What Disney character are you most like and why?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition
Location: beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Well,I think that I"m a lot like Ariel,Giselle and Aurora,I think that I"m also like Cinderella,Eric,Jack Skellington,Belle and maybe Phillip.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Ariel, Belle, Genie, and Milo Thatch.

Ariel- Growing up with TLM, I certainly got my personality molded by the movie and characters. I'm always wanting more, and unlike some people want to think, that's not being greedy, that's just being.. hopeful.

Belle- She's the smart, book-reader in me. Also, she's the part in me that wants to explore different places.

Genie- Because I like to act and make people laugh. I guess I'm sometimes annoying, but I wouldn't like living with Genie myself.

Milo- He's the insecure part of myself. I know I can do great things, but I'm a little afraid. Plus I'm terribly clumsy...
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jack Skellington »

I'm the male version of Belle, I can't think of anyone else I could relate to.

I've been a total bookworm since infancy !
I want adventure and travel, and I just hate routines and staying at my hometown for too long.
I'm usually attracted to people who others usually consider to be aestheticaly unattractive, although somehow my mind perceives them to be attractive after getting to know them.
I like to befreind people who like me, can't fit in socially, so my freinds are all very different from each other but I guess we can relate to the fact that we can't relate to anyone !
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Good grief, the lack of screenshots for "my" characters is amazing. That's because they're not exactly well known, at least not the ones I like the best. Good luck finding so much as a sticker in a coloring book for any one of them. (Actually, some fare quite well enough in storybooks.)

The first Disney character I was ever compared to, as well as the first fictional character I was ever compared to, was
Pistol Pete, the little girl in between P.J. and Max. She was P.J.'s little sister, which of course made her Pete's daughter. Alack and alas, she only appeared in the Goof Troop series. Personally, I would have loved to have seen her grow older. We saw her brother, Max, and their friends grow up!

Of course, my animated identification is
Lady Prudence, the majordomo of Cinderella's castle. She's my namesake, (older) look-a-like, identical twin in respect to so many traits, and so forth and so on. We even have the same solitary mutual allergy -- bee stings! Every detail recorded of Prudence is either directly there in to me or has an obvious parallel concerning me. When I first saw the previews of Cinderella II, I was stunned. I counted down the days to when I could find out just who "she" was. When I watched the movie's first episode for the first time, it was... eerie. Simply put, it was eerie.

I've also been compared to the following Disney characters, in alphabetical order:
~ Captain Amelia Doppler
~ Angelique
~ Ashley Q. (Recess series)
~ Carlotta (from the Little Mermaid musical version)
~ Colette
~ Cruella de Vil
~ Dixie
~ Eleanor (Tarzan & Jane series)
~ Jessie
~ Lord Grimsby
~ Queen Hippsodeth
~ Maleficent
~ The Matchmaker (Mulan)
~ Mirage (The Incredibles)
~ Rabbit
~ Roz
~ Queen Sarabi
~ Princess Ting-Ting
~ Ursula
~ Yzma
~ Zazu

Yes, that is a ridiculous amount. I've still never seen Dixie in her movie, and I honestly have no idea why people say I'm like Ursula. I've tried to match personality traits between myself and her, and it simply doesn't "click".

Pistol was my original Disney form, so to speak. Prudence is my main one.

Post Scriptum -
It's up to eternal debate whether I am more of a Daisy Duck or a Clarabelle Cow. Really, it varies according to the features both are in.
That's hot.
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Wow Prudence you've compared yourself to a lot of the baddies.

Although I wouldn't expect you to skin puppies, but you really remind me of Captain Amelia Doppler from Treasure Planet because youve got a very honest and blunt attitude towards people kind of like Simon from American Idol but much more likable.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I'm probably more like Donald because I have a short temper and often get frustrated when I lose or mess up on video games :lol: .

:donald:
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Jack Skellington wrote:Wow Prudence you've compared yourself to a lot of the baddies.

Although I wouldn't expect you to skin puppies, but you really remind me of Captain Amelia Doppler from Treasure Planet because youve got a very honest and blunt attitude towards people kind of like Simon from American Idol but much more likable.
I haven't compared myself to most of the above before at least a few other people compared them to me first. I never said I was anything like Maleficent, as an example.

I thank you for your comparison. Oddly enough, I've been having strange dreams recently about Simon Cowell rescuing me from Nazis. Said Nazis in the dreams shoot at me for rescuing a group of young girls, who in turned had rescued an imprisoned little boy. When Simon pop in the dream, he starts hitting the Nazis with a rope... as if that's going to do any good. It's a very bizarre recurring dream. If I had a crush on Simon, it wouldn't be, but I don't. At least, I didn't think so! The way these dreams are going, I seem to be developing one.

That was off topic. Yesterday, I forgot to mention James Norrington on the list. I've certainly been compared to him.
That's hot.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

I'd rather have someone tell me what I'm like than say so myself. :) It's more interesting.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Jules wrote:I'd rather have someone tell me what I'm like than say so myself. :) It's more interesting.
Jules, you're a cross between Dopey, Little John, Belle, and Koda.

Dopey - because you're a fun and goofy kind of guy who probably will put diamonds up to your eyes.

Little John - because you're fiercely loyal to your friends, can riff on them with ease and not mean a word of it, and also can smooth-talk to people you don't like without them realizing you don't like them. Plus, you wear clothes (which is why I chose Little John over Baloo, since both are pretty much the same character...).

Belle - because you want to get out of the poor provincial life you're in (well, Malta's probably not poor or provincial, but you always say you want to visit other places!). That and you seem really dedicated to learning, as Belle does when she reads.

Koda - because you TALK AT LENGTH about anything you're passionate about. And it's not in the annoying way, but in the "wow, I gotta read what he's talking about" way.

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Julian Carter-I think you are like Dopey :D.
Prudence is defintly like Amelia and Prudence.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Amelia and Prudence are really the same character in different universes with different looks due to not being from the same species. The same applies to their partners.
That's hot.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Prudence wrote:Amelia and Prudence are really the same character in different universes with different looks due to not being from the same species. The same applies to their partners.
Good point,Jim and Doopler are also think about her like what Cinderella,Jaq and Gus think about Prudence,thought Prudence is more... forced to help Cinderella this way unlike Amelia that it's just her way.
Amelia's jumps (When she's first seen) are a little annyoing but it's okay.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Meh, no, the others aren't so similar. Amelia and Prudence act in that particular way to everyone under them (or being trained by them in any form), it's not that said others are alike.
That's hot.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Re: What Disney character are you most like and why?

Post by thedisneyspirit »

Belle and Elsa mixup, with a bit of Meg in there too.
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Re: What Disney character are you most like and why?

Wow it's crazy seeing your old posts, and now that I do I would have to change my answer a bit, I feel like I'm kind of a mix from the Beast and Belle, I know it sounds contradictory but it's just so true. I just find that I always relate to unconventional characters. rotfl

Also (I've been told many times) I look like Aladdin, which is always a lovely compliment, and I guess he does have some personality traits that remind me of Belle (intelligence, compassion).