Looking for Studio Ghibli Stuff

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
drfsupercenter
Anniversary Edition

Looking for Studio Ghibli Stuff

Post by drfsupercenter »

For some reason, it seems very hard to find any of the Studio Ghibli movies on DVD anymore with the slipcovers. As far as I know, the only 3 that don't have them are Spirited Away, Castle In the Sky (original one) and Kiki's Delivery Service (original one).

Looking especially for the FIRST release of My Neighbor Totoro (that's the first Disney release, I have the FOX one), but any others would help me out a lot. I currently have the 2010 ones with slipcover, I'm looking for the original ealry 2000s releases.

Additionally, my copy of Spirited Away seems to be a re-packing, as it came with a DMR code and no chapter insert. If anyone would be willing to sell me just the chapter insert, that would be appreciated.

One last thing that's different from the rest - I need a 2-disc Blu-Ray slipcover from Wall-E. I know it existed, I saw it in stores, but didn't buy the Blu-Ray until it was too late. In the meantime I'm using a 3-disc slipcover but that's slightly too thick.

Howard Ashman:
He gave a mermaid her voice, a beast his soul, and Arabs something to complain about
Arabian Nights (Unedited)
Savages (Uncensored)
If it ain't OTV, it ain't worth anything!