Disney rides that NEED to be at Disney World

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
toplaycool22
Suspended

Disney rides that NEED to be at Disney World

Post by toplaycool22 »

I know there is a Disney Theme park area in the forum but hardly anyone goes there I will post it here anyway.

Well, I'm surprised that Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Tarzan's Treehouse, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, and Pixie Hallow still have not been added to Walt Disney World. But what about Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, Mary Poppins, The Jungle Book, The Rescuers, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Mulan, The Incredibles, Cars, Enchanted, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and maybe now Brave, Frankenweenie, and Wreck It Ralph? Can't they make those films into some kind of attraction at Disney world?
Sky Syndrome
Anniversary Edition

Post by Sky Syndrome »

Thinking of a Bambi attraction, I came up with a shooting gallery or an ice skating rink. :lol:
ValenciaJoe
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ValenciaJoe »

Well you know that there has been talk that Carsland will be built in the backlot area of Disney Hollywood Studios (perhaps on a smaller scale). And Disney was extremely close in putting in an attraction based on The Incredibles that would have used the same ride mechanics as the Harry Potter ride at USO, but USO beat them to the punch with that company and now Disney is looking to other ways to duplicate the motion ride.
It's more fun when we're number 1!
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

Nightmare does have the annual replacement over in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, which is one thing I'd love to see replicated at WDW.
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

Please read "the forum rules and guidelines" thread. Theme park threads belong in the Theme Park Forum, not where you feel it will garner more discussion. Since you already have one thread on this subject, I am locking this one. Please continue any discussions on this topic in that thread.