slave2moonlight's Art and Vids

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Wow, nice artwork. you are really creative. it must've taken a while to make those. My favorite is the one with Shere Kahn.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Post by slave2moonlight »

Thank you! It takes some time, but not more than a handful of hours. I often start a piece late in the evening and work on it till dawn.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Well, I did this one pretty quickly and might still make some changes on it. I was just watching my Gummi Bears Volume 1 DVDs and wanted to do something with Princess Calla in it, because I always had a crush on her, ha.

Dottie
Collector's Edition

Post by Dottie »

That looks really nice!!! Especially the Gummi Bears look really cool, as if they were action figures!!
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thank you! :)
skippy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by skippy »

Very nice work!

Do you take requests? Have ever worked with charcoal?

I really liked the Mike Wasowski P.I. pencil.
Where's the rest of Elfego Baca and the Swamp Fox?
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thanks!
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Slave2moonlight's Black Caullage

Post by Disney Duster »

I really like the Black Cauldron collage. A lot of characters look like they could have been taken from frames of the film, your drawing and painting is so good! The cauldron in the middle with the smoke coming out and the frogs underneath was a very nice touch, and the Horned King looks crazy! I love your collages because I like seeing little details and being able to pick out little-seen characters.

By the way, you didn't seem to answer skippy's questions about if you take requests or will ever use charcoal.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Thanks, I'm in the midst of an "Emperor's New Groove" collage right now, but I'm trying to catch up with work stuff at the moment, which is delaying its finish.

And I totally missed that question! Sorry Skippy! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Disney Duster. To answer it, no, I never work with charcoal. I did in college when we HAD too, but it's too messy for my tastes. As for requests, I'm always willing to hear them. Sometimes, I can get to them, sometimes I don't. Sometimes, it takes me forever, but I eventually get to it. Of course, it has to be a subject that interests me if I'm doing it for free, ha. Especially since I don't have as much free time as I used to.
skippy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by skippy »

Alrighty then, Mr. Moonlight.....here's my request.

How 'bout a pencil drawing of the Partners statue at Disneyland?

:)
Where's the rest of Elfego Baca and the Swamp Fox?
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

slave2moonlight wrote:As for requests, I'm always willing to hear them.
OMG!! Dont tell danfrandes this! He'll start stalking you and before you know it, there'll be a "messages to slave2moonlight" topic and he'll ask you what your favorite part of The Jungle Book is and nag you for drawings of Scooby Doo and Jasmine until you die!!

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

xxhplinkxx wrote:
slave2moonlight wrote:As for requests, I'm always willing to hear them.
OMG!! Dont tell danfrandes this! He'll start stalking you and before you know it, there'll be a "messages to slave2moonlight" topic and he'll ask you what your favorite part of The Jungle Book is and nag you for drawings of Scooby Doo until you die!!
:lol:

Well, if you're open for requests and are willing to do a non-Disney one, would it be possible for you do make a picture of...

1. The Tenth Doctor and K-9 in the Tardis
ImageImage

2. With Vanessa Marcil as a Companion (she plays Samantha Jane Marquez on Las Vegas)

3. And me joining them as a Companion as well? (I'm the Asian in the crazy Adventureland costume, and just for fun, have me wear the crazy Adventureland costume in the picture)

:D I'm a very patient person, so take as much time as necessary!

Or if that's too difficult, then just a simple one of the tenth Doctor and K-9.

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
wrestling_stat
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wrestling_stat »

I just love the Mickey Mouse Club one. It is great. Keep up the great work.

COULD I use the Mickey Mouse Club artwork as my Avatar?
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Ha, okay, I'll keep those requests in mind for when I have free time, guys.

Sure, wrestling_stat, I don't mind people showing off my art as long as they aren't claiming they did it, ha. Glad you like it.
wrestling_stat
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wrestling_stat »

Thank you so much.
<i>You are allowed one signature image up to 500 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height. </i>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... banner.jpg
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

wrestling_stat wrote:Thank you so much.
Hey, I'm a HE, not a HER! Ha.
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

Oh, before I forget, here's a link to my newest Gummi Bears piece:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47022421/
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

Your drawings are wonderful. I like all of them but especially the first one with your "cartoon dreamgirls". You pay attention to the last detail of even "at the corner" characters and i love that! Very proffesional.

I was wondering if you could make a "sequel" of that for me please with all of your new and old cartoon heroines. If you have time of course 'cause i know it takes too much to make a piece like that.
wrestling_stat
Gold Classic Collection

Post by wrestling_stat »

slave2moonlight wrote:
wrestling_stat wrote:Thank you so much.
Hey, I'm a HE, not a HER! Ha.
Sorry about that. It's changed now.
<i>You are allowed one signature image up to 500 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height. </i>
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... banner.jpg
slave2moonlight
Diamond Edition

sotiris2006 wrote:Your drawings are wonderful. I like all of them but especially the first one with your "cartoon dreamgirls". You pay attention to the last detail of even "at the corner" characters and i love that! Very proffesional.

I was wondering if you could make a "sequel" of that for me please with all of your new and old cartoon heroines. If you have time of course 'cause i know it takes too much to make a piece like that.
Thanks. I actually do plan to make a sequel, or rather, a remake of that piece. I lent it to one of my best friends because he wanted to make a poster of it for himself, but I never got it back. I got tired of asking for it back, because, even though he works at the print place, he never got around to making the poster. But, I can't really get mad at him about it, because he does buy us pizza EVERY Friday, ha. So, I think I'm just going to make myself a new one, because I have a lot of new faves. I might make the new one two pieces that fit together. Of course, the first one did take me over a year, but now I have the internet at home and other advantages.