Would You Look At That?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Porce
Gold Classic Collection

Would You Look At That?

Post by Porce »

I found the original A Bug's Life CE in stores today. I was a little excited, you know, having the rare original version, but then the price... GEEZ. $42.49! That is overpriced!

However... I did find the Emperor's New Groove 2-Disc CE for $22.94 today. What a funny movie. Haven't gotten to Disc 2 yet.

Anyway, is Disney planning on making this cheaper Bug's Life re-release a black 1-inch thick Amaray case, so it fits in nicely with my other CE's or is it going to be some cheap-o case?
The user formerly known as Dacp
Doug
Limited Issue

Post by Doug »

I know this is small, but it's the best i can find. Took it from the official page. Anyways, looks like a fatty Amaray case to me.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Porce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Porce »

Hmm, the first one looks like a 1-inch, but the second one looks 1/2-inch like Monsters Inc.
The user formerly known as Dacp
Jake Lipson
Anniversary Edition

Re: Would You Look At That?

Post by Jake Lipson »

Dacp wrote:I found the original A Bug's Life CE in stores today. I was a little excited, you know, having the rare original version, but then the price... GEEZ. $42.49! That is overpriced!
Not really, considering the retail on the old one stands as $50. But, I agree with you. If I had had the money and I were you I *might* have gone for it to say I had the original and to have the better artwork, but, oh well.
<a href=http://jakelipson.dvdaf.com/owned/ target=blank>My modest collection of little silver movie discss</a>
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

im glad i have the original, i dont like the artwork in this one is too kiddish :x
Starion
Anniversary Edition

Post by Starion »

Amazon.com says that the package type is a keep case. The case might be a double Amary keep case.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... /ref=nosim
Satoshi
Special Edition

Post by Satoshi »

I still haven't decided whether I'm going to pick up this new CE or not. It's not exactly my favorite movie and I doubt it would be watched more than a couple times, but I may buy it for collection purposes.