The Buying, Selling, and Trading Slipcover Thread

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
ColorsOfTheWind
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ColorsOfTheWind »

So, I'd just like to repost my DVD slipcover needs because I'm just the tiniest bit desperate to get them for my naked DVDs :P

I am looking for the following DVD slipcovers:
-Emperor's New Groove: New Groove Edition
-Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
-Anastasia (yes, it's not Disney, but I just found out it originally came with a slipcover so, you know, if anyone has it lying around somewhere...)

I am willing to offer either money or reward points. Please send me a message or email me at [email protected]. Thank you so much to anyone who responds!
Tisoraku

Post by Tisoraku »

I am looking for

Wall-E blu-ray (Thin, if it had one)

Lilo and Stitch 2

Lion King 1 1/2

Pocahontas

The Incredibles

Finding Nemo

I can just buy them, I have a few movies, not much for sale that is Disney.
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let anyone know that is looking for slip covers, there is
a shop near where I live that sells slip covers..They charge
$4.50 per cover ,if anyone wants me to check on a certain s/c I
can check and pick it up..Shipping would be $1 plus the cost of the
s/c (s)..Just wanted to let you know..
tks,
DG
SofaKing381222
Anniversary Edition

Looking 4 Oliver & Company Slipcover?

Post by SofaKing381222 »

Anyone have an Oliver & Company slipcover they would be willing to trade or sell? I would just steal it from the store, but its not worth the potential risk, it just bothers me how the rest on the shelf have it, but my O&C doesnt... Help, please! :)
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space
DisneyFreak5282
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyFreak5282 »

A while ago on this forum somebody told me how they got their slipcovers if the DVD didn't come with one when they first bought it. They said they go to the store, buy a copy with the slipcover and go back later and return the DVD (sans slipcover of course). I think it's actually not a bad idea.
UDer #3495 :D
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

I have a Bambi II slipcover, which I don't need anymore. If anyone wants it, let me know.
SofaKing381222
Anniversary Edition

Post by SofaKing381222 »

DisneyFreak5282 wrote:A while ago on this forum somebody told me how they got their slipcovers if the DVD didn't come with one when they first bought it. They said they go to the store, buy a copy with the slipcover and go back later and return the DVD (sans slipcover of course). I think it's actually not a bad idea.
lol. that was probably me. lol. Did that a couple times.... not really worth it.
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space
broadwaybrian318

Post by broadwaybrian318 »

I am looking for the slip covers for Bambi Platinum edition as well as Alice in Wonderland Masterpiece Edition. Willing to pay a good price for both. Please message me for both cause they are the only ones that I am missing from my collection.
Disneydood
Limited Issue

Post by Disneydood »

Hi everybody, I hope anyone is still reading this thread! I am looking for the slipcover to Alice In Wonderland Masterpiece Edition. I would buy it from anyone, or trade. Also The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to a lesser extent, but that seems to fit more with "Ichabod & Toad" etc. than the classics.

For trade, I have a slipcover to The Lion King Platinum Edition. It even has the "Dodge Charger" ad so you can be sure it's real :) I also have the tins with blue bands for Disney Treasures: Donald vol. 1, Donald vol. 2, and Mickey in Color vol. 2. I am actually looking for the small poster/print inside Mickey in Color vol. 1; I got the pre-press or whatever version w/out the tin, which I don't really care about, but I would very much like the inside print to match the others. Mainly Alice slipcover though!

Disneyguy, if you're reading this I would very much take your offer of checking that slipcover store? Thanks for reading!
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

Disneydood wrote:Hi everybody, I hope anyone is still reading this thread! I am looking for the slipcover to Alice In Wonderland Masterpiece Edition. I would buy it from anyone, or trade. Also The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to a lesser extent, but that seems to fit more with "Ichabod & Toad" etc. than the classics.

For trade, I have a slipcover to The Lion King Platinum Edition. It even has the "Dodge Charger" ad so you can be sure it's real :) I also have the tins with blue bands for Disney Treasures: Donald vol. 1, Donald vol. 2, and Mickey in Color vol. 2. I am actually looking for the small poster/print inside Mickey in Color vol. 1; I got the pre-press or whatever version w/out the tin, which I don't really care about, but I would very much like the inside print to match the others. Mainly Alice slipcover though!

Disneyguy, if you're reading this I would very much take your offer of checking that slipcover store? Thanks for reading!
Hi,
I will check at the store this weekend..do you happen to have the
blue band from the goofy tin??
tks,
DG
Disneydood
Limited Issue

Post by Disneydood »

Hi, very interested, I do not have Goofy unfortunately. Interestingly enough, I don't think the first few Disney Treasures series had the band on them; I think they started in Series 3 + when they did away with printing the #/print run directly on the metal lid? But anyone is welcome to correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

Disneydood wrote:Hi, very interested, I do not have Goofy unfortunately. Interestingly enough, I don't think the first few Disney Treasures series had the band on them; I think they started in Series 3 + when they did away with printing the #/print run directly on the metal lid? But anyone is welcome to correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!
Hi,
I will check this weekend. The first Treasures had the blue band, the last
few did not.
tks,
DG
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

Disneydood wrote:Hi, very interested, I do not have Goofy unfortunately. Interestingly enough, I don't think the first few Disney Treasures series had the band on them; I think they started in Series 3 + when they did away with printing the #/print run directly on the metal lid? But anyone is welcome to correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!
Sent you a PM..
TKS,
DG
Disneydood
Limited Issue

Post by Disneydood »

I got it thanks!

If anyone else is interested in the Lion King slip cover/ Treasures tins, my offer is still open...
AliceinWonderland
Gold Classic Collection

Post by AliceinWonderland »

I have slip covers for trade or sale. Mainly looking for Disney Movie Rewards codes but opened to other items.

Slip Covers
Ratatouille
Pirates - At Worlds End
Animated Collection - The Prince and the Pauper
Animated Collection - The Tortoise and the Hare
Escape to Witch Mountain
Lilo and Stitch
Pinocchio
A Muppets Christmas
Monsters Inc (blu)
Winnie the Pooh - Season of Giving

Boxes
Santa Clause Holiday Movie Collection Box
Playschool Disney Holiday movie 3-pack
Live Princess Movie 3 pack
Princess Protection Program
Air Bud Special Edition

I also have the gifts
Air Bud - Dog tag
Winnie the Pooh - Stocking
Scarred4life
Anniversary Edition

Post by Scarred4life »

I just recently bought The Lion King PE on eBay, and I was disappointed to see that it came without the slipcover. Next time I'll ask first :P But, does anyone have an extra one? I'm willing to pay for it, of course. If you do, message me and maybe we could work something out.
cdean4077

Post by cdean4077 »

For Trade:
Cinderella Platinum DVD slipcover
Bambi Platinum DVD slipcover
Who Framed Roger Rabbit Vista DVD slipcover
Wall E 3 Disc BD slipcover

Slipcovers are not mint but in generally good condition.

Need:
Alice in Wonderland Masterpiece Edition DVD slipcover
Emperor's New Groove New Groove Edition DVD slipcover
Tarzan Special Edition DVD slipcover

Not sure if this belongs here, but I also have the Best Buy Snow White Diamond Edition Blu-Ray Steelbook with slipcover (no discs) that I will trade for the tin from Chronological Donald Volume 3.
Last edited by cdean4077 on Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
circusbass

Wall*E

Post by circusbass »

I am looking for the Wall*E 2 disc blu ray slipcover. Does anyone have this available?
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Re: Wall*E

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

circusbass wrote:I am looking for the Wall*E 2 disc blu ray slipcover. Does anyone have this available?
The 2-Disc Blu-ray never had a slipcover. Bummer, huh?
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Wall*E

Post by disneyguy »

TheSequelOfDisney wrote:
circusbass wrote:I am looking for the Wall*E 2 disc blu ray slipcover. Does anyone have this available?
The 2-Disc Blu-ray never had a slipcover. Bummer, huh?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine has one....

DG