Amazon - Share the Love - Save 10% on your Tins Pre-Order!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Amazon - Share the Love - Save 10% on your Tins Pre-Order!

Post by indianajdp »

Here's the scoop.

I'm going to pre-order all four 2003 Treasure Tins from Amazon (yes Luke, I'm using your affiliate link!) and I saw the details on their Share the Love Program.

Basically, I can give them e-mail addys and they send a notice to those people...if they order the same thing I did then they (YOU) can get 10% off the order. So ... $98.96 for all four tins (no shipping charge if you choose super saver shipping), less 10% means you pay around $89 for all four tins. You save $10 and I get a credit towards a future Amazon purchase.

If you would like me to include your e-mail, simply reply to this thread and I'll get your e-mail address and add it.

Luke, I hope this is okay...I'm not sure if this is something that's frowned upon, but my thoughts are that if folks can save $10 on those Tins and I get a small credit at Amazon at the same time it's good for both parties.

**Side Note - Luke, can I use the affiliate link and place items in my shopping cart overnight? I want to be sure you get credit for the order.
" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

It's tricky to get the STL discount and affiliate link to work together. I think if you replace the referral code in the e-mail with our affiliate code (<b>thehomeimprovemz</b>), it should work.

Like if the link they give you is:

Code: Select all

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=love102-20&path=stl/awejgageuag
you'd change it to:

Code: Select all

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=thehomeimprovemz&path=stl/awejgageuag
(where whatever is after the stl is in the address they've sent you.

Or you can just try to get to Amazon through our site's Treasures links and then go to your Share the Love section. Though this seems to not give credit most of the time, I think.

No biggie either way - saving 10% is important. It's certainly acceptable; I've tried to start STL threads in the past.
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

hmmm...I'll try whatever I need to to get you credit.
Are you saying that when I get to the part of the order process where the STL optin is listed I can simply enter that URL instead?

" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

indianajdp wrote:hmmm...I'll try whatever I need to to get you credit.
Are you saying that when I get to the part of the order process where the STL optin is listed I can simply enter that URL instead?

Well if you're just placing the order and sending out the love, you can just use my links to buy them, no problem there.

That's really only for people who are getting STL from you and ordering with the STL.

I'm sending you a PM with some e-mail addresses that want love on the Treasures, anyway.