DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Wall*E
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm 
Offline
Platinum Edition

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:30 pm
Posts: 5180
Location: Ohio, United States of America
disneyguy wrote:
TheSequelOfDisney wrote:
circusbass wrote:
I am looking for the Wall*E 2 disc blu ray slipcover. Does anyone have this available?


The 2-Disc Blu-ray never had a slipcover. Bummer, huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine has one....

DG


Well, when I purchased mine none of them except for the Combo Pack and regular DVD had slip covers. The 2-Disc Blu-ray did not. That's odd.

_________________
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wall*E
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:05 pm
Posts: 414
TheSequelOfDisney wrote:
disneyguy wrote:
TheSequelOfDisney wrote:
circusbass wrote:
I am looking for the Wall*E 2 disc blu ray slipcover. Does anyone have this available?


The 2-Disc Blu-ray never had a slipcover. Bummer, huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine has one....

DG


Well, when I purchased mine none of them except for the Combo Pack and regular DVD had slip covers. The 2-Disc Blu-ray did not. That's odd.



Looking at it now, definitely has one..
DG


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 pm 
Offline
Collector's Edition
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Posts: 671
Location: The U.S.
I looked at Jake Lipson's thread, and it turns out two of my DVD's don't have slipcovers! :shock: :) It's my Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition and my A Bug's Life Collector's Edition (2003 reissue). Anyone have or know of these?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 pm
Posts: 6
Location: CA
Can anyone tell me if the 1 disc version of Up came with a slipcover?

Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:23 pm 
Offline
Gold Collection

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm
Posts: 54
Location: NY
My DVD of UP didn't come with a slipcover. Ordered it from Amazon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Bug's Life
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 pm
Posts: 6
Location: CA
I have the Bug's Life 2-disc Collectors Edition and it has a slipcover. It is shiny and is kind of holographic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 am 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:05 pm
Posts: 414
SmartAleck25 wrote:
I looked at Jake Lipson's thread, and it turns out two of my DVD's don't have slipcovers! :shock: :) It's my Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition and my A Bug's Life Collector's Edition (2003 reissue). Anyone have or know of these?


they both have slip covers..

DG


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 am 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 239
i have a ton of recent releases disney slipcovers to trade. too many to list right now, but if you pm me i'll see if i have it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am
Posts: 288
Location: ALABAMA
AliceinWonderland wrote:
i have a ton of recent releases disney slipcovers to trade. too many to list right now, but if you pm me i'll see if i have it.


Sorry, I can't pm. Do you have UP or A Bug's Life slipcover?

_________________
Just like a river rushing straight into the sea.... I'm the one thing meant for you, and you for me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 1410
Does anyone know if Mulan: Special Edition, or Hercules: Gold Collection DVDs came with slipcovers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Georgia
Scarred4life wrote:
Does anyone know if Mulan: Special Edition, or Hercules: Gold Collection DVDs came with slipcovers?


Mulan Special Edition did.

_________________
Tony


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 1410
cas18844 wrote:
Mulan Special Edition did.


Darn. Does anybody know about The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Tarzan: Special Edition? Did that come with a slipcover?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 239
Updated list of what i have to trade


Ratatouille
Disney Princess Enchanted Tales Follow Your Dreams
Handy Manny Motorcycle Adventures
Mickey Mouse Clubhose Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland
My Friends Tigger and Pooh Tigger and a Musical Too
My Friends Tigger and Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
Snow White
Lilo and Stitch
Pirates of the Carrebien at worlds end
Escape to Witch Mountain
Ponyo
I Heart Jonas
Walt Disney Animation Collection the Prince and the Pauper
Walt Disney Animation Collection the Tortoise and the Hare
A Muppets Christmas Letters to Santa
Pinoccio
Blu Slipcover- Monsters Inc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:19 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am
Posts: 288
Location: ALABAMA
[quote="AliceinWonderland"]Updated list of what i have to trade


Lilo and Stitch


I really want that one!

_________________
Just like a river rushing straight into the sea.... I'm the one thing meant for you, and you for me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 am 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 239
New slipcovers
Toy Story 1 dvd cover non-blu-ray edition
Toy Story 2 dvd cover non-blu-ray edition
Toy Story 2 blu-ray cover blu-ray size
Cheetah Girls One World dvd

AliceinWonderland wrote:
Updated list of what i have to trade


Ratatouille
Disney Princess Enchanted Tales Follow Your Dreams
Handy Manny Motorcycle Adventures
Mickey Mouse Clubhose Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland
My Friends Tigger and Pooh Tigger and a Musical Too
My Friends Tigger and Pooh Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
Snow White
Lilo and Stitch
Pirates of the Carrebien at worlds end
Escape to Witch Mountain
Ponyo
I Heart Jonas
Walt Disney Animation Collection the Prince and the Pauper
Walt Disney Animation Collection the Tortoise and the Hare
A Muppets Christmas Letters to Santa
Pinoccio
Blu Slipcover- Monsters Inc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:31 pm 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 1410
Aww, you have the only Pirates slipcover that I have... :( Does anyone have the The Lion King: Platinum Edition slipcover?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 am 
Offline
Gold Collection
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:10 am
Posts: 62
The interesting thing about some of the Pixars is, there was a period after they got a widespread re-release (2006 I think?) where Toy Story 1 & 2, A Bug's life etc. were available in shiny packaging but w/out slipcovers. So for example, my copy of Bug's Life has the shiny holographic cover but no slip, as opposed to the "flat" package they sell it in now... (just in case anyone thought they were ONLY sold shiny w/ a slipcover)

I believe UP dvd never had a slipcover. WALL-E has a box like thing now that folds up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 pm 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 239
I have what is listed above and the new Alice in Wonderland in both blu-ray slipcovers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am 
Offline
Limited Edition
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 1410
^Is your Snow White cover the Platinum Edition?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 am 
Offline
Special Edition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 239
Scarred4life wrote:
^Is your Snow White cover the Platinum Edition?


It's from the most recent release. the one without the blu ray advertising

i now have starstuck (without cd) slipcover to trade as well


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group