Villain love pairings

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
houseofvillains

Villain love pairings

Post by houseofvillains »

I have always wanted to pair up Disney villains as love pairings, but I am unsure about some of these ones. I will post my ideas, and maybe you can add more on post your opinions about these. I will list the female villains and pair them up with one or more male match. I will list the male matches in order from preference to least preference.

Cinderella's Stepmother: Judge Claude Frollo; Governor Ratcliffe

Cruella De Vil: The King of Hearts (Cruella does have a husband like the King of Hearts in the original 101 Dalmatians story, and the King of Hearts is already married to someone like Cruella De Vil, so the relationship would be akin); Captain Hook; Clayton; Amos Slade; Percival C. McLeach

Drizella and Anastasia: Gaston for Drizella
Rico (Home on the Range) for Anastasia

Madame Medusa: Percival C. McLeach; Sykes

Madame Mim: The Phantom Blot; Captain Hook; Yen Sid (is he evil?)

Maleficent: Jafar; the Horned King; Chernabog; Hades

Queen Admira: Captain Hook; Gaston

Queen of Hearts: Captain Hook; Governor Ratcliffe; Stromboli

Snow White's Stepmother: Governor Ratcliffe; Judge Claude Frollo; Emperor Shan-Yu; the Horned King

Ursula: Hades; Jafar; the Coach Man

Yzma: Destane (Destane is a ruthless sorcerer from the "Aladdin" cartoon show, not much is known about him, but Mozenrath worked for him, and Destane was so fearful even Jafar was afraid of him); the Horned King; Jafar

So, what are your picks?

- Houseofvillains
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

Interesting topic. Here are my picks:

- Jafar and Maleficent - it's a match made in hell: both are tall and dark, both have pet birds and both transform into giant reptiles in their movies' climaxes. It's nothing strange though, seeing how Jafar was modeled after Maleficent. Btw, it's obvious Jafar would be the bitch in this relationship ;).

- Hades and Ursula - there's the similarity in color schemes (purple/blue/gray), they're both kind of seductive when presenting their offers and they both have a wicked sense of humor. Oh, and there's the Musker/Clements connection, of course.

- Lady Tremaine and Claude Frollo - hmmm... two characters who believe themselves to be righteous, but are very manipulative and downright sadistic. And French :D.

- Evil Queen and Gaston - vain, brutal and merciless. I can actually see this couple hunting down virgins and bathing in their blood. If they ever get in a fight, I imagine the Queen killing Gaston and hooking up with Clayton :).

- Medusa and Cruella - psychotic bitches who enjoy torturing kids and puppies. Need I say more?

- Scar, Prince John and Shere Khan - nah, just kidding :p.
houseofvillains

Here are my picks:

Jafar and Maleficent - Andreas Deja modeled Jafar after Maleficent. They both have pet birds and sorcerers, and they both turn into gigantic creatures when battling with the princes. They have a similar taste in clothing and similar personalities. They both even have similar lines, such as "say hello to your precious prince Ali" - "you little fool, you thought you could defeat the most powerful being on Earth", and "you poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me, *me*! The Mistress of All Evil! Well, here's your precious princess!" I think Jafar can be hysterical at times, but he is very cool, calm, and collected, so this probably would not bother Maleficent, and Maleficent can be a little hysterical herself at times, though she is much more mature.

Hades and Ursula - For the reasons you suggested.

("There's the similarity in color schemes (purple/blue/gray), they're both kind of seductive when presenting their Faustian (I added that) offers and they both have a wicked sense of humor. Oh, and there's the Musker/Clements connection, of course."

Judge Claude Frollo and Lady Tremaine - They both abuse an adopted child and give them chores to do, they are both self-righteous, manipulative, uncaring, sadistic, French, and self-pleasuring. They even look similar.

Governor Ratcliffe and the evil Queen - This is an uncommon pairing, but it could work. The evil Queen is very elegant and Governor Ratcliffe is very polished, and Governor Ratcliffe does remind me a lot of the Huntsman, so does Gaston, Clayton, and Captain Hook, but yeah. They both also have a pet companion. I also nix the idea about the evil Queen with Gaston, besides Gaston is obnoxious and is not around the same age as the evil Queen is, and I cannot imagine the evil Queen being anyone who is ranked below a king, and do not forgot that the evil Queen does turn into an ugly hag when trying to poison Snow White, so this might be a disadvantage for Gaston. I would also want to say that the evil Queen is too involved with her looks to really be with a guy, so this might be an advantage for Governor Ratcliffe, since he is too involved with his money.

I can also imagine the evil Queen with the Horned King, since they both have cauldrons, both are monarchs, and both are grotesquely evil, but since he is not human, she might not like that, she is too vain about looks, so this needs to be considered. I can also imagine her with Judge Claude Frollo, but he is much more suitable with Lady Tremaine, or with Emperor Shan-Yu, but he might be too superficial for her, but the pairing might be a good idea.

Gaston and Drizella - Drizella is the black-haired "ugly stepsister", but she is not that ugly. Gaston might not willingly choose Drizella, but when he gets to know her, and notices that she is just as vain as her looks and obnoxious as he is, he might give her a chance. I do not know anyone person I would want to pair Anastasia up with, but I did not like when she dated the Baker, because she is supposed to stay evil, and she is better that way.

Percival C. McLeach and Madame Medusa - They are both from the same series. They both kidnap and abuse a child, who the Rescuers aid. They both have a reptile sidekick. They both have trashy lifestyles and guns. They both recklessly drive.

Sykes and Madame Medusa is also a good idea, but Sykes is a loan shark, and Sykes might not like the uncivil life Madame Medusa has, or the psychotic behavior she possesses. I also do not know how Roscoe and DeSoto and Nero and Brutus might get along.

The King of Hearts and Cruella De Vil - Cruella De Vil has a small, weak, mousy, and henpecked husband like the King of Hearts in the original "101 Dalmatians" story, and the King of Hearts is already married to someone like Cruella De Vil, so the relationship would be familiar. The King of Hearts is also probably very rich, and Cruella De Vil is too greedy with money, so it does fit, and the King of Hearts would probably enjoy being with Cruella rather than the Queen of Hearts, because she is not as hot-tempered as the Queen of Hearts is, she is still eccentric, but not as much.

Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts - They are both elegant and pompous monarchs. They both can be hot-tempered at times, which is a downfall for their potential relationship, but they can be suave at times, too, and Captain Hook can be much more suave than the Queen of Hearts can be, so it could work. They are also villains from Fantasy lands and metaphorically teach the children how to be mature in villainous ways. The Queen of Hearts is already married, but I do not think that would stop her from dating Captain Hook, and I do not think Captain Hook would even take the marriage into consideration. Captain Hook might deserve someone who is not fat, but the similarities between the two villains would probably make him more and more interested.

Captain Hook and Cruella De Vil might also be a good idea, since they are both boastful, eccentric, and have a sense for fashion, but I do not like the pairing as much for some reason. Captain Hook also needs someone as smart as he is. Cruella might be, but I prefer the pairing of Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts, since they have an essential brother and sister relationship, and the King of Hearts and Cruella De Vil would be an interesting choice.

Yzma - I do not know who I want to pair Yzma up with, but she needs someone with pizazz. I would want to pair her up with Jafar, but since she is so old, he might not like that, remember he was somewhat interested in Jasmine, and Jafar is already with Maleficent. Yzma also deserves someone who is much meaner and much more deceit than Jafar is, so maybe the Horned King would probably be better, but he is not human, so I do not know. I could only think of Destane, who is from the "Aladdin" cartoon show, but I do not know much of him, but he was so ruthless and fearful that even Jafar was afraid of him, and he did have much power, of course that was before Mozenrath stopped working for him and took his power over.

I can put the Horned King also with Maleficent, since the Horned King and Maleficent both have horns and are interested in magic, similar elegant personalities, and treat their servants cruelly, but Jafar and Maleficent make an awesome couple.

What do you think?

- Houseofvillains
Mooky
Platinum Edition

Post by Mooky »

I like all these pairings! You've obviously given this more thought than I have :).
houseofvillains

Some people have also paired up Lady Tremaine with Governor Ratcliffe, but she has much more in common with Judge Claude Frollo than she does with Governor Ratcliffe. Similarly, some have also paired Judge Claude Frollo up with the evil Queen, but Judge Claude Frollo and Lady Tremaine would be perfect for each other, and Governor Ratcliffe and the evil Queen would be a good match. The way I see it is this, the evil Queen turns into an ugly hag when trying to get rid of Snow White, so she needs a man who does not mind that. That is why I suggest Governor Ratcliffe, he is way too interested with his money to mind that. I also nix the idea about Judge Claude Frollo and the evil Queen, because he has accused Esmeralda of witchcraft, and the evil Queen is well, a witch.

O-k, I am pretty much satisfied with all my pairings, but I need a great partner for Yzma, and a great partner for Anastasia, Cinderella's red-haired "ugly" step-sister. Who do you have in mind?

- Houseofvillains
Lazario
Suspended

Re: Villain love pairings

Post by Lazario »

Prince John + Scar

Mr. Snoops + Mr. Smee

Captain Hook + Jafar

Ursula + Stromboli

Aunt Sarah + Governor Ratcliffe

Jasper + Drizella

Anastasia + Horace

Madame Mim + Mr. Winky (AoI&MT)

Maleficent + The Horned King

Queen of Hearts + Willie the Giant

Cruella De Vil + Sykes (O&C)

Lady Tremaine + The Coach Man

Honest John + The Walrus

Creeper + Snooty Flower with Monocle (AiW)

Evil/Black Queen (SW&tSD) + Gaston

Madame Medusa + The Carpenter

Gideon + The Siamese Cats
houseofvillains

Horace and Jasper are too old for Drizella and Anastasia. Drizella and Anastasia need someone who is just as vain about his looks as they are, this is why I paired up Drizella with Gaston. I also want to pair Anastasia up with Rico from "Home on the Range", but I do not know much about him, except that he is a snobbish bounty hunter.

Who is Mr. Winky? If I know who, I might say yes. Madame Mim was in love with Captain Hook in the Disney comics, but that is not a good pairing. Madame Mim was also interested in the Phantom Blot, but he is not human, he is human-like, but a dog (like Goofy is).

The Horned King and Maleficent are a good pairing. They both perform magic, they both have castles, they both have goons who they boss around and mistreat, they both are human-like, but not human, and they both have horns. However, I think Jafar and Maleficent have much more chemistry. Jafar and Yzma is also a good match, since they both love magic, but Yzma might be too old for Jafar, he might call her an ugly hag. Yzma needs someone like Jafar, but who is much older, meaner, and much more deceit than he is.

Cruella and Sykes both recklessly drive, both smoke, and both have civil lifestyles, but Cruella is eccentric, this might not be an advantage for Sykes, since he is so well brought-up. Cruella also needs someone who can do things for her, who would be her dominated husband (as she has in the original "101 Dalmatians" story), not an equal match. This is why I recommend the King of Hearts. I know the King of Hearts is married, but he would be better with Cruella De Vil, and Cruella De Vil and Captain Hook are not as great as a couple as Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts would be, considering all their similarities.

If you are also curious to know this. There is a you-tube video of Disney theme park members dressed up as Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts dancing with each other (alone) to the tune of "once upon a dream" from the "Sleeping Beauty" soundtrack. There is also the Disney villain mix and mingle party, a party located at a Disney theme park, of where Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts have a dance with each other, though Captain Hook did end up dancing with Maleficent. There is also a Disney pin-pic, which has Jafar (and Iago), Maleficent, Captain Hook, and the Queen of Hearts celebrating Thanksgiving together having a wonderful feast. All of these things hint, at least to me, that Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts have a thing for each other.

I think your other choices are good, but I do not see them happening, sorry, but you are most certainly entitled to them.

- Houseofvillains

P.S. Does anyone have any more? We can also list non-villain pairings, too.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

houseofvillains wrote:Horace and Jasper are too old for Drizella and Anastasia.
I never thought of that. In the animated world, it hardly makes a difference though.

houseofvillains wrote:Who is Mr. Winky?
The villainous bartender in The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, who cons Toad into selling Toad Hall for the motorcar that gets Toad in jail.

houseofvillains wrote:Madame Mim was in love with Captain Hook in the Disney comics
I don't know if you're saying that to me or if you're just stating a fact- but I'm referencing the films only. :) That's as far as my references extend. Never been much for comics.

houseofvillains wrote:The Horned King and Maleficent are a good pairing.
Um thanks. I think I got the idea from you.

houseofvillains wrote:I think Jafar and Maleficent have much more chemistry.
That's nice.

houseofvillains wrote:Cruella and Sykes both recklessly drive, both smoke, and both have civil lifestyles, but Cruella is eccentric, this might not be an advantage for Sykes, since he is so well brought-up.
It's not like they have a choice in the matter. :D This is not us introducing them at parties. It's us playing cupid. The arrows land where we choose to fly them. Maybe they'll have trouble building their nest, but now they're stuck with each other for better or worse.

houseofvillains wrote:This is why I recommend the King of Hearts.
The King of Hearts from the 1951 movie was not really a villain. All he did was talk and nod his head in agreement with his wife. He was too nice and had no power to do anything. Everyone on my list either did something bad, truly assisted a villain (the King didn't do anything), or had the potential to do something bad because they had a villainous nature. The King of Hearts in fact, actually helped Alice several times. Without him, she wouldn't have gotten a trial- she would have been beheaded right away. And during the trial, he stalled her being beheaded by having witnesses called.

houseofvillains wrote:I think your other choices are good, but I do not see them happening, sorry, but you are most certainly entitled to them.
It was a tough job in the end. There are too many male villains, not enough female.

houseofvillains wrote:P.S. Does anyone have any more? We can also list non-villain pairings, too.
I have about 4-6 male villains I cut from my list because I plum ran out of female villains. I actually even considered at one point adding a character who never showed up onscreen - the inspiration for the sad song "Without You," the person the man was singing about leaving him (or whatever) in Melody Time. Assuming she was female, and a person.

As for another kind of pairing... the villains thing was so easy. There are way more Heroes and Sidekicks-type thing. And spans more movies (like the package features, etc).
houseofvillains

It might still be an animated world, but Horace and Jasper are way too old for Drizella and Anastasia, and the four might not care, but Lady Tremaine would most certainly not approve, that is for sure. Drizella and Anastasia would be much more suitable with guys their age, guys who are just obnoxious and vain about their looks as they are. That is why I chose Gaston with Drizella and Rico with Anastasia. I originally chose Clayton for Anastasia, but he might be too old for her.

I do not know who else to pair Madame Mim up with, so I would take your word for it, and I was referring to the Disney comics. I never the comics, but this is just information I found on-line.

The Horned King and Maleficent are a good pairing, but Jafar and Maleficent are already interested in each other. They act as friends in the video game, "Kingdom Hearts", and they decide to date each other in the "House of Mouse" episode, "Max's Embarrassing Date." The Horned King and Maleficent might be a better match, and Jafar might be better with Yzma, but I do not like the pairings as much for some reason.

However, just for the sake of asking, who do you guys prefer - Jafar and Maleficent, the Horned King and Maleficent, Jafar and Yzma, or the Horned King and Yzma?

As for Sykes and Cruella De Vil, that is an excellent match, but as I said, I think Cruella needs someone who she gets to boss around; the King of Hearts would be a good choice. I know the King of Hearts is not a villain, he even helps Alice, but he does not hesitate to stop the beheading of Alice after the trial would be over. If the King and Queen of Hearts should stay married, then who should Captain Hook go with, and if Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts should date, then who should the King of Hearts go with? Maybe Captain Hook can date Cruella De Vil, but he should stick with someone more his speed, say the Queen of Hearts.

I also want to put this out there, again. Gaston and the evil Queen should not date. Gaston is vain about his looks, too, but he is obnoxious, and he is much younger than the evil Queen is. The evil Queen would not be interested in someone as young as Gaston is, despite their similarities. She would be interested in someone who is old as she is, and who is as elegant as she is. I also think Gaston might not be interested in the evil Queen anymore when she turns into an ugly hag, he might divorce her at that point. I think Drizella would be a much better choice.

I also want to vote on who would should go with whom. Should Governor Ratcliffe go with Lady Tremaine, or should Governor Ratcliffe stick with the evil Queen, and Judge Claude Frollo would go with Lady Tremaine? Or, should Judge Claude Frollo with the evil Queen instead? You decide.

O-k, now, among all of the pairings listed, which ones are the best? We can possibly get somewhere with this.

- Houseofvillains
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

houseofvillains wrote:It might still be an animated world, but Horace and Jasper are way too old for Drizella and Anastasia, and the four might not care, but Lady Tremaine would most certainly not approve, that is for sure. Drizella and Anastasia would be much more suitable with guys their age, guys who are just obnoxious and vain about their looks as they are.
Amusing... I think.

Don't take it all so seriously. :)

houseofvillains wrote:I know the King of Hearts is not a villain, he even helps Alice, but he does not hesitate to stop the beheading of Alice after the trial would be over.
Well that's basically because it was a dream, not real. In the dream, not many people would allow themselves to be beheaded just to save someone else. Even most hero characters in other Disney movies wouldn't try to stop the beheading exactly. Only someone like Robin Hood and Little John, who had to dodge sharp weapons all the time would be equipt to stop the card army.

houseofvillains wrote:I also want to put this out there, again. Gaston and the evil Queen should not date.
I ran completely out of female villains when I made this pairing. I had maybe 8 males left. She's the hardest female villain to pair.

houseofvillains wrote:Gaston is vain about his looks, too, but he is obnoxious, and he is much younger than the evil Queen is.
Age is not a consideration with me. If a person is old enough to be a villain, they're old enough to be matched with any other villain.

houseofvillains wrote:The evil Queen would not be interested in someone as young as Gaston is, despite their similarities. She would be interested in someone who is old as she is, and who is as elegant as she is.
That's really just your opinion, don't you think? You don't know what she would really like because in the movie - which is the only thing I think we all can reference to, it's the thing that allows us all to add to this discussion because the movie came first in the Disney universe - she doesn't show any interest in anyone.

houseofvillains wrote:I also think Gaston might not be interested in the evil Queen anymore when she turns into an ugly hag, he might divorce her at that point.
Divorce?

Who says they're going to get married anyway? A lot of royalty would sleep with and spend romantic time with people they weren't married to. Sometimes, they would even force themselves on slaves. Who says they have to be married to be made into a love pairing?

As for whether he'll be interested in her or not- again, I'm cupid and this is where the arrow is going. What happens after they end up together is of little consequence to me.

houseofvillains wrote:I think Drizella would be a much better choice.
Good for you. :thumb:

houseofvillains wrote:O-k, now, among all of the pairings listed, which ones are the best? We can possibly get somewhere with this.
I think mine are all winners. :clap: :D
houseofvillains

Well, the villains may have no choice who they wind up with, since we are the ones who are playing cupid, but we have to pick them for reasons. For example, I pair up Judge Claude Frollo and Lady Tremaine with each other, because hey are both uncaring, both abuse their adopted child, and both are visually and personally similar; they are both even French.

Gaston and the evil Queen are a good pairing, but Gaston and Drizella is better. Gaston and Drizella are around the same as each other, and not only are they both vain about their looks, but they are both obnoxious. The evil Queen is much older (though not too old) than Gaston is, and she would probably go for someone who is as old she is (Gaston probably would too, he did want to marry Belle after all), and not anyone who would rank below a king; she would also probably not want to go for someone who does not have any manners.

This is why I suggest people, such as Judge Claude Frollo (they are both aristocratic and both abuse their adopted child, but Judge Claude Frollo and Lady Tremaine would be perfect for each other, they have more similarities, and Judge Claude Frollo would not accuse Lady Tremaine of witchcraft, as he would the evil Queen, since Lady Tremaine is not a witch), the Horned King (they are both grotesquely evil, they both have cauldrons, and they are both monarchs), Emperor Shan-Yu (both are rulers and both have a bird companion), and Governor Ratcliffe (both are rulers, both have an animal companion, both are elegant, and both are too interested in something, Governor Ratcliffe mostly cares about his money and the evil Queen mostly cares about her looks; Governor Ratcliffe might also be a good candidate for Lady Tremaine, but not as much as Judge Claude Frollo would be). I would also recommend someone who would still want to be with the evil Queen when she turns into an ugly hag version of herself. Maybe Captain Hook would be a good recommendation. They are both boastful, they are both attractive and elegant, and Captain Hook and the Witch are friends in the Disney comics.

I would also want to add that Gaston might be a good choice for the evil Queen, not only because they are both vain about their looks, but Gaston is a huntsman, and the evil Queen has a huntsman for a servant. However, Captain Hook, Clayton, and Governor Ratcliffe also remind me of the Huntsman, so yeah. Additionally, Governor Ratcliffe reminds me a lot of Gaston, so there might be something there.

As for Sykes and Cruella De Vil, I did want to pair them up with each other, too, but after I learned that Cruella De Vil has a husband just like the King of Hearts (small, mousy, weak, and henpecked) in the original "101 Dalmatians" book, I drastically changed my mind. I also changed my mind, because the Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook seem to be perfect for each other. However, if Cruella De Vil still must be with Sykes, and Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts would go for each other, then the King of Hearts must have someone, too.

I also think the Horned King and Maleficent would be a good choice, so Jafar would go with Yzma, but Yzma might be way too old for Jafar, despite their similarities (they are both ambitious and they both love magic); remember, though, Jafar did want to have ultimate power and wed Jasmine, so something tells me he might not go for Yzma. Yzma deserves someone who is much older and much more deceit than Jafar is. Maybe Destane would be a good choice if not the Horned King. The Horned King and Maleficent, on the other hand, might also seem like a perfect pairing - they both have horns, they both perform magic, they both have goons who they abuse, they both have castles, and they are both unworldly, but human-like. However, it is a tough choice, because Jafar and Maleficent have strong similarities, too. O-k, this is a tough decision, who should go with who?

O-k, so thinking about this, I recommend these pairings, and I am thinking of hard of them.

Captain Hook & the Queen of Hearts

Jafar & Maleficent (the Horned King might be too undead for even Maleficent)

Hades & Ursula

Sykes & Cruella De Vil

Destane & Yzma

Governor Ratcliffe & the evil Queen

Judge Claude Frollo & Lady Tremaine

Percival C. McLeach & Madame Medusa

Gaston & Drizella

Rico & Anastasia

The Horned King & Lachesis (the tallest fate; they are both undead, and neither of them have eyeballs in their eye sockets, but are humanly outlined)

Creeper & Atropos (the only fate with eye, one eyeball that is)

Maleficent's Goon (the main one, the pig-like one) & Clotho (the fate with worm-like hair)

Yen Sid & Madame Mim

The King of Hearts & Queen Narissa (from "Enchanted")

How are my new adds?

- Houseofvillains

P.S. Here are some non-villain pairings:

Basil & Gadget
Doc & Flora
Happy & Fauna
Grumpy & Merryweather
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Post by Wonderlicious »

Oooh, I'll have a go here...

Maleficent and Scar
Yes, a bit of an unnatural pairing in some regards, but if Jessica Rabbit could love Roger so much, I suppose mixed-species couples are acceptable in Cartoonland. :P Since they're both fiery, stylish and stroppy, they could get on like a house on fire.

Captain Hook and Lady Tremaine
They both think they're more sophisticated than they actually are...they could move to Vienna, or Paris, or Rome, and act the role of the social climbing socialite couple.

Frollo and the Evil Queen
A cold couple, both of the late Middle-Ages, whose hobbies involve controlling (or killing) other people, in particular pretty young women. Of course, he isn't all that hot on witchcraft, but perhaps she'll convince him otherwise...

Jafar and Ursula
Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean...thus proving opposites attract. And considering he's as thin as a rod and she's as fat as a block of lard, then I'm sure they'll go together well enough.
houseofvillains

Judge Claude Frollo might not approve of the evil Queen being a witch at first, since he strongly detests of witchcraft, but Esmeralda was never an actual witch, whereas the evil Queen is, and the evil Queen, like Judge Claude Frollo, abuses her adopted child, so they have that thing in common with each other. As I said though, Judge Claude Frollo would be perfect for Lady Tremaine, but if Judge Claude Frollo must go with the evil Queen, then I nominate Governor Ratcliffe for Lady Tremaine.

As for Scar and Maleficent, I also nominate Prince John with the Queen of Hearts, and Shere Khan with Ursula. However, I still prefer Jafar for Maleficent, and Ursula for Hades, sorry.

- Houseofvillains
houseofvillains

Does no one else has any more input? I think we could be onto something, I really do. Let us turn this into a game. Among all of the pairings listed, which ones are best to worst? Let us start with the villainesses. I will exclude Queen Narissa, since she is partly live action.

The Queen of Hearts
Maleficent
Ursula
Cruella De Vil
Yzma
The evil Queen
Lady Tremaine
Madame Medusa
Drizella & Anastasia
Madame Mim

Then let us go with the guys (human people), let us keep this real.

Captain Hook
Jafar
Hades
The King of Hearts
The Horned King
Judge Claude Frollo
Governor Ratcliffe
Percival C. McLeach
Gaston
Rico
Rico
Alameda Slim
Sykes
Clayton
Edgar the Butler
Stromboli
The Coachman
Lyle T. Rourke
John Silver
Emperor Shan-Yu
Yen Sid (I do not know if he counts, but he seems somewhat evil to me)
Amos Slade
Lefou

(I suggest the Horned King with the tallest Fate; Aunt Sarah is not a villain, the King of Hearts is not either, but Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts go so well together)

Other villain pairings:

Prince John and Zira (Lion King II)
Lucifer and Felicia
Chesire Cat and Pom Pom
Chernabog and Demona
Manta Ray (Little Mermaid T.V. show) and Morgana

Non-villain pairings:

Doc and Flora
Happy and Fauna
Grumpy and Merryweather
Basil and Gadget
Cody (Rescuers Down Under) and Penny (Rescuers)

Does anyone have any input on these or want to add more?

- Houseofvillains
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Post by Kraken Guard »

Emporer Shan-Yu? Shan-Yu wasn't an emporer. He was leader of the Hun Army, but he was no emporer. Unless there was something that i missed.. :? Also, no, i would not count Yen Sid as a villain. Indeed, he may seem mean at times, but he just doesn't strike me as the villainous type.

I am really surprised i have not seen any Maleficent/Chernabog refrences! Ah well.. Unfortunately, im not really sure about the other pairings, so im just going to do one based around my favorite villain: Maleficent.

Indeed, i like the Maleficent/Jafar pairing as well, but im beginning to think that the couple just wouldn't work together.. "Your speechless i see." Said Jafar. "A fine quality in a wife." you do NOT say something like that to Maleficent, of all people! :lol:

After stumbling on(Very few) pictures on DeviantArt, i've begun to get a soft spot for..

Maleficent and the Horned King
They both perform(most likely dark) magic, they both have castles which have thunder and lightning booming outside(Not to mention the Horned King's castle is surrounded by thorns in the one section), they both have minions who they aren't very nice with(and they aren't the sharpest tool in the shead(The Minions, that is..)) and most noticably, the horns. :P

Other then that, i've noticed that both of them seem.. Alone.

It could be that they aren't the talkative type although Maleficent has her Raven, Diablo, who seems like her only friend and smart minion who she treats well, except Diablo unfortunately cannot talk back. The Horned King also seems like he doesnt talk much except for when he gives orders. Unlike Maleficent, he doesnt have a faithful companion to talk to(Although strangling Creeper can be stress relieving :P)

What im trying to say is: Both of them also know what it feels like to be alone. Jafar has Iago who, unlike Diablo, has the ability to talk. And like i said above: "Your speechless i see. A fine quality in a wife." Is a very bad choice for words when talking to Maleficent. Not to mention, when you think about it, the only reason Jafar became powerful was because of the Genie. Without the Genie, he would not have become the most powerful sorcerer in the world(Of course we dont know how powerful he was before that) and the wishing of becoming a Genie may become a disadvantage as well wheres the Horned King seems like a planner and probably thinks before he acts.

There were a few other reasons, but i forgot them.. :oops: If you like Maleficent/Jafar better, that's fine with me. I like Maleficent/Jafar, but im beginning to like Maleficent/Horned King more.. Besides, if there is a Horned King why not have a Horned Queen? Maleficent seems to fit the bill for me! But my favorite is still Maleficent/Chernabog! :twisted:

Yeah, sorry i wasn't really much help, and im sorry i cant help with the other pairings. :(
Last edited by Kraken Guard on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
avonleastories95
Gold Classic Collection

Post by avonleastories95 »

Maleficent and the Horned King

The Big Bad Wolf and Zira from the Lion King 2

Frollo and Lady Tremaine

Madame Medusa and Captain Hook

Hades and Ursula

Cruella and Dr. Faclier

Lefou and Helga Sinclair

Queen Narissa and Jafar

Vanessa and Gaston

Mr. Dark (from Something Wicked This Way Comes) and the Evil Queen
houseofvillains

Now, I know this is not canon, but do not forget in the "House of Mouse" episode, "Max's Embarrassing Date", Jafar and Maleficent supposedly on a date, and Jafar did tell her, "My dear, I have been looking for a diamond in the rough", but even though she toasts him with her staff, she does not leave him. Jafar might say things to annoy her, but they are already good friends, so she probably would not care.

She might find a better relationship with the Horned King, but something about it does not appeal to me, despite all of the similarities. He just does not seem to have her sort of style. She needs someone more dashing, that is why I nominate Jafar. Additionally, I think the Horned King would probably be better off with one of the fates from "Hercules" (say Lachesis), since they are both undead and mean spirited.

As for the other ones:

Zira is already married, and didn't she die, too?

I cannot picture Madame Medusa with anyone but Percival C. McLeach. I do not see her with Captain Hook at all, plus there is the whole crocodile fear. Captain Hook would be much better off with Cruella De Vil or the Queen of Hearts (except that she is married).

Hades and Ursula are a great pairing. For this reason, I cannot see Vanessa with Gaston, only because Ursula and Vanessa are the same person, so it would not work. Technically, Ursula would be a bigamist. Personally, I prefer Gaston and Drizella (Cinderella's stepsister), since they are both obnoxious and vain about their looks, and even though Drizella is supposed to be an "ugly" stepsister, she is actually not that ugly.

I think Dr. Facilier would be better for Yzma, since they both love dark magic, plus the animator of Dr. Facilier (forgot his name sorry) said that the design of Dr. Facilier came from two characters, Captain Hook and Cruella De Vil, and we all know Cruella De Vil and Yzma have similarities.

I still nominate Cruella De Vil and the King of Hearts. Cruella is rich, and the King of Hearts is, well a king, so he is probably very wealthy, and Cruella has a small, weak, and dominated husband in the original "101 Dalmatians" book, and the King of Hearts is already one, so the relationship would be familiar. Plus, with the King of Hearts decides to date Cruella De Vil, the Queen of Hearts can go with Captain Hook, since they are essentially the male and female versions of each other, though Captain Hook and Cruella De Vil have their similarities, too.

I cannot see anyone with Lefou, I am sorry, but I just cannot.

Even though, "Enchanted" is part animated, I do not consider Queen Narissa an animated character, despite the fact she was originally animated. It is weird, I know, but I cannot explain it.

Judge Claude Frollo and Lady Tremaine are a perfect pair. The evil Queen would also go great with Governor Ratcliffe, but I have always pondered who would be better for the evil Queen and Lady Tremaine respectively. Would Governor Ratcliffe be better with the evil Queen, or would Judge Claude Frollo, and would Judge Claude Frollo would be better for Lady Tremaine, or would Governor Ratcliffe? It would work either way, but do not forget the whole witchcraft obsession Judge Claude Frollo has, however Esmeralda was never an actual witch, so Judge Claude Frollo might change his mind. perhaps?

Oh yeah, about the Chernabog and Maleficent pairing, I am sorry, but I just do not see it. They already paired up in "Mickey's House of Villains", but I do not think the relationship would last long. They might enjoy each others company, but they will probably go off and live their own lives. I do not know.

- Houseofvillains

Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Villain Love Pairings

Post by Disney Duster »

Queen Narissa was originally from an animated fairy tale world. She would count as a Disney animated character.

However, she is not part of Disney's Animated Classics, and Giselle is not part of the Disney Princess line. So she is not canon if you are only counting the Disney Animated Classics canon.

What would characters from live-action Disney movies be? You never said we couldn't do those.

And animated characters could be with live-action characters.

Because every animated Disney movie is just the same or as real as any live-action Disney movie, the only difference is that they are animated. It is just how they look. Just forget how the look, forget whether they are drawn or just shot with a camera.
Jay
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jay »

Hmmm let me see. Well I think Maleficent and the Horned King would make a good couple. Jafar is a bit of a sexist with the way he treated Jasmine. And Maleficent is a very powerful woman and she would not take kindly to that. So yeah. Plus the Horned King and Maleficent are pure evil and enjoy tourturing others. So I would say Mlaeficent and the Horned King.

Frollo and Lady Tremaine were made for each other haha. Both think they are all mighty and great when really they are cruel and sadistic. So they must be together!

Ursula and Hades would make a sexy couple. They are funny but evil which works! Plus they are both mythical so even better :P

Cruella I could see with Clayton because he a poacher and he would make her all kinds of lovely minks and coats. Plus She is rich and he is greedy so it works! And they are both english! So Cruella and Clayton.

Medusa is strong willed and psychotic and was very abusive to Snoops. I think Edgar form the Arictocats would be good for her. He would be her bitch haha. So Medusa and Edgar.

The Evil Queen hmmmm. Everyone is saying that she wouldn;t want a younger man. Well she wanted the Prince in Snow White!!! He was a young stud. Ratcliffe is a good match for her because he is elegant like her and not bad looking and looks kind of like the Huntsman a big bulky man. Captian Hook would be a good one to maybe he is suave and elegant but a bit too bumbling. Gaston is vain but immature which she wouldn't want. Shan Yu is a good choice as well big, bulky and sinister. So I would say Ratcliffe and the Evil Queen Shan Yu is her runner up haha.

Hook and the Queen of Hearts would be good with each other as people have said.

Madame Mim is crazy and loves pain and wickedness!!! wWhart about the Coachman from Pinocchio? He loves it to and she would love to see all the poor young boys being mercilaessly tourted. So I say Mim and the Coachman.

Yzma would be good with someone goofy like Alameda Slim I think. So Yzma and Alameda Slim.

And Jafar and Dr. Facilier can have each other![/b]
houseofvillains

I agree about:

Judge Claude Frollo and Lady Tremaine - They are perfect for each other, enough said. They are basically the male and female versions of each other.

Governor Ratcliffe and the evil Queen - Captain Hook is a bit bumbling, despite how suave he is, and the evil Queen might be too into herself for him, Governor Ratcliffe, on the other hand, cares too much about his money, so it somewhat fits. Gaston is also too immature for the evil Queen, plus when she turns into an ugly hag, he will reject her the first chance he gets. Plus, Governor Ratcliffe looks like (and somewhat acts like) the Huntsman, Captain Hook, *and* Gaston, so there you. Emperor Shan-Yu is also a good choice, but I nominate Governor Ratcliffe.

Gaston should go with Drizella, Cinderella's black haired stepsister. They are both immature (obnoxious), they are both vain about their looks, and they are around the same age as each other. Now, I know, Drizella is supposed to be an "ugly" stepsister, but she is actually not that ugly, she really is not. Now, here is my question. Who should go with Anastasia? I know she pairs up with the Baker in "Cinderella II", but she is supposed to be a villain. Would Rico from "Home on the Range" be a good choice? I do not know much about him, maybe perhaps I only heard of "Home on the Range", but I heard, Rico is the same age as Anastasia is, and is also snobbish. Would this work?

Hades and Ursula - A done deal.

I somewhat agree with:

Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts - As I said, they are essentially the male and female versions of each other. Some prefer Captain Hook and Cruella De Vil, but while they might get along, and they do have their similarities, I just do not see the magic in the chemistry. However, if the Queen of Hearts must go with Captain Hook, then the King of Hearts must go with someone, and as I said about Cruella De Vil's husband in the original "101 Dalmatians" book (small, weak, dominated), what better man than the King of Hearts? The relationship would not be anything new, so there should not be any problem.

Some do say that Captain Hook and the Queen of Hearts might not go great with each other, because of their hot-tempered personalities, and she is fat, but Captain Hook will dismiss both, and Captain Hook is much more suave than the Queen of Hearts is, so that is somewhat reassuring.

The Coachman and Madame Mim, now, are a decent pairing. They both love to torture others, through practices of magic (though the Coachman is not per say a warlock or wizard). Hm, I should ponder this pairing, it does seem interesting.

Madame Medusa would be better with Percival C. McLeach. Edgar the Butler is somewhat of a wimp (he is a villain, but he does not strike me as being one of the strongest ones) to be with a more mature villain.

Yzma should go with Dr. Facilier. Alameda Silm would probably not go for someone as old as she is, Dr. Facilier might not, but Yzma and Dr. Facilier are both interested in dark magic, so it fits. Maybe Yzma could go with Jafar (is she too old for him?), but as for Maleficent. Maleficent and the Horned King are a great pairing, but too perfect, perhaps? I think Maleficent needs someone with more pizazz, that is why I nominate Jafar, and I think the Horned King should go with one of the fates, Lachesis to be exact. Since they both do not have eyes, they are both unworldly, and they are both interested in magic.

The Coachman and Madame Mim, now, are a decent pairing. They both love to torture others, through practices of magic (though the Coachman is not per say a warlock or wizard). Hm, I should ponder this pairing, it does seem interesting.

I will reconsider these pairings, but I think some are done already. Some seem nearly perfect. One more thing, though, you need to realize that the villains have too much pride, so they would probably love villains like themselves, and you do need to realize which villains would probably get along, but yeah, I will rethink this.