Region 2 Mulan (old version) on sale again at Play.com!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Matty-Mouse
Special Edition

Region 2 Mulan (old version) on sale again at Play.com!

Post by Matty-Mouse »

I'm really surprised to see this DVD on sale again since its been deleted for around 2 years now. I've not got Mulan on DVD or Video but I think I'll hold of for a better version which is bound to be out by at the latest the end of next year. But if you cant wait and live in or can play Region 2 DVD's and want this classic its on sale for £14.99 at Play.com
Dust? Anyone? No?
Dust? Anyone? No?
Dust? Anyone? No?

Well thats actually low in fat so you can eat as much of that as you like.
2099net
Signature Collection

Re: Region 2 Mulan (old version) on sale again at Play.com!

Post by 2099net »

Matty-Mouse wrote:I'm really surprised to see this DVD on sale again since its been deleted for around 2 years now. I've not got Mulan on DVD or Video but I think I'll hold of for a better version which is bound to be out by at the latest the end of next year. But if you cant wait and live in or can play Region 2 DVD's and want this classic its on sale for £14.99 at Play.com
It won't be the exact same disc though will it? Didn't it have a forced withdrawl as a headbutt was accidently left in the film?

(I know, I know. While I generally don't object to the BBFC, the decision to remove a cartoon headbutt seems totally OTT :roll: )
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Matty-Mouse
Special Edition

Post by Matty-Mouse »

I couldn't say, I'm guessing Disney re-printed the film on DVD and video after the headbutt was removed. It definately the DVD released in 2000 (check the Classic's banner) but whether it has the headbutt or not I don't know.
Dust? Anyone? No?
Dust? Anyone? No?
Dust? Anyone? No?

Well thats actually low in fat so you can eat as much of that as you like.