R1 & R2 DVDs for sale inc: Tarzan, Jungle book +more

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
erlryd

R1 & R2 DVDs for sale inc: Tarzan, Jungle book +more

Post by erlryd »

R2 (and some R1) DVDs for sale:

Hi I’m slimming down my collection to raise money for my holyday, and have the following DVDs for sale. I was thinking about putting them up on ebay but thought that someone here might me interested. Most of these are OOP titles which I paid a lot for and some of these are very hard to find. All are of course genuine Disney releases, not bootlegs.

R2 UK
Jungle Book (New & Sealed) 40£
Lady & the Tramp (New & Sealed) 40£
One hundred and one Dalmatians (New & Sealed) 40£

R2 Nowegian
Snow white & the seven dwarves CE (2 disc ed) 35£
Jungelboken (New & Sealed) 30£
(this release has audio in English/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/Finish)

R2 German
Dornröschen (2 disc ed) 10£

US R1
Tarzan (1-disc ed) 30$
Pinocchio Gold Collection 30$
Melody Time 15$ inc shipping

All prices are without shipping, but I only charge actual shipping costs and I am willing to negotiate price if someone is interested in purchasing several titles.

Cheapest shipping without insurance for 1 DVD is aprox:
UK/Europe 5£
US 10$
Norway: 30kr
Scandinavia 35kr

I accept paypal and bank transfer.

Please feel free to email me on [email protected] if you have any questions.

Also check out my e-bay user ID “erlryd” for previous feedback.

Thanks for looking :)
Erlend
STASHONE
Anniversary Edition

Post by STASHONE »

Are you interested in trades at all?

If so, I'd gladly take Pinnochio off your hands, provided it's a legitimate and official R1 release and in perfect pristine condition...

I have a brand new and factory sealed 2-disc Field Of Dreams Anniversary Ed. I'd be willing to trade, as well as various animated titles (3 or 4 Popeye discs) and Best Of Muppet Show Vo. 2.

In fact, I'd be willing to trade ALL 3/4 Popeye DVD's (all brand new) as well as the new and sealed 2-disc FOD for Pinnochio. That's about 5-6 discs total!

Please LMK.

Thanks.
erlryd

Post by erlryd »

Thanks for replying :)

Pinocchio is a legitimate and official R1 release and in perfect pristine condition :) I bought it when it was released.

I guess i could be interested in trading, but I’m afraid i'm not interested in any of the titles that you have, sorry :(

BTW, all these DVDs are from my personal collection and have been kept in immaculate condition and out of the reach of children & pets (i don’t have either) :D