Disney DVDs & Blu-Rays For Sale

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Disney DVDs & Blu-Rays For Sale

Post by universALLove »

Last edited by universALLove on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 47 times in total.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

How much would shipping be for the Beauty And The Beast Collector's Edition to The Netherlands? And how will it be packed/protected/shipped?
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

I'm not sure how much it will cost to ship to The Netherlands, I tried looking on Royal Mail's website to calculate how much but it came back with no answers. The post office is now closed and it will be on Sunday too, so I'll find out on Monday for you and then get back to you on that.
As for the packaging, I always send out items the way I would want to receive them and I'm very particular about the condition of my things. I've encased the DVD inside thick, reinforced card (the type that doesn't bend easily) and that has been packaged inside of a slim Amazon card box and it doesn't move around inside so it will be well protected, the pictures below show the package (I already packaged it before putting it on eBay)...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/dsc08450h.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19 ... 451kt.jpg/
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

Thank you for your reply...

If you could find about about shipping costs and get back to me when you have the time, I'll appreciate it.

From my experience, shipping a DVD to The Netherlands that could fit in the mailbox shouldn't cost more than 5-7 pound.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

I found out today how much it will be at the Post Office and it is £4.22. If you do decide to make a purchase, don't pay until I invoice the final amount with £4.22 postage. Thanks. :-)
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Re: Disney DVDs & Blu-Rays For Sale

Post by universALLove »

New item for sale ^ (see first post).