailed you!:)
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

New item available:

Scrooge McDuck Disney Store plush

This item is like new. Scrooge is my favorite Disney character, but I've gotta get rid of most of my plushes and I will make due with a Scrooge sculpture I recently purchased. This is a nice sized plush Scrooge in his DuckTales colors. Got him at the Disney Store. He still has his tush tag and I'm selling him for 10 dollars plus 7 for packing and shipping. E-mail me if interested, but U.S. only, please, and I still take Paypal and Money Orders, and cash at your own risk. Please check out the other stuff I have up for grabs too, and inquire about anything else. I am moving in 2 months and need to get rid of as much as I can. Thanks! See my first post and some of the others for stuff I am willing to trade for!

Update: Sold
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

I'm at home through Friday, so if anyone would like to purchase or trade anything before I head back to Austin, now's the time. Remember, even if I haven't posted something you are looking for here, you may want to ask. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff from Disney and other subjects. I have a ton of plushes too, and fashion dolls, happy meal toys, and other stuff, and Disney Store and some other beanies. Some I am keeping, some I want to part with. However, most stuff, except the fashion dolls for the most part, are no longer packaged. Some is, but mostly not. That includes that plushes, like all my Disney beanies, no longer have the paper tags. I never intended to part with them, so while they are in "like new" condition, they do lack their tags. So, just ask me if there is something you are looking for, specific or just a subject in general, like a particular film.

And, again, I take Paypal (in advance of shipment).
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

So, someone sent me a Private Message asking if I was going to be selling any Alice in Wonderland merchandise. However, there were two problems. One, I can't respond to PMs here, and two, the e-mail notice of the message when straight to my spam for some reason. So, to answer that person's question:

I do have some Alice in Wonderland items I might be willing to part with. I don't have any collectibles from the live-action film, if that is what you were asking about. Here is what I can remember that I have, off the top of my head:

A plush Cheshire Cat from Disney World
a beanie of Alice and a beanie pair of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Might still have a Bully PVC of Alice somewhere
a fashion-type doll of Alice, really gorgeous one that was in stores like Wal-Mart many years back
a tiny porcelain, gumball machine mug with Alice on it
Alice figure from the McDonald's Disney VHS promo action figure collection

The fact is, I didn't have any immediate plans to sell this particular stuff. I have a growing fondness for Alice, and if I had a good Alice WDCC sculpture, I might be willing to part with all this stuff, however, I don't have one yet. Still, I will surely get one eventually, so maybe I would part with any stuff if the right trade or payment were proposed.

So, if the interested party is interested in any of these items, let me know and maybe I'd be willing to trade or sell. As for what I am interested in trade-wise, just read my previous postings here. I will entertain any offer though. It's possible I have some other things. I'll post if I can think of them. However, the big thing to note is that I can't actually act on the sale or trade anytime soon, as I am back in Austin and my stuff is back in McAllen (TX). But, as with the last sale I made, we can always hammer out details in the meantime. I go back home from time to time and can do the actual business then.

PS: Anyone who is looking for anything in particular, just let me know and I'll tell you if I have it or not.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Attention anyone interested in collectibles, especially toys, from Disney and a variety of other subjects:

For the next two days, that's Thurs. Oct. 13th and Fri. Oct. 14th, I am in my parents' town (just had my father's funeral) and staying in their house where most of my collectibles still are. I am planning to take some of them to sell to shops in Austin that buy used toys, tapes, etc.., but I would prefer to sell them here to actual collectors rather than know they are being ravaged by kids. So, here's the deal:

I have tons of items, mainly toys (including plushies, fashion dolls, posters, action figures, VHS tapes, PVC figs, Kids' Meal Toys, etc...) from many different subjects, especially Disney. I couldn't even try to post them all. Some of the items posted as photos in this thread are still available, but not all. However, I have many, many more. The best thing I can do is this, if you are interested in a certain subject and getting some collectibles from that subject, just ask me if I have it or anything from it, and if I do and you are interested, make me an offer or ask for a price. I will have to add packing and shipping to that though. You can contact me at [email protected] for all this, and I take payment through Paypal, which does take a cut, so consider that in any offer you make as well. The key here is to contact me right away, as I will only be in town Thurs. and Fri., and I will try to pack and send any purchases out Sat. before leaving to return to Austin. Only buyers from within the U.S., please. Disregard all posts preceding this one. I am not looking for trades or anything like that at the moment. I need the money for bills and an apartment, ha. Anyway, like I said, please contact me. I have many Disney items from almost any animated subject you're looking for, and maybe some live action subjects too.

I have a lot of Hilary Duff dolls (still boxed) and related items I'm looking to sell.
I have a lot of Disney Store beanies that are like new but with no tags.
I have Betty and Veronica dolls (not the Barbie ones), Scooby Doo Barbies and other Barbies, Disney fashion dolls, and tons of other stuff. Just e-mail me a question like, "Do you have anything from _______?" or, "Do you have a ______," or tell me if you're interested in something I've already mentioned. I have a huge variety.

However, if memory serves, I DO NOT have anything from the following subjects anymore (except what I'm keeping) if I ever did at all:
The Black Cauldron
Sailor Moon (or most Anime subjects)
Up
Wall-E
Meet the Robinsons
Princess and the Frog
Tangled
Bolt
Live-Action Alice in Wonderland
High School Musical or any other post Lizzie/Kim Possible Disney Channel subjects
TRON or TRON Legacy
I'll edit/add to this list as I think of more stuff I don't have available anymore...
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Update to the info I last posted about collectibles I have for sale: My sister has given the okay to sell her collectibles as well. Just for the record, she is a big sci-fi fan and has a lot of X-Files stuff (including the Barbies), and other stuff like Lucy Barbies, Audrey Hepburn Barbie, a Cornelius from Planet of the Apes doll (from like the 80s or 90s, not the 60s), etc... Maybe some more Sailor Moon stuff too. So, again, if there is a subject area you are interested in or even a specific item, I will check if we have something for you. And you can always make me an offer on these items if you would prefer that over my quoting you a price. I am okay with some negotiating. I have Star Wars stuff too, though I probably am not willing to part with my traditional action figures and vehicles just yet, ha.

And, remember, if you like plushies and beanies, I have lots of awesome ones that are in excellent shape, though their paper sales tags are removed. Most of my toys were for display only, though most of the action figures and kids' meal toys (I have TONS) are loose, and occasionally one has some paint damage that occurred in storage, but I would let you know.