Rather than quote everything, let me just give pink elephants to the following people whose recent posts I completely agree with...
- for pointing out that people should reserve judgment on a potentially-controversial firefly until they see it in the context of the whole film.
- for pointing out that artists styles change and we can't expect them to do the same thing every time.
- for finding it hilarious and idiotic that someone would write off an unfinished movie, and that it'd be better if no information was given at all until the film hit theatres.
- for cheekily pointing out how the internet is ruining forthcoming movies because of how it gives people plenty of time to nitpick over every little detail that comes out.
- for the completely obvious comparison of a high-quality trailer versus a youtube-quality clip filmed off the television.
- for the wisest words ever: "Really, this thread gets more ridiculous with every little piece of information."
- for not seeing anything TPatF-related besides the trailer, and thus, will (IMO) have a better judgment of the film in December as opposed to the rampant posters of this 74-page thread who'll throw a sh!t fit over something as trivial as the font in the logo.
- for, like others already, pointing out that we should simply wait until the film comes out before we judge it.
- for his entire post.
Nine posters, nine pink elephants...