The Little Mermaid III Discussion

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
rs_milo_whatever
Anniversary Edition

Post by rs_milo_whatever »

Ariel'sprince wrote: cheap Disney,couldn't they make a new logo?
i actually like the logo, and i expected something like this since all platinum editions that spawn special editios for their sequels or new sequels carry an almost exact title card as the original movie.
Old Fish Tale
Anniversary Edition

Post by Old Fish Tale »

"Every story has a beginning but only one begins under the sea ...Now, for the first time ever, discover the story you never knew in ''The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning,'' an all-new motion picture only on Disney DVD. Returning favorites Sebastian and Flounder join Ariel, her six sisters, and the deliciously wicked new villain Marina Del Rey in this all-new movie filled with spectacular animation in the tradition of the original, and overflowing with new songs from award-winning composer Jeanine Tesori."

I can't wait for the trailer! Thanks for the logo!
Sky Syndrome
Anniversary Edition

Post by Sky Syndrome »

The logo looks great although I prefer the words and lining being silver instead of gold.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition
Location: beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment

Post by Ariel'sprince »

rs_milo_whatever wrote:
Ariel'sprince wrote: cheap Disney,couldn't they make a new logo?
i actually like the logo, and i expected something like this since all platinum editions that spawn special editios for their sequels or new sequels carry an almost exact title card as the original movie.
It's not that i don't like it,it just that it's the same logo the old DVD had.
But i guess it dosn't matter.
Aladdin from Agrabah
Special Edition

Post by Aladdin from Agrabah »

Thanks for the links and the info Ariel's Prince, truly appreciated! Once again, I edited the frontpage.
As for the logos, maybe they look a little similar but I can see many differences:
ImageImage
purin
Gold Classic Collection

Post by purin »

"Ariel's Beginning" sounds kind of lame, but I prefer that sort of title to the kind with numbers on it. I wish all the cheapquels had titles like that so we didn't have to be in so much denial of the ones we didn't like being part of canon. Of course, since we have a II, perhaps we should have stayed with III, since II is sort of required to be relevant because of its number.

I suppose this is my point:

If the movie turns out to be good (and they have been putting more effort into them lately), then we'll wish it had the III so it could be more relevant...

... but if III turns out to be awful, then we'll be glad it has no number XD
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Thanks,Aladdin from Agrabah :D.
The logos are similar-
About the front page of the thread,how do you know about the game? or Ultimate Disney allready said about the game?.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning Logos

Post by Disney Duster »

I thought I'd do a little comparing:

The Special Edition logo in the white shell, then two completely different shells, one colored blue for The Little Mermaid II Special Edition, and finally the new Ariel's Beginning logo with a new shell that looks similar to the shells before it. The key difference is the bottom of the shell curves differently.

And I thought I'd post a bigger version, just for the pleasure:
rs_milo_whatever
Anniversary Edition

Post by rs_milo_whatever »

i had also seen this which made it a lot more obvious that the logo would look like that on ariel's begining
Aladdin from Agrabah
Special Edition

Ariel'sprince wrote:About the front page of the thread,how do you know about the game? or Ultimate Disney allready said about the game?.
Yeah it's been said in this thread before, but I don't remember exactly where. If you do a little research you'll find it.

Disney Duster thanks for the big logo! Where did you get it? I tried to save the big version of the logo from DisneyShopping.com but I couldn't. Could you give a link to an even bigger one? :oops: :D (greedy)
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Aladdin from Agrabah wrote:
Ariel'sprince wrote:About the front page of the thread,how do you know about the game? or Ultimate Disney allready said about the game?.
Yeah it's been said in this thread before, but I don't remember exactly where. If you do a little research you'll find it.

Disney Duster thanks for the logo! Where did you get it? I tried to save the logo from DisneyShopping.com but I couldn't. Could you giva a link to an even huger one? :oops: :D
Oh,allright :D,i remember it,it's on page 36 but it dosn't says anything about a game,but still.
About the logo-you click on the picture and then on the + to make it bigger.
Aladdin from Agrabah
Special Edition

Ariel'sprince wrote:About the logo-you click on the picture and then on the + to make it bigger.
I know, but I want to save it.
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Oh,then press Print Screen (PrtScr in some keyboards).
I Love Bambi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by I Love Bambi »

Old Fish Tale wrote:"Every story has a beginning but only one begins under the sea ...Now, for the first time ever, discover the story you never knew in ''The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning,'' an all-new motion picture only on Disney DVD. Returning favorites Sebastian and Flounder join Ariel, her six sisters, and the deliciously wicked new villain Marina Del Rey in this all-new movie filled with spectacular animation in the tradition of the original, and overflowing with new songs from award-winning composer Jeanine Tesori."

I can't wait for the trailer! Thanks for the logo!
Seems as though everything must be made into a trilogy... Ariel's mother sounds interesting, though. I might look in to it just to see her... (I didn't read the whole topic, so forgive me if she has been changed/cut out)
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning

Post by Disney Duster »

Aladdin from Agrabah wrote:
Ariel'sprince wrote:About the logo-you click on the picture and then on the + to make it bigger.
I know, but I want to save it.
Ariel'sprince is absolutely correct, he figured out how I did it! I zoomed in, and hit the "Print Screen" button. I had to hit the button twice, one for the left side and one for the right side, then I went into paint and put the left and ride side together. As the image gets larger, you will need to hit the button over more parts, then piece them all together to get the hugest logo you want, and you can save it in Paint!
Ariel'sprince
Platinum Edition

Re: The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning

Post by Ariel'sprince »

Disney Duster wrote:
Aladdin from Agrabah wrote: I know, but I want to save it.
Ariel'sprince is absolutely correct, he figured out how I did it! I zoomed in, and hit the "Print Screen" button. I had to hit the button twice, one for the left side and one for the right side, then I went into paint and put the left and ride side together. As the image gets larger, you will need to hit the button over more parts, then piece them all together to get the hugest logo you want, and you can save it in Paint!
Oh,really? that's neat :D i use Pait a lot (espically with avater and siggies).
Mermaid Kelly
Anniversary Edition

Post by Mermaid Kelly »

:ariel: I am so happy to read all this! :ariel:

I couldn't find much information on this, so I came back to my old favorite website, and sure enough, Aladdin from Agrabah has rounded up a ton of information! Thanks so much! :)
Image Image
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Mermaid Kelly wrote::ariel: I am so happy to read all this! :ariel:

I couldn't find much information on this, so I came back to my old favorite website, and sure enough, Aladdin from Agrabah has rounded up a ton of information! Thanks so much! :)
I certainly applaud U.D. for the amount of information it has. (Good grief, my current icon makes it look like I'm being sarcastic. I'm not.)
That's hot.
Aladdin from Agrabah
Special Edition

Mermaid Kelly wrote::ariel: I am so happy to read all this! :ariel:

Thanks! I couldn't have rounded up so much information if there wasn't the UD forum and its wonderful and Ariel- loving members and administrators! And as Prudence already said, I absolutely applaud the UD. I really think that this is the place with the most official TLM3 info in the whole web, for the time being, that is.
supertalies
Special Edition

Post by supertalies »

Any new info?