What cool video games have you played recently?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

I could play it,but I like more to see the sad face of who I´m killing :twisted:

By the way, play Fifa street, it´s great
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

I want to get the new Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, that looks kewl.
Evil Genie Jafar
Anniversary Edition
Location: Humacao, Puerto Rico; there's more to PR than San Juan!

Post by Evil Genie Jafar »

I was playing Soul Calibur 2 today.

And also Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Super Mario Land of the original GB; I've found them recently.

I tried playing Zelda: Oracle of Ages but I couldn't find the password to link the game to Seasons. You see, I played Seasons a while ago and finished it getting the password to link it with Ages. I started Ages with it but I left it so long ago that I now forgot what I was suppose to do. Now I'd want to play it again but with that password.

If someone could help me out...

Anyways, I'll leave videogames for the summer. Planning to finish all the games I have left .

"You're only second rate!"
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

ATTENTION GRAN TURISIMO 4 DRIVERS!!!!!

How would you like 600 of the 650 cars in your garage right now??

How about all your licenses completed, right now??

How about One Trillion Dollars...........more than you could ever spend, right now?

Find a friend with a Game Shark, and you are on the way to wealth and more fun than ever with GT4. There is a ton more codes for this game, but the ones above are the ones that intrigued me. I don't how many times I have tried to complete Nurburgring to complete the 1A license testing. Now I don't have to.

I have found this game to be so addicting that my wife had to hide it from me so I would pay some attention to her this past weekend.....ooopppssss!!!!............I have to be really careful about that, 35 yhears of marriage down the drain if I don't watch it.

:roll:
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

Cheater!!! :headshake: Just kidd'n :)

I got all my licenses, over 2million dallors, I have an Audi R8 Race car, not to mention I have over 40 cars right now. I got the Numburgring track in one try. All that without cheating. It was a pain to get the Super Licenses with those stupid snow corses OMG!!! Glad I don't have to do that anymore.
Evil Genie Jafar
Anniversary Edition
Location: Humacao, Puerto Rico; there's more to PR than San Juan!

Post by Evil Genie Jafar »

Right now, I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

"You're only second rate!"
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

Silent hill 4, the hospital part:

the room with the girl´s face stills frigthen me, and I haven´t get it why does when you hit the nursers they burp at your face
tomothy81
Gold Classic Collection

Post by tomothy81 »

The Numburgring track was a challange for me, but I got it after a while. What helped me get a lot of money in that game was to run the one rally race where you win a Celica Rally car if you complete the race in 1st. The car is worth like 250,000 (I can't remember for sure, it's been over a month since I've played). I kept running that race, and selling the car to make money. It is definitly an addicting game, but I managed to pry myself away from it (the school work was pilling up, and the girlfriend was getting mad).

Recently I've been playing World Championship Poker for X Box. Once again the homework is starting to pile up, and the girlfriend is getting mad.
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

tomothy81 wrote:The Numburgring track was a challange for me, but I got it after a while. What helped me get a lot of money in that game was to run the one rally race where you win a Celica Rally car if you complete the race in 1st. The car is worth like 250,000 (I can't remember for sure, it's been over a month since I've played). I kept running that race, and selling the car to make money. It is definitly an addicting game, but I managed to pry myself away from it (the school work was pilling up, and the girlfriend was getting mad).
Yeah a lot of people have been doing that. Not me though, I got my Pontiac Sunfire, did a lot of racing with that until I got my 2005 Mustang GT. I did a lot of racing with that as well, until I got my Ford GT, then I was finally making the big bucks, I forget which race it was but when you came in first you get some kind of a Nisson race car that's like worth $318,000. I was doing that for a while until I got my Audi R8, and finally finished the Professional Events. Right now I'm doing the 24 hour race at Numburgring, I think I'm gonna use my Jaguar XJR-9 race car for that. I mean its pretty easy but it's time comsuming. I had to leave my PS2 on all night and day.
tomothy81
Gold Classic Collection

Post by tomothy81 »

Zoltack wrote: I forget which race it was but when you came in first you get some kind of a Nisson race car that's like worth $318,000.
It's one of the Japanese Cup races, you win a Nissan 350z. I kept that car because it races great, it's actually one of my favorite cars in the game.
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

and you should run it on real life 8)
it´s great!
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

tomothy81 wrote:
Zoltack wrote: I forget which race it was but when you came in first you get some kind of a Nisson race car that's like worth $318,000.
It's one of the Japanese Cup races, you win a Nissan 350z. I kept that car because it races great, it's actually one of my favorite cars in the game.
Yeah it's a great car but if you get a better car like I have an Audi R8 that has over 1000hp it really doesn't come to much use. Besides if I need it again, I can easily win it again. But what I was doing, I kept winning the car over and over again so I could afford the Audi R8. And pretty much that's how I make money. I've been doing the endurance tracks and those pay off pretty good too.
tomothy81
Gold Classic Collection

Post by tomothy81 »

Isidour wrote:and you should run it on real life 8)
it´s great!
You have a 350Z?

If so cool, I'm sure they're a great ride (A little out of my league). Maybe once I finish school and start making the big bucks as a teacher (ha ha) I'll be able to afford a nice sports car. For the time being I guess I'll have to stick with the video game version.
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

in the yellow-brown color and all baby

and the greatest of all, the left-feeth rester thing for when yoú´r driving on automatic
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

I wanna get a Shelby Cobra Super Snake, wicked car, but cost like $250,000.
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

Hummers are cool also
12 cilinders, more of tho tons, very big wheels...
Get away world ´cause here I comes!!! :twisted:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Gran Turismo 4 is not a good game. It can have all the graphical thrills and physics of handling you want, but it is all useless when the other cars race on preprogrammed lines and do no react to your car.

For crying out loud, if you don't start and remain on the start line, the computer cars plough right into the back of you.

It's rubbish.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

2099net wrote:Gran Turismo 4 is not a good game. It can have all the graphical thrills and physics of handling you want, but it is all useless when the other cars race on preprogrammed lines and do no react to your car.

For crying out loud, if you don't start and remain on the start line, the computer cars plough right into the back of you.

It's rubbish.
What do you mean I hit cars all the time and spin them out, its great. That and when I get a head of the lead car, there isn't much to worry about that. But I agree with you totally about the AI, they need to work on that a little bit. And when you let the bspec race, every time it gets ready to pass a car, it tailgates it instead of passing it. I keep yelling at it "pass the freaking car don't hit it!!!"
Timon/Pumbaa fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Timon/Pumbaa fan »

Haven't played alot recently but I did beat Jak 3! :D
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Going old school here I recentley learned how to play G-Cube and I am totaly hooked on Super Smash Brothers. Oh man I may not always know what I am doing but its a blast :) .
Disney... Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are Forever