What food did you just eat?--Volume 2!!!

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Tuna mixed with Miracle Whip and relish. I was thinking of making a sandwich (either pb&j or grilled cheese), but I couldn't find the bread. But then I found it after the fact. Oh well! And I had some apple cranberry Crystal Light and some Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers. Yes, crackers. So yummy!
OMG I love crackers too! Especially "cracker bread"! It's my favourite with cheese and piccalilli. Tastes so damn good :D
zackisthewalrus
Anniversary Edition

Post by zackisthewalrus »

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
"No day but today."
My YouTube Channel
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Nick Bryant wrote:
blackcauldron85 wrote:Tuna mixed with Miracle Whip and relish. I was thinking of making a sandwich (either pb&j or grilled cheese), but I couldn't find the bread. But then I found it after the fact. Oh well! And I had some apple cranberry Crystal Light and some Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers. Yes, crackers. So yummy!
OMG I love crackers too! Especially "cracker bread"! It's my favourite with cheese and piccalilli. Tastes so damn good :D
lol. I was more emphasizing "crackers", since they are Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers, versus Kraft Macaroni & Cheese pasta. :) But I do enjoy crackers in general. :)

Oh, and now I'm eating cherry yogurt, waffles (with syrup, duh), and grape juice. I have to fill up my tummy, since I won't be eating lunch until 3, and that's really not even a full lunch. It's a busy day!
blackcauldron85

I have a lot of pasta to make, but I've been eating so much pasta lately, I'm getting sick of it, so I decided to fry up some chicken Vienna sausages and heat some baked beans (Bush's Boston baked beans, the only kind for me!). It's like Beenie Weenie, only yummier! :)
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

A soft and chewy, slow baked, oatmeal & raisin cookie! Yum :D
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

I am in the middle of eating a pack of Fruittella :D
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

I'm eating... CANDY (as you Americans like to call it :wink:)!!!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl ... f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

:thumb:
blackcauldron85

Mandy! <3

Um...I'm not eating right now, but I had a PB&J for lunch.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Nick Bryant wrote:I'm eating... CANDY (as you Americans like to call it :wink:)!!!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl ... f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

I freaking LOVE that song! It's an eternal pop classic. Should be too sweet, but really- it's just right.

Anyway... I last ate: Popcorn and Chicken-Mushroom flavored Ramen. And milk.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

Lazario wrote:
Nick Bryant wrote:I'm eating... CANDY (as you Americans like to call it :wink:)!!!

I freaking LOVE that song! It's an eternal pop classic. Should be too sweet, but really- it's just right.

Anyway... I last ate: Popcorn and Chicken-Mushroom flavored Ramen. And milk.
The "Ooh, oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" reminds me so much of Xtina in "Genie In A Bottle"
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Maybe there's a good reason for that. But I'd like to think it's just a coincidence.
blackcauldron85

Mandy DOES NOT copy Christina, if that's what you're incinuating (sp?). :headshake: Granted, Mandy really had no creative control back then, but still...

Last night I had angel hair pasta with spinach in butter sauce. Yum. For breakfast I had vanilla yogurt, and I should've had more, but I was doing things and was in a hurry, anyway. Now I'm eating a triple decker grilled cheese sandwich. I was extra hungry, so I figured why not!
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Mandy DOES NOT copy Christina, if that's what you're incinuating (sp?). :headshake: Granted, Mandy really had no creative control back then, but still...
I too love Mandy (more than Christina). They are both classier and smarter than Britney Spears, which is a good thing.

I also had some cereal. Without milk, ate it by hand.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

No that's not what I'm implying. I just simply stated that that particular part (the one which I quoted) reminded me of Xtina in Genie In A Bottle. Calm down woman :lol:. I'm not dissin' miss Mandy, I don't normally do comparison crap and I hate it when people are like... "oh such and such has a better voice" and "they stole such and such's look" :roll: it get's on my nerves!!!
blackcauldron85

Just making sure! :D All is well now.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Nick Bryant wrote:No that's not what I'm implying. I just simply stated that that particular part (the one which I quoted) reminded me of Xtina in Genie In A Bottle. Calm down woman :lol:. I'm not dissin' miss Mandy, I don't normally do comparison crap and I hate it when people are like... "oh such and such has a better voice" and "they stole such and such's look" :roll: it get's on my nerves!!!
You mean... like - Lady Gaga? Image
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

Lazario wrote:
Nick Bryant wrote:No that's not what I'm implying. I just simply stated that that particular part (the one which I quoted) reminded me of Xtina in Genie In A Bottle. Calm down woman :lol:. I'm not dissin' miss Mandy, I don't normally do comparison crap and I hate it when people are like... "oh such and such has a better voice" and "they stole such and such's look" :roll: it get's on my nerves!!!
You mean... like - Lady Gaga? Image
:lol: I guess. First they said Xtina copied GaGa, then not too long ago they were saying how GaGa totally hijacked Róisín Murphy's look :roll:
blackcauldron85

I wasn't quite sure what to make last night, but I was looking at my sauce mixes, and saw some country pepper gravy, so I made my homemade biscuits (yum!) from scratch, and made the pepper gravy and put it over some biscuits, and had some creamed corn. Usually I'd put some sausage in the gravy, but I had none, and I don't want to buy new food for meals (I mean, I'll buy bread & milk, etc.) until what I have is gone. It was very yummy. Even with my new supposedly-air tight containers, there were a few bugs in my flour, so I just poured out the top part...I hope the part I used was fine...
And now I'm having some strawberry yogurt.
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Nick Bryant wrote:
Lazario wrote: You mean... like - Lady Gaga? Image
:lol: I guess. First they said Xtina copied GaGa, then not too long ago they were saying how GaGa totally hijacked Róisín Murphy's look :roll:
I think I've found a few pics on that.

And then... 3. This one is incredibly damning. Someone is definitely copying her, there's no ifandsbuts about it. It could just be a stylist or someone. Pay special attention to the BLUE and RED ones (#'s 5 & 6 in the row).
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

I've seen the 1st 2 links before but I haven't seen the 3rd.