Pixar's newest short: One Man Band

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
yoda_four
Special Edition

Pixar's newest short: One Man Band

Post by yoda_four »

I believe the new short, One Man Band, is to be placed with Cars. I'm not sure if many people here will care about this posting, but it's worth a shot.

Synopsis: With one coin to make a wish at the piazza fountain, One Man Band tells the humorously captivating tale of a peasant girl who encounters two competing street performers who'd prefer the coin find its way into their tip jars. As the two one-man bands' rivalry crescendos, the two overly eager musicians vie to win the little girl's attention. (via imdb)

Pixar's preview site here. There used to be a short video preview, but I think it got pulled.

Here's some more pictures.

------------------------

I find it quite interesting that Brad Bird is still working with the studio and with John on this short, as well as they have Michael Giacchino scoring it (he did The Incredibles). :thumb: I'm sure this'll rock!
My Blog

- Paul
jebsdad
Gold Classic Collection

Post by jebsdad »

That poster is beautiful - if the rest of the short is similar to the poster in art quality, I much look forward to seeing it. The scenes from PIXAR's website indicate this short should be lots of fun, with a fair amount of silliness.

I am undecided about going to see the film CARS, even though I've much enjoyed all the PIXAR films so far. But, if this short is included with CARS at the theater, I'll probably go see the film at the theater.
Enchantress
Special Edition

Post by Enchantress »

This short sounds cool, I've really liked the Pixar shorts in previous years, and i'm sure this one will be just as good, if not better! :D
brownie
Special Edition

Post by brownie »

I saw that a few days ago on imdb. It looked really cool, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that in the theaters.
Lucylover1986
Special Edition

Post by Lucylover1986 »

It sounds & looks like a great short this time. I always look forward to these shorts when I go to see a Pixar film.