Post YouTube videos that you have *uploaded*!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

A present for my friend Nicole using the Wii game "Wii Music":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU2trtfXZX4

Forgive the low quality.
ImageImageImageImage

Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

My first Hellboy music video. Contains spoilers for Golden Army!

My Heart Burns (Mein Herz Brennt)
Music is in German. Click the (more info) link to the right of the video to read the English translation. Rammstein owns!
stlewis75
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stlewis75 »

This is my most recent drawing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq9jZXRJzIk

I didn't really think of what I should draw until I had already started drawing... and this is what I ended up with. Makes me wonder what's going on in my head.
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

This thread is much better than the other video thread. However, I did have to remove one post and edit one post for inappropriate language in a video. Please keep this thread clear of inappropriate content.
-------------------------------

From the rules & guidelines thread:

Inappropriate Content
Posts containing explicit content, prurient images, or other material inappropriate for the forum will not be allowed. Links to other websites hosting similar material are also not allowed. Use your best judgment in posting.
pap64
Platinum Edition

Post by pap64 »

Siren wrote:My first Hellboy music video. Contains spoilers for Golden Army!

Music is in German. Click the (more info) link to the right of the video to read the English translation. Rammstein owns!
I haven't seen the movie yet, so I'll pass on the video for a bit.

I take it you own the footage you use for your videos (as in, you own the DVDs)?
ImageImageImageImage

Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

pap64 wrote:
Siren wrote:My first Hellboy music video. Contains spoilers for Golden Army!

I haven't seen the movie yet, so I'll pass on the video for a bit.

I take it you own the footage you use for your videos (as in, you own the DVDs)?
Yes, I always buy the DVD. It doesn't always save me from being canned for "copyright infringement", but they can't sue me, since I own the DVDs and I am legally protected under fair use.
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

I love this song from Repo: The Genetic Opera. And for some reason, Repo and Lion King are fun editing together

At The Opera Tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gqJ4s6gbyY
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

I'm hooked on Repo :lol:

Chase The Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoyXtxxtIXY
nachonaco
Special Edition

Post by nachonaco »

Siren wrote:
pap64 wrote: I haven't seen the movie yet, so I'll pass on the video for a bit.

Yes, I always buy the DVD. It doesn't always save me from being canned for "copyright infringement", but they can't sue me, since I own the DVDs and I am legally protected under fair use.
So is that why my Disney vids haven't been BALEETED yet?
Man has a dream
And that's the start
He follows his dream
With mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true
For you and me!
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

nachonaco wrote:
Siren wrote: Yes, I always buy the DVD. It doesn't always save me from being canned for "copyright infringement", but they can't sue me, since I own the DVDs and I am legally protected under fair use.
So is that why my Disney vids haven't been BALEETED yet?
You mean deleted? And no, that's not why. Frankly, if you are putting up any video with material that does not belong to you, be prepared to get them deleted and even get banned. I've had 14 of my videos stripped from me in the past 3 months. So far, all do to the music, not the video. For instance, I have a ton of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron videos. But Dreamworks only had the ones where I used the music they owned taken down, rather than the video. I am beginning to think more companies are realizing the video portion doesn't hurt them. They still assume that people actually rip the video off YT and then rip the audio off the videos to make an MP3...when it is 10 times easier just to rip the song off of Limewire...one step. Done. But they still assume AMVs are detrimental to their financial health.
Now I found out the makers of Repo, love fan vids. They have no plans to rip them down when they use their music or video clips that are online currently. I am sure if you somehow got your hands on the movie, bootleg wise and made a video using clips that have not been released yet, they would have an issue. But so far, the creators of Repo are supportive of fan vidders like me.

Just don't be shocked if one day you sign on and get a copyright claim. Just delete the video and keep on trucking.

I have found other sites are less strict on copyright infringement. Livevideo and Putfile for instance. They still might take your videos down, but less often. But they are also less popular. Go fig.
nachonaco
Special Edition

Post by nachonaco »

Heh, yeah, 'baleeted' is a homestarrunner reference. :p

Hmm....

So if I don't use Disney music, then i'm prolly ok?
Man has a dream
And that's the start
He follows his dream
With mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true
For you and me!
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

nachonaco wrote:Heh, yeah, 'baleeted' is a homestarrunner reference. :p

Hmm....

So if I don't use Disney music, then i'm prolly ok?
No, ANY copyrighted music or video you will run the risk of having it deleted and/or being banned. YT use to ban you after deleting the third video (third strike), but perhaps they figure we just come back anyways, so they don't ban people AS much, but still, I've seen people get banned now and then. Just not as often. But if you are using any music or movie that your yourself did not make or get from a website with royalty free music, you will not be immune to the delete button.
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

After working on this for the past 5 months, it's finally done. Mind you, I admit, I didn't work on this daily. More like a weekly thing, because it kept ticking me off. I used the Planet Earth miniseries, as well as footage by Talbot of whales and dolphins. It was hours and hours of footage to go through to find the right scenes for each
lyric/beat/emotion in the song. Remind me never to use this song again.

I didn't go crazy with transitions and effects because Nature, She is a special effect.

But please watch and let me know what you think. It didn't come out exactly as I wished, but I was gonna kill it, so I made due with that patience I had for it.

Mother Earth
There is a little blue link under the video for high quality, click that, it will be clearer.
TM2-Megatron
Anniversary Edition

Post by TM2-Megatron »

Here's one I just uploaded yesterday:

WALL•E - Epic Cut Trailer (Requiem for a Tower)
TM2-Megatron
Anniversary Edition

Post by TM2-Megatron »

Here's another WALL-E video I made. It's a mashup of the audio from the IMAX Watchmen teaser with WALL-E footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ka8DnUVEQ&fmt=22
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Not very well done, but....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2o15ndL0Tk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2o15ndL0Tk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
wdwnut4life
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wdwnut4life »

don't post videos that might get deleted.
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Oh, well, I thought it was actually legal to embed a video here. Forgive me if it didn't say "Post the Links to Videos that you uploaded".
wdwnut4life
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wdwnut4life »

much betta :)
Matt
Anniversary Edition

Post by Matt »

check out my Christy Carlson Romano Music Video to "Colors Of The Wind"

It took me all day to do the video lol. I LOVE IT! I think I did a great job.
My favorite part is the beginning how I edit the clips to go with the song from the movie. I did that awesome! :D

Watch it and comment it and tell me what you guys think. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47N4wdTj ... annel_page