Make Your Own Ideas for a Movie/TV Show/Video Game/Book

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
TheValentineBros
Anniversary Edition

Make Your Own Ideas for a Movie/TV Show/Video Game/Book

Post by TheValentineBros »

It's simple, you just gotta think your own idea for a TV show, a video game, or a movie. Here's one, and this one is a movie.

My idea is that a space monster goes to invade planet earth, however, a retired CIA agent and an FBI agent captures the monster. But then, the monster calls out a legion of alien vampires to destroy earth and then the 2 people must destroy the alien vampires once and for all.

I know the beginning part is cliche, but hey, it's worth a scare. The movie is called, The Invaders.
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

Well, my idea for a movie would be a man (played by Ben Affleck) buys an old mansion. But unbeknownce to him and his family, the mansion is haunted, filled with monsters, creatures, illusions, enigmas, and his family is kidnapped one-by-one. Now the man must find his family and the discover the secret about the house from Hell. It's basically Dario Argento, Don Mancini, Tim Burton, The Shining, The Evil Dead, House (1986 film), and The Frighteners mixed into one. I call it; House Of Monsters. And I'll let Don Mancini direct and Tim Burton and Dario Argento produce.
avonleastories95
Gold Classic Collection

Post by avonleastories95 »

Again, the fantasy/science geek strikes again!

THE GREAT BEYOND
Similar to The Twilight Zone, The Great Beyond is an anthology of science fiction stories. These episodes like TZ and TFTDS would often end with a twist that would have the guilty punished.

CLASSIC HOUSEHOLD TALES
Similat to Faerie Tale Theatre, this show features 10 fairy tales (Princess and the Pea, Thumbelina, The Pied Piper of Hamelin, Beauty and the Beast, The Nightingale, Night of the Meek or the Night Before Christmas, Hey Diddle Diddle, Rumpelstiltskin, The Matchgirl, and The Swan Princesses). These tales will be told in the same way they were presented to the young and young at heart with just a touch of humor.
Mach Full Force
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Make Your Own Ideas for a Movie/TV Show/Video Game/Book

Post by Mach Full Force »

Here's a weird horror movie idea I had...

Title: The Direction to Despair
Tagline: "One way or another... they will get you."
Plot: The Brit boy band One Direction is a hit among prepubescent girls... Not so much among everyone else. When a group of friends from the small town of Saintedshire learn of a dark secret behind the band -- they were created to become the overlords of the new generation and convert the whole world into their slaves -- they initially dismiss it as a rumor, until they find out the truth the hard way when one of them, a self-declared One Direction hater, commits suicide after being stalked by the members of the band.

Apologies to any One Direction fans on the forum! If there are any...
"Maybe you live in a golden cage, but a golden cage is still a cage."
~Juan Carlos Bodoque, 31 Minutos: La Película
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Re: Make Your Own Ideas for a Movie/TV Show/Video Game/Book

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Kryptonite

An anthology series following the lives of different Superheroes and their superpowers. This is different from Heroes since they don't connect to each other. Each episode will start off (appropriately enough) explaining their origin stories. One hero's stories may be continued a week after another's while a new one will start the following week. It's the ultimate cliffhanger anthology show, so you'd better keep up! :D