The "Continue the Story" Game

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: Cont. The Story

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Mason and Prue decided to celebrate their semi victory by running off to a priv. area.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

Post by Disneyfreak1990 »

but that celebration was short lived because the badest villains were recruited by the evil brocoli army and send them to get rid of Mason and Prudence's family and friends... doesn't finish when one of the villains takes DisneyFreak1990 before he can type more.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Members i dislike: Lazario(when he's in a bad mood).
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

*Intrupted by villains ransacking the place* Never fails, the baddies always attack when the hero is bout to get the girl *sighs disgustedly* So much for my happy ending *Charges into battle, swoops down on Peg Leg Pete, droping a medium size boulder on him and other villains* ha ha, *crows while mocking the villains* I'm an almighty Disney villain *dodges Ursuela's spell*

Ursuela: The world will be ours *laughs cruelly*

Clayton: Fight like the man you really are, you foolish urchin. *Clayton takes aim at Mason then shoots....Mason plops dead to the ground*

B.B.Wolf: Nice shot! Now for the girl *Diaboicaly looks at Prue as she's being tied down*
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Prue sprayed the villains with pepper spray and garlic. They were blinded and fell to the floor. :roll:
That's hot.
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

'escaped from the villains' but they get up and kidnap Pru who didn't see it coming. in the villains lair they think of ways to despose of poor Pru when out of nowhere Mason is alive and kicks the butts of every villain there including the ones that aren't disney. the two get out and see the brocali army.
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

suddenly, they become part of the broccoli army and can't be rescued.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

I don't get it.

The world and everyone in it went back to normal. Ten years later, a new villain emerged. Oh, joy. He was a combination of all the previous villains in this story with hypnotic powers. Luckily, females could withstand his hypnotic powers.
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Now that Mason has been reborn, he found a pendent increasted with a hippogrif. "What does this mean?" wonders Mason, "Hmm. I know just the girl for this sort of thing...." beamed Mason picking up the telphone, "Hello Prue, sweetie, have I got a job for you"
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

(Reborn? Mm-kay, whatever. He exists again and he's thirty-four by now.)

"What sort of a job? Does this involve more preposterous battles?"
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"It might include some battles but just good ol' fashion battle probaly some fantasy ones...Listen I need you to do a hardcore research on the Harry Potter series, believe that pendant you gave for my 28th b-day has alot to do with that Brocioli domination" explained Mason...."Alight catch ya later" *hangs the phone up*
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Prudence starred at the phone for quite a number of minutes.
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

"I think the pendant has some connection to JK Rowling's Harry Potter....There's only one explaination....Lord Voldmort" explained Mason, studying the pendant. "Who else is capable of bring inmate objects and sorts to life?....Let's go to England A.S.A.P"exclaimed Prue, heading out the door. After a 12 hr flight from New York to London.....
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

they go straight to king's cross and see HRH heading through platform 9 3/4. they folow them and see the Hogwarts Express, ride it, and make it to Hogwarts.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

They are immediately intercepted by Draco Malfoy, who makes a pass at Prue. She....
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

She slapped Draco's sneering face then with quick pratice from Hermonie, casted the imoble curse on him.

"B**ch!" freaked Draco trying to free himself from the spell... "Nice one Prue, lucky shot that was" praised Harry Potter.
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

Draco squirmed away as best she could. Prue and Hermione took a walk around the school, with Hermione doing a lot of talking and Prue doing a lot of watch-checking, yawning, and nodding.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Let's go visit Hagrid lads" suggested Ron Weasly, leading the group to the Forbidden Forest. "Ron...Why is this place forbidden?" wondered Mason, who was getting the jeepers scard out of him *catches a glimpse of a centuar....
Jasmine1022
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jasmine1022 »

the centaur sees Mason looking, and runs away. mason, curious, follows him. finally, when they are completely out of view from the front of the woods, the centaur stops, and starts to look at the stars. Mason looks up to see what he is looking at.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Continue the Story!

Post by Disney Duster »

A bright star was twinkling brighter than the rest. It looked like it was getting bigger. Then, Mason realized it was falling towards him! He lept put of the way. The star fell to the ground. It looked kind of...chubby. It had...cheeks. And a face. "Help, get me into your warm hands before I burn out!", it cried. Mason picked it up and held it to his chest to keep it warm. He wondered what the hell it was, and asked so. "I am a Star Baby", answered the star. "I can grant you one wish. If you wish on me, I will die. But if you don't wish on me, and let me grow up, I can bring you more joy and happiness than your wish might ever be able to."

Mason knew a wish on the Star Baby would destroy the broccoli army, or return him to his age before the broccoli fiacso, or even turn back time before everything got all crazy...
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

One wish huh? I can handle that...One wish" pondered Mason, thinking of a strong wish. You want a wish? then here's mine....." answered Mason "I wish this whole thing never happend, even the Brocoili fiasco too" shouted a frustated Prue who seemed pissed at Harry Potter for not telling her bout Mason being the one who could stop the brocolili army.