Bambi and Cinderlla

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
mp372nd

Bambi and Cinderlla

Post by mp372nd »

I am looking to buy as many Disney DVDs for my newly born baby girl. Where can i get those?? Also when will Bambi or Cinderlla come out on dvd or are they already??

Thank
Rodney
catNC
Special Edition

Post by catNC »

any of the links to buy movies on this site take you to amazon and the site gets a portion of what you spend at amazon if you get there through links on this site. but any of your online retailers that sell dvd should have them. also your local wal-mart, best buy, and any other store that sells dvd should have them.

bambi is not out yet, possibly coming in 2005. cinderella is comeing possibly in 2005/2006. nothing is official as of yet.

here are some helpful links from this site-->

animated classics releases:
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/ultimateclassics.htm

out of print list:
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/OOP.htm

there are other pages with live action film information. this site is the place to find all the info on disney dvd that you can find. just look around the site and you will find the info you are looking for!

welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby!!

:)

EDIT: silly me, i just woke up here in the eastern US, so excuse me if i'm slow. :brick: i submited my post and didn't pay any attention to where you live!! amazon ships internationally. and i think as far as international shipping goes it's relatively cheap. perhaps some of our forum members from this region of the world could help our new forum member out with where to find disney dvds!!!!
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Bambi and Cinderella

Post by Mr. Toad »

are available from Hong Kong. However, they are not Disney releases, probably bootlegs. The quality is not what you would expect from normal DVDs.

Now that disney has ramped up their schedule to two platinum releases a year, you should probably wait for the real thing.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Welcome to the forum, Rodney! :wave: