Good sources for OOP Disney DVDs

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
PhilMo

Good sources for OOP Disney DVDs

Post by PhilMo »

1) Local retailers who specialize in used DVDs - There is a retailer based out of Chicago (Disc Replay) that sells only used DVDs & CDs. Over the past several months, I've purchased Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Tarzan, Tarzan CE & Snow White for only $11.99 each. And recently purchased Treasures Mickey Mouse in Living Color I, Treasures Mickey Mouse in Black & White & Treasures Goofy with tins for only $24.99 each. All were complete with inserts and discs were in like-new to very good condition. They also have a very good selection of non-OOP like A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc, Aristocats, Hercules, etc.

2) Rental stores - I've also had some luck with one of the rental chains (Hollywood Video) where I found new/factory-sealed Toy Story, Snow White & Peter Pan.
pleasurebay
Gold Classic Collection

Post by pleasurebay »

If you come across another copy of Mickey Mouse in Living Col VOL 1 at that place let me know.
Alice
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Good sources for OOP Disney DVDs

Post by Alice »

PhilMo wrote: 2) Rental stores - I've also had some luck with one of the rental chains (Hollywood Video) where I found new/factory-sealed Toy Story, Snow White & Peter Pan.
Coolio..I'll check at Hollywood video........
Alice coming back with POWER! POWER!
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

PhilMo- is this Chicago place online??

-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod
Ciaobelli
Special Edition

Re: Good sources for OOP Disney DVDs

Post by Ciaobelli »

PhilMo wrote:1) Local retailers who specialize in used DVDs - There is a retailer based out of Chicago (Disc Replay) that sells only used DVDs & CDs. Over the past several months, I've purchased Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Tarzan, Tarzan CE & Snow White for only $11.99 each. And recently purchased Treasures Mickey Mouse in Living Color I, Treasures Mickey Mouse in Black & White & Treasures Goofy with tins for only $24.99 each. All were complete with inserts and discs were in like-new to very good condition. They also have a very good selection of non-OOP like A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc, Aristocats, Hercules, etc.

2) Rental stores - I've also had some luck with one of the rental chains (Hollywood Video) where I found new/factory-sealed Toy Story, Snow White & Peter Pan.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: