The "Continue the Story" Game

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

Post by Disneyfreak1990 »

nine months later Mason took Pru to the hospital and when they left they had a baker's dozen babies with them. :P :lol: they were each named after a sign of the zodiac.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Members i dislike: Lazario(when he's in a bad mood).
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: Cont. The Story

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Disneyfreak1990 wrote:nine months later Mason took Pru to the hospital and when they left they had a baker's dozen babies with them. :P :lol: they were each named after a sign of the zodiac.
Not in my book....My book went something like this....

3 years later Mason and Prue gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl, Jade Evelyn Ireton, she was destined for greatness while taking alil bit after both her folks, Jade had rough time fitting in with her peers. Turns out that she was born Autsic and had Asperger Syndrome to boot. The disabilites gave Jade the oppertunity of researching her disabilty while learning to adapt to it.

(Prue I hope you reply to this please)
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

and she grew up to be a scientist that would cure those desiese including cancer and death. :P
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

unfortunatley she had been kidnapped by an alien species and the diseases she cured were for the aliens from her body parts and Jade was never heard from again
Dark Knight Rulez
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

until Mason and Pru had another baby that looked just like their child.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

Off Topic: Mason, I know this is, like, really late, but you cheated. Seriously, knock it off. You're not immortal, and you can't keep bringing yourself back! You can't keep saying "oh, I'm immortal" or, "oh, I came back from the dead". Does anyone else do that? No! They accept it as it is, they don't go trying to make themselves king of the game. It's really beginning to get on my nerves.

Suddenly, this new baby turned into a decrepid old woman with rotten teeth and stringy hair! and boy, he was NOT happy. yes, he.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

and he ate his parents
Dark Knight Rulez
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

because he was never supposed to be born, anyway. so, now, back to those 12 babies Pisces, Sagitarius, Gemini, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Aquaruis, Virgo, Cancer and the little forgotten baby girl who was smaller than the rest. they named her Saturday, and little did they know that she would be the one to keep Prue alive.

You see...four years later, with all 13 four year olds, Prue felt she couldn't handle it. Mason was no help. If anything, he was just annoying her with his constant questions of 'are you OK?' and 'what's wrong?'. all the zodiacs were outside playing, and Prue sat on her bed, crying to herself. It was then that she decided, all too soon, that she could end it all. She walked into the kitchen and was rummaging around for a sharp knife, and she heard a noise. Very subtle, very quiet, but she heard it. Around she spun, knife in hand, to find Saturday, her mentally retarded little girl, looking at her, thumb in mouth. "Momma?" she said past her thumb. Prue dropped the knife and ran over to her little girl, picking her up and kissing her. She went outside, got her kids inside, and 3 hours later when Mason came home, they were gone.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Jasmine1022 wrote:Off Topic: Mason, I know this is, like, really late, but you cheated. Seriously, knock it off. You're not immortal, and you can't keep bringing yourself back! You can't keep saying "oh, I'm immortal" or, "oh, I came back from the dead". Does anyone else do that? No! They accept it as it is, they don't go trying to make themselves king of the game. It's really beginning to get on my nerves.
Sorry for getting on your nerves, just enjoying the game and you're kinda half right bout other people bringing themseleves back to life. Again I'm really sorry for ticking you off. :(
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

dont worry about it :) just don't bring yourself back to life, and don't make someone else to it, either. let people play as themselves and bring you back if they want to do so in their addition :)
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

'Pru where are the kids?' asked Mason
'they're in a better place now' says Prudence
a flash to the kids at Disneyland.
'and now to end my misery you'll have to go too.
Pru produces a butcher knife and gets Mason right in the heart.
Mason wakes up and finds himself in a place thats all fluffy and bright.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

He realizes that he tried to kill himself the night before after realizing that the kids AND prudence weren't there when he got back. it wasn't the hospital, it was.....

a womb. mason was in some poor woman's womb! and he was coming out.

'how does this happen?' mason wondered. suddenly, he couldn't breathe. his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck.

Mason_Ireton was stillborn. He never existed. The whole world was just a dream in Mason's head while his mother was pregnant with him.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

and that mother was Jasmine1022. she grieves over the death of her baby. later that night God feels pity for her and brings her baby back to life but he starts to act like a girl for some reason.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Serious note: Can we leave me and parents out, completly, it's too personal for me...thanks.
Last edited by Mason_Ireton on Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

yes we can but i don't want to start a new story. i want to continue what someone else starts since its hard for me to decide a story on the spot.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

What on earth?! I've given birth to fourteen children now; the Zodiacs and two others?! And then Mason never existed but that scene was deleted?!

Holy crap. The other child is named Genevieve. ANYWAY, Genevieve punched a bunch of buttons on a Wii remote and suddenly time was alternated and the Ireton family lived a semi-perfect life in the most perfect home ever that was actually part of a castle. Now, the story is going to be about some other folks.

The things that happen when I leave this game.
That's hot.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

It turns out the whole thing was a nightmare that Jasmine was having. She woke up in a cold sweat and realized that Mason,Prudence, the Zodiac babys and the other 2 babies never exsisted.
Jasmine looked around and realized she was in familiar settings, back in her bed room.
Dark Knight Rulez
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

but then her window blows open and sees Jasmine and Genie telling her to come to Agrabah to save Al.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

And Prudence draws a portal and walks herself out of the story.
That's hot.
memnv
Collector's Edition

Post by memnv »

Prudence wrote:And Prudence draws a portal and walks herself out of the story.
you are already out of it
Dark Knight Rulez