Where To get tickets to DisneyWorld (Orlando)?

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Where To get tickets to DisneyWorld (Orlando)?

Post by Khonnor »

Hi,

my boyfriend and I really want to go to Orlando and visit DisneyWorld. But we were wondering, is getting the tickets at the park really the cheapest way? Any way to get them beforehand online, from a trustworthy site?

Is anyone familiar with the Ramada Orlando Celebration Resort Hotel that is supposed to be very close to the parks?

Hope this is the right sub-forum to ask these questions. We want to book our trip very carefully, as we want to leave next month already. Most sites are a bit confusing to us though, so that's why I'm asking for help from you guys who might have been there and could help us find some answers.

Thanks already guys....already really excited!
Linden
Special Edition

Post by Linden »

If you sign up for the MouseSavers newsletter, they have a link to some exclusive MouseSavers' discount on WDW tickets. I think the link in the newsletters is for Undercover Tourist or something like that. Anyway, Mary, the lady who heads MouseSavers claims that with the MouseSavers' discount on the Undercover Tourist tickets, they are the cheapest WDW tickets anywhere. It's legal, too, or it wouldn't be on MouseSavers. The next newsletter will come out on February 15th, so you might want to sign up now. Hope that helps. :)

By the way, I've never ordered tickets from this site (or been to WDW at all), but MouseSavers has proven itself to be a very trustworthy site, in my experience.

MouseSavers link: http://www.mousesavers.com/
There's plenty of helpful info on the site.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read your whole post. You're leaving next month? I'll see if I can dig up an old newsletter and give you the exclusive link. You should sign up for the newsletter, though, just to make it legit. Even though I've never used MouseSavers for WDW, I've followed its advice tons of times at Disneyland, and it's very helpful. I don't know anything about Ramada Hotel, sorry. The only time I was in Florida, I didn't get to WDW, just Gator Land (thanks to my dad, who was attached to the place, for some inexplicable reason. :roll: ).

ANOTHER EDIT: I don't have any newsletters lying around in my inbox. I just looked on the FAQs, and she doesn't send out the last e-mail, 'cause it's all automated. I did look at the WDW FAQs, and they seemed really helpful. http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwfaq.html. I think I should get back to homework now... :oops:
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Thanks for your reply!

However, plans have changed. We have now booked a stay at the Riverside Resort from October 25-November 11, with a free dining plan and 14-days tickets. We decided it'd be fun to be at Disney around Halloween. Hopefully we still get to make use of our Magical Extra Hours in the evening, due to their Halloween-festivities. DOes anyone know if they have a Halloween party every night during that week, or just on select evening that don't have Extra Hours?
Linden
Special Edition

Post by Linden »

14 day tickets?! That sounds awesome! I hope you have fun! :)

Here are the dates they had the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties last year: September 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30; October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31; and November 1 from 7:00 pm to midnight.

Hope that gives you some sort of idea. I'm sure if you look around one the official WDW site, you might get more concrete info.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Yeh, we already asked WDW, but they won't know this year's dates until April or something...

Thanks for those dates from last year though, really helpful!
:)

Yeh, 14 days, but we sure won't spend all of those at the park. We wanna go to Universal Studios/Island of Adventure as well for two days and ofcourse check out the area around Disney/Universal...I read International Drive is worth checking out or something? I just want lots of dvd stores to buy Disney dvds....haha