really sorry

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
peaches

really sorry

Post by peaches »

I'm so sorry some have you have been getting messages from me but there not from me there from my sister Katrina. she thinks that i'm immiture liking disney, once again i'm really sorry for what she did
peaches

Post by peaches »

one more thing my sister Katrina joined the site as a joke and started to type really posh don't listen 2 her
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Re: really sorry

Post by indianajdp »

peaches wrote:I'm so sorry some have you have been getting messages from me but there not from me there from my sister Katrina. she thinks that i'm immiture liking disney, once again i'm really sorry for what she did
Lemme get this straight. She think's that YOU are immature for liking Disney, but she's the one that logs in as you and sends stupid messages to people she doesn't even know? Methinks she's the one that needs to look in the mirror.
" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett
waltmad
Gold Classic Collection
Location: In this world, but not of it. On my way upward to my eternal home

Post by waltmad »

i've got teenage kids which makes me ancient & i buy disney for me, not them. i am to old to do immature things but your sis 'aint. :wink:
Mushu2083
Special Edition

Post by Mushu2083 »

Don't feel bad. I'm 22 and I don't feel "immature" for liking Disney. In fact, that's all my DVD collection is, mostly Disney. Plus it's REALLY handy when your mom's friends have little kids that are too young for rated R movies. I thinks your sister's the one that's being a wee bit immature. I know people that are older than me that like Disney. Me and my friend Max were pretty much the only adults (not counting the parents with little kids) that saw the Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing.

Lilo: I'm not touching you!
Stitch: TOUCHING ME!
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

I'm 26 and like Disney...Just remind you sister....Adults RUN Disney and adults MAKE the movies...Not to mention how many adult actors and actresses that are so happy to get a job at voicing a character.

Adds a whole new meaning to "Hurricane Katrina"....
Raydawggie
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Raydawggie »

What a brat. I've been "outed" as a Disney fan on a comic book message board I belong to and they made fun of me a lot, but you know what? Who cares?
SofaKing381222
Anniversary Edition

Post by SofaKing381222 »

Im 17, a very influential age for my peers. I do care what all my freinds think for most things. I am glad that I love Disney, and Im not ashamed to show that, despite what others may think.
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space
Alan
Anniversary Edition

Post by Alan »

I never tell my friends I like Disney, its a guilty pleasure of mine.
TashieGirl
Gold Classic Collection

Post by TashieGirl »

Some of my friends know about my love for Disney and actually, they don't really care. In fact, I converted my one of my best friend into the Disney religion :D . The others don't know about my Disney obsession. It's not I'm embaressed. It's just that it hasn't come up yet. I find it funny that some people claim that Disney is for "little kids"but yet act very immature themselfs which makes me say "So, I guess Disney's for you, right?". There's a girl who goes to my school who said that Disneyland was "just for kids". Um, sweetie, you are a kid. So, my point is that people claim that Disney is childish are trying to be mature but are usually are immature. I like Disney and I've been told that I'm very mature for my age(Although, I can be very immaturebut I'm 14 so what you expect :P )
"But I guarantee you, if straight men had a period you would never hear the end of it."
-Margaret Cho
Alan
Anniversary Edition

Post by Alan »

TashieGirl wrote:Some of my friends know about my love for Disney and actually, they don't really care. In fact, I converted my one of my best friend into the Disney religion :D
LOL, I don't think Disney can be considered a religion, unless you pray to Walt Disney every morning :D
Robin Hood
Anniversary Edition

Post by Robin Hood »

Siren wrote:I'm 26 and like Disney...Just remind your sister....Adults RUN Disney and adults MAKE the movies
That's what I always tell my brother. :P
- Jonathan
TashieGirl
Gold Classic Collection

Post by TashieGirl »

Alan wrote:
TashieGirl wrote:Some of my friends know about my love for Disney and actually, they don't really care. In fact, I converted my one of my best friend into the Disney religion :D
LOL, I don't think Disney can be considered a religion, unless you pray to Walt Disney every morning :D
I know. I was just kidding.
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

hey,first of all, welcome Peaches n_n

don`t worry, isn`t inmature to like Disney, there is not any rule that say that when we grow or in certain age we must avoid any cartoon or Disney related stuff.
The fact that you like Disney,doesn`t matter your age, don`t make you less mature but to accept that you like it and that some others would not. In accepting this is showed the maturity of others and yours.
Take it from me,I`m a 19-years-old male who like Bambi :wink: :D
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

I'm 19 years old and I like Bambi too. So really you're never too old to like Disney adults like Disney as much as any child. People who say it's immature obviously don't appreciate the things that Walt Disney created. We all have our interest. Like me I also like cars, classic cars. Ohh yeah!

And the cool thing about UD is you find people like you who have the same interest. If you look up you'll get my point. ;)
peaches

Post by peaches »

Lol yeah she doesn'y really understand what goes Behind the films. Life would be really dull without disney, it rocks!
creid
Gold Classic Collection

Post by creid »

Peaches,

Nothing wrong with liking Disney and I'm 35. (There are numerous over 30 on the the web-site.) Although I am not a complete nut for all Disney (as I am not into the cheapquels, slipcovers or classic action), I think the animated shorts and movies are tremendous. Also, it is fun to watch these my two three year sons who enjoyed watching the Pig movie (Porky Pig cartoons to honest.)

Also, this web-site is quite fun and the people are generally very pleasant to forum with.

CR
creid
(The babysitter bandit)...“stealing the valuable objects it took a family a lifetime to shop for.” – The Simpsons
peaches

Post by peaches »

Everyone's really nice on here thankyou. I'm 15 and I love disney the lion king is my fave, and I will carry on liking disney when i'm older. I think older people like it better than the kiddies anyway :lol:
Katrina
In The Vaults

Post by Katrina »

Taira you are a snitch witch baby
I am the queen so poo off
MinnieMe
Special Edition

Post by MinnieMe »

Katrina wrote:Taira you are a snitch witch baby
:lol: