What cool video games have you played recently?

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

What cool video games have you played recently?

Post by Zoltack »

I just got Gran Turismo 4 a couple of weeks ago after spring break. It's a pretty cool game, I have about 20% finished and I have about 30 cars. My best car is my Jaguar XJR-9 Race car, it has about 1100 hp. However, my coolest car is my '69 Corvette Stingray and my Ford GT.
Leonia
Special Edition

Post by Leonia »

lots and lots of Tales of Symphonia.

I just got Sid Meier's Pirates! yesterday, and I just love swordfighting with enemy captains. (Unfortunately, my mind keeps going back to the phrase, "You fight like a dairy farmer"...)
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Def Jam: Fight For New York is awesome.
Dan05
Special Edition

Post by Dan05 »

DaveWadding wrote:Def Jam: Fight For New York is awesome.
I agree with you, Def Jam Fight For NY has a great storyline, awesome graphics, good music, a great create mode, and much more!

When I first got this game I played it non stop! Definately one of the greatest fighting games out there in my opinion :up: :up:
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Dan05 wrote:
DaveWadding wrote:Def Jam: Fight For New York is awesome.
I agree with you, Def Jam Fight For NY has a great storyline, awesome graphics, good music, a great create mode, and much more!

When I first got this game I played it non stop! Definately one of the greatest fighting games out there in my opinion :up: :up:
I rented it on a Thursday and I had the story mode done on Tuesday...awfully addicting.
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

Now is Def Jam Fight for NY a PS2 game? Of corse it is. I'll have to rent it. I'm actually more into the first person shooter or car games.
yanya
Gold Classic Collection

Post by yanya »

The only game I've been playing for the past week is Twisted Metal: Head-On ... though about three-fourths of that time was trying to get into games online. Thankfully today Incog fixed the servers up, so a lot less disconnections now. :D I gotta face facts, I'm never gonna get thru the Story Mode with the functioning Infrastructure calling me.

... the somewhat sad thing? Story Mode is from most people's accounts, only an hour long. I could have beat it a thousand times by now ... but no, I would rather yell at my PSP for disconnecting me again.
Thanks to all that offered to help with my Avatar...Starion, RJKD23 and cj!
lolopimp
Banned Deadbeat

Post by lolopimp »

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door; don't judge a book by its cover. This game is really addictive and you can't wait to see what happens next. I enjoyed the first part when it came out in N64 and I'm enjoying this one even more, this game is worth playing.
Thanks to Rafiki from Lea for this awesome siggy!
"Boy do I hate being right all the time." -Ian Malcolm
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

I am not too up on current games but the Hobbit was fantastic. I was really disappointed by the follow ups for Lord of the Rings, way too gory.
Disneyland Trips - 07/77, 07/80, 07/83, 05/92, 05/96, 05/97, 06/00, 11/00, 02/02, 06/02, 11/02, 04/06, 01/07, 07/07, 11/07,11/08, 07/09

Disneyworld Trips - 01/05

Disney Cruise - 01/05

Six Flags DK - 03/09, 05/09. 06/09, 07/09
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

Before I played Gran Turismo, I played Mercenaries, that's also a good game. I like blowing the living crap out of things.
MadonnasManOne
Collector's Edition

Post by MadonnasManOne »

Currently, I'm playing ALOT of Ridge Racer on the PSP. This game is so fast, and the graphics are amazing! I'm addicted to this game. I've unlocked quite a few new courses, and vehicles.

I've also been playing Wipeout Pure for the PSP. A great game, looks awesome, and great music. I'm a little confused on how you truly advance in this game. I know you have to get medals, but, as far as I can tell, if you quit playing the game, and go back later, you have to advance through everything you've already earned Gold medals on. If anyone knows of a way to bypass this, let me know.

On the Nintendo GameCube, I've been playing Resident Evil 4! That game is very awesome! I'm constantly amazed at the visuals and sounds. I've never been a Resident Evil fan, but this game is truly incredible! The game is full of suspense, and great gore.
Noriel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Noriel »

The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Final Fantasy X!

I have been addicted to those games.
Hikari
Limited Issue

Post by Hikari »

I am playing right now to World of Warcraft .At first I thought I wouldnt like it when my boyfriend told me about it but I took his 10 days guest pass and tried it wow I liked it so much that in the 10 days I played almost 48 hours.
I didnt like the idea at first to pay each month for a game but now I know I will probably pay because it's really nice :)
Lilo: David, I got a new dog!
David: Huh? You sure it's a dog?
Lilo: Uh-huh. He used to be a collie before he got run over.

http://www.guzzlefish.com/collection.ph ... siska90210
Dan05
Special Edition

Post by Dan05 »

Noriel wrote:Final Fantasy X!
Final Fantasy X is one of the greatest RPGs! I really enjoyed this game!!

It has wonderful graphics, a great story, awesome characters, and more!

It can get pretty tough at times but you'll get through it :D
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

Dan05 wrote:
Noriel wrote:Final Fantasy X!
Final Fantasy X is one of the greatest RPGs! I really enjoyed this game!!

It has wonderful graphics, a great story, awesome characters, and more!

It can get pretty tough at times but you'll get through it :D
Yeah my friend likes Final Fantasy, he's got all of them I think he keeps telling me how great they are but I've yet to play it.

Nobody else has played Gran Turismo!!!
Dan05
Special Edition

Post by Dan05 »

Zoltack wrote: Yeah my friend likes Final Fantasy, he's got all of them I think he keeps telling me how great they are but I've yet to play it.

Nobody else has played Gran Turismo!!!
The only Final Fantasy game I enjoyed was Final Fantasy X. X2 was alright but not the greatest.

I'm not really into RPGs but I really liked Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts :up:

I haven't played GT4 yet. My cousin has it but I never got around to playing it.

I haven't really played Video games lately. I'm stuck on Grand Theft Auto San Andreas :p
Isidour
Diamond Edition

Post by Isidour »

Silent Hill 4: The Room for third time--so many finals,but I got to watch all--
Fifa 2005:I just make Atlas Champion of the Oppening tournament with 258 gols at his favor and only 2 againt them, get all the 48 possible points of the tournament and never loosed a match n_n
--at least they win somewhere...u_uU--
but....
ATLAS AUNQUE GANE!!!!!!
Last edited by Isidour on Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
umbreongirl
Gold Classic Collection

Post by umbreongirl »

Animal Crossing (Gotta start playing it everyday =P)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Raising chao is FUN!)
Sonic Adventure DX (....Kinda boring..)
Starfox Adventures (Scales is AWESOME XD)
Ocarina Of Time Master Quest (IT'S HARD @.@)

All for the Gamecube.
Zoltack
Collector's Edition

Post by Zoltack »

Hey,
Has anyone played "Ace Combat 5" yet? I want to rent it but I want to make sure its good first. I guess that's why you rent it in the first place but I'm too lazy.
lolopimp
Banned Deadbeat

Post by lolopimp »

does anyone here play Halo 2 online? I do and would like to kick anybody's butt in here but I doubt anybody does.