If you're visiting Disneyland Paris and want a discount?

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
Khonnor
Special Edition

If you're visiting Disneyland Paris and want a discount?

Post by Khonnor »

Hey everybody!

I just got an annual pass for Disneyland Paris and it's awesome!

It costs the same as visiting the park for three days, but after that you can visit as many time as you want for free!
With lots of extras, like merchandise discounts and free parking and 10% off food and drinks, etc...

Anyway, if you are visiting Disneyland Paris on October 28, 29 and/or 30....we could meet up and I could give you 10% discount, if you purchase an annual pass as well. Like I said, tickets for 3 days/both parks costs 169 euro, an annual pass also costs 169 euro. Because I already have an annual pass, it will only cost you 152,50 euro.

With your annual pass, you get 10% at restaurants, merchandise, free parking, extra discounts for special events, hotel reservations, etc etc.
You can visit the park as many times as you want for 320 days during the year.

Ofcourse, I'm also offering this for my own interest, because if I get 3 people to also get an annual pass, I get an additional year for free!

So, if anyone's interested in getting this discount and their own annual pass (even if you never will visit again, you will still be better off with the annual pass
s discounts you will receive immediately after receiving your annual pass),

I am at Disneyland Paris at the following dates:
October 28/29/30
December 9/10/11

Send me a PM or reply here if you have any other questions or want to set up a meet... :)