Brother Bear 4 Piece Litho Set

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
Swiss
Gold Classic Collection

Brother Bear 4 Piece Litho Set

Post by Swiss »

I totally missed getting them this year, I normally do, but was waiting for DS.com to get a free shipping code. I am looking to buy or trade for them. I do have many mint litho's for trade. Including "The Little Mermaid" 4 Piece Litho Set, Lion King 4 Piece, Lilo & Stitch 4 Piece Litho, Emperor's New Groove 4 Pieces, Lady and the Tramp 4 Pieces. These sets all come with four original lithos each in that special folder, ORIGINAL 100% Disney Store purchased authentic lithographs from the pre-sales. These are not the cheap imitations.

I also have an extra sealed factory fresh Lilo & Stitch Numbered Limited Edition CD, the jewel case itself has a crack due to shipping however can easily buy a regular one to swap.

Also just to clear up, I am not willing to swap lithos, they sets stay as is. And I am not doing anything more than 1:1 please. Only trades, not for sale. I have many more, so ask. :D
Last edited by Swiss on Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Brother Bear

Post by Disney Guru »

I will check around for you I have a few connections with some big collectors who just might be interested in making a trade with you.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

I miss it too. oh well :cry:
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
Swiss
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Brother Bear

Post by Swiss »

Disney Guru wrote:I will check around for you I have a few connections with some big collectors who just might be interested in making a trade with you.
Thanks for your help :P
indianajdp
Anniversary Edition

Post by indianajdp »

You have a Litho Set from The Little Mermaid? NOT the sequel, the ORIGINAL??

If so...I'd be very tempted to swap with you. My daughter LOVES TLM, much more than BB.
" There's no Dumbass Vaccine " - Jimmy Buffett