Any sign of Escapade, Horse or Prince?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
merlinjones
Anniversary Edition

Any sign of Escapade, Horse or Prince?

Post by merlinjones »

I'm hoping the theatrical versions of Walt Disney's Escapade in Florence, The Horsemasters and Prince and the Pauper are making their way through the pipeline. Any sign of exclusive releases on these titles?
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

Those sound more like WDT material too me. If they did a second Annette set they could include those two movies plus the bonus stuff they said they would but didn't include on the Annette serial set.

I'm still waiting for The Sword and the Rose (to replace my VHS), Mr. Boogedy and it's sequel and others but those first 3 the most.
merlinjones
Anniversary Edition

Post by merlinjones »

The Light in the Forest would be good too.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

merlinjones wrote:The Light in the Forest would be good too.
I know that this isn't quite what you're looking for, and it's way expensive, but techinically that movie is available on DVD:

http://www.smavideo.net/store/titledeta ... chID=26946
Darby
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Darby »

The Light in the Forest, The Sword and the Rose, Tonka, and The Prince and the Pauper would all make wonderful DMC Exclusive releases.

While I agree that The Prince and the Pauper would make a wonderful WDT, I don't think the demand is there for it like there was for Dr. Syn.

Darby
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Darby wrote:The Light in the Forest, The Sword and the Rose, Tonka, and The Prince and the Pauper would all make wonderful normal DVD releases with chapter stops, bonus features, and non-"Wonderful World of Disney" packaging.
Fixed. ;)
Darby
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Darby »

Luke wrote:
Darby wrote:The Light in the Forest, The Sword and the Rose, Tonka, and The Prince and the Pauper would all make wonderful normal DVD releases with chapter stops, bonus features, and non-"Wonderful World of Disney" packaging.
Fixed. ;)
I stand corrected! LOL!

Darby
chadhobbick
Gold Classic Collection

Post by chadhobbick »

With so much that needs to be covered in the WDT-line, I would rather get the Horsemasters and Escapade in Florenece as DMC-exclusives. These exclusives are the only things that keep me ordering from DMC, and I think they know it as well since you can get the newer releases cheaper and earlier than DMC can offer at this time.
I find you pompous, judgemental, and completely self-absorbed.........would you be my friend?
merlinjones
Anniversary Edition

Post by merlinjones »

>>With so much that needs to be covered in the WDT-line, I would rather get the Horsemasters and Escapade in Florenece as DMC-exclusives.<<

I'd be happy either way, but I tend to agree that we might get them much more quickly as DMC exclusives.