WDW - Should they add a Halloween town?

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
The_Iceflash
Anniversary Edition

WDW - Should they add a Halloween town?

Post by The_Iceflash »

I think a Halloween town would be a very nice homage to the Disney Channel series and also "The Nightmare Before Christmas". A giant Pumpkin can be in the middle of it. What do you think? Which park would or should it be a part of? What kind of attractions would you like to see in a Halloween town?
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Mmmm I'm not sure it should have a permanent feature in the park, like be a 'Land'.

It could pop up by all means on Halloween, like Belle's Christmas Village does in DisneyLand Paris. Though Disney does go all out for Halloween anyway.

Personally, what I would like to see would be a 'Villain Land'; the antithesis of 'Fantasy Land'. Now THAT would be awesome. It would enable each villain to have a chance to shine, and the theme concepts could be insane !
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Post by Kraken Guard »

I would think a Villains-based section would be a better edition then a Halloween Town... :P
DisneyDude2010
Special Edition

Post by DisneyDude2010 »

Jack and Sally are EXTREMELY popular characters at Halloween, but that's what makes Halloween so exciting I guess the one time of the year when you can meet Sally and Jack. (Also the DCM series of Halloween town is my all time favorite DCM! But DC characters are short-lived at the parks.)

I've always dreamed of a Villains themed area at the parks. It would just be grreat! Madame Medusa's Boat, The Forbidden Mountains, Yzma's lab, a castle for all the "Evil Queens" and a Gothel (with the flower) M&G just asdfghjkl, but i guess well have to settle with an Avatar attraction. -__-
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

I think all of those ideas are wonderful !

I love the idea that it would be the opposite of Fantasyland; like have their own castle.....so in Paris, it would be amazing to see the Forbidden Mountain! They have SUCH a wealth of resources that have gone untapped.
kbehm29
Anniversary Edition

Post by kbehm29 »

I think Halloween Town is a spectacular idea! The idea of adding another land in general is good because it might spread the people out a little more during high crowd times.
Disneyland Trips: 1983, 1992, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, Aug 2018
Walt Disney World Trips: 1999, 2007, 2011, 2014, 2016, ~Dec 2018~, ~Apr 2019~
Favorite Disney Movies: Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, Enchanted, FROZEN