Post pictures of Disney characters!

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
ColorsOfTheWind
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ColorsOfTheWind »

To go along with Buzz Lightyear...
Same day at California Adventure as the picture with Mr. Incredible :)
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I met Duffy yesterday!

Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

He's cute ! But I wouldnt place him in a Disney park if I'm honest ... he looks like he could come from anywhere !
blackcauldron85

But his face mask is the Mickey symbol! And he's Mickey's teddy bear! :) And he has a Mickey marking on his rear end, haha, which he showed me. :p
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Ahh ok Amy ! I'll take your word for it :)

Here are a few character pictures of DisneyLand Resort Paris, from my 20th birthday in 2009 ....

Me and Govenor Ratcliffe :

Ariel and Eric in the Parade of Dreams, after me screaming "Ariiieeeellll hoping shed look at me, and she did !" I'm so proud of this picture ! :

Me and Timone, who was loads of fun and really interacted with everyone :

Me and the mice from Cinderella, who were terribly difficult to get a picture with as child after child kept running forward or their pushy parents shoving me out of the way :( :

stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

GREAT PICS atlanticaunderthesea 8)

Love the one with you and Ratcliffe :D
blackcauldron85

Aww, that's awesome that Ariel and Eric 'posed' for the picture!!! I agree- awesome pictures!
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

blackcauldron85 wrote:And he has a Mickey marking on his rear end, haha, which he showed me. :p
...He showed you...? Hmm, then... I hope there isn't a Mrs. Duffy! lol

Also love your pics atlanticaunderthesea, in particular the one with Ratcliffe!
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Glad you guys like the pictures ! The Govenor was a SCARY character to deal with .... he was creepy, and kept following me around everywhere ! Then he sort of threw his cloak over my shoulders and put his arm around me; I'm smiling on the outside, but inside I was like "Aggghhh you are so weird and I dont want a pic with you let me gooooo !!" :lol:
stitchje1981
Gold Classic Collection

Post by stitchje1981 »

atlanticaunderthesea wrote:Glad you guys like the pictures ! The Govenor was a SCARY character to deal with .... he was creepy, and kept following me around everywhere ! Then he sort of threw his cloak over my shoulders and put his arm around me; I'm smiling on the outside, but inside I was like "Aggghhh you are so weird and I dont want a pic with you let me gooooo !!" :lol:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:lol:
blackcauldron85

^^ :lol::lol: Hahaha, that's awesome. I want to meet him...I'd like a character following me around. :p Maybe I did meet him once...I don't remember.
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Post by Wonderlicious »

Great photos! From the same trip as the other photos I've posted, here are some from the Stars and Cars Parade:

Remy and Emile (Emile being the one less obscured) from Ratatouille

Woody and Jessie

I've also updated the list. :)
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

atlantica, great photos, I like the one with you and the mice, you have a big smile, and I like the one with you and Timon a lot, you look like you're cool buds, but I must say, that Eric...sooo hot! And I love his costume! Now I think that's actually my favorite prince costume! You just hardly see Eric, so, you know. It hard to decide if I like his or Phillip's costume more...but that's a French Eric, so, he's extra dreamy!

Oh, and when I was little in my only time at Disney World, I took a picture with Jafar, which was scary, but the scariest was I was the last kid, so as I left, he left, so he was following me when I looked back, so I like ran out of there with my parents! He was nice enough to stop as soon as I looked back, but I was still scared!
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Me with Mickey during the Breakfast with Characters @ Disneyland Paris, December 8, 2010

With....Chip?

With Gepetto, as we were leaving from the breakfast...

I have tons of other pics but as there is a 3-pic limitation, I'll wait till others post some pics...:) You can also watch them on my facebook.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

atlanticaunderthesea wrote:Me and the mice from Cinderella, who were terribly difficult to get a picture with as child after child kept running forward or their pushy parents shoving me out of the way
I agree, the parents were awful, especially the SPanish and British parents were totally rude. Mostly with the meet and greet with the princesses....they actually pushed us aside and shouted it was for little children (their little children) and we should sod off!
kenai3000
Gold Classic Collection

Post by kenai3000 »

That's most definitely Dale as he has a red nose and 2 bucked teeth.
Disney is awesome, and was the biggest part of my childhood.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Khonnor wrote:I agree, the parents were awful, especially the SPanish and British parents were totally rude. Mostly with the meet and greet with the princesses....they actually pushed us aside and shouted it was for little children (their little children) and we should sod off!
Eugh, I know, tell me about it ! Parents can be quite vile at DisneyLand Paris for some reason, like they rule the streets or something. Just awful ! DisneyLand is for EVERYONE .... "To all who come to this happy place....welcome!" Isnt that what Disney himself said ?? EVERYONE is welcome, not just children and their parents.
totallyminnie86
Gold Classic Collection

Post by totallyminnie86 »

The more I see of Disneyland Paris, the more I want to go! :lol:
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

totallyminnie86 wrote:The more I see of Disneyland Paris, the more I want to go! :lol:
It is the most beautiful park of all .... not that I'm biased or anything as its just accross the pond from me at all ! :)
BellesPrince
Gold Classic Collection

Post by BellesPrince »

Deleted.
Last edited by BellesPrince on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.